It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prosperity experiment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

Maybe crazy, but are you deficient in calcium and/or magnesium?

edit on 16-12-2014 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

Who knows, may be!

I eat very healthy food, but a very limited diet. I hardly eat compared to other people. It is 9pm here in UK and I have only eaten a banana today. Living on brain power and always in quite a fasting state. I am not looking after myself properly for sure. I am living very much in my mind and thought processes. I would horrify most people with the stark way I live outwardly. I don't drink alcohol and don't eat meat very often, once in a blue moon. I wish I could be so organised as to be able to take interest in all these beneficial healing areas. Anything that detracts me from my thought processes seems like an inconvenience and I can only tolerate from being broken from my inward dialogue up to a point. After that my mind will rebel against me and everything else.

I honestly think I hijack myself. So please don't waste too much sympathy on me. This old planet earth is a mighty tough place and I am not concerned about hanging around too long into old age.

Thanks again for the reading. How nice that you put yourself out like this. Please don't be deterred by any ignorance you may encounter. What you do is not measurable with data and science. It is in the realm of mental and spiritual energy. I can tell from here you have a very positive energy. People like you are very needed.

Lol, given the state of our health services I don't even think I could have the opportunity of being tested for deficiencies. It would not surprise me if there was something going on that way. Anyway, I will not take up any more of your time. It was actually very nice to be this open with you. Isn't that amazing even over great distances we can communicate and sense the personalities of the people we are communicating with. I have had quite strange experiences in the past around that.

Please keep posting and stay with us here. I feel that you are a very good influence for us. So many people here on ATS are isolated and very unique, intelligent people with beautiful minds. A little care, good feeling and interest goes a long, long way.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

No worries, I like doing this and I am very much aware of not being sucked into other people.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Well if it is any consolation there is a bright shiny orange that has been sitting on the counter right next to the laptop for days. Not joking.

After this thread it started whispering to me "Eat me, I am good and healthy, then go eat some of that nice salad, look after yourself better and stop being such a victim".

I will take our meeting here as a wake up call with advice to seek relief from this chattering mind, pick myself up and get out there in life some more. I have no excuse. There is cash, a ticket and I live in a lovely rural place. I have had a few problems with the locals. It is very conservative here and my appearance is a bit different. They can be very rude and intimidating, you know that small town phenomenon. I'm a total beatnik and it gets their heckles up somewhat. It has been that which has made me not want to go out so much. I must fight my corner and not let it encourage my withdrawal tendencies.

All I have to say about this is "oranges"!

edit on 16-12-2014 by lonesomerimbaud because: spelling.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Well after a while, It started to look like a big bright red candy pop. If it was real, then I would be thinking that maybe I should lick it. But you know...It's not.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I focused on the picture yesterday night out of curiosity/'okay then' and got bad news today
But how are we to know what is and what isn't related to the picture if there's no specification of 'what could happen in what sense' etc? Anyway, other than that nothing really happened, at least today.

Edit: Then again, who says the 'bad news' doesn't lead to something better?
edit on 17-12-2014 by Pitou because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2014 by Pitou because: edited to add

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

The experiment is to see if the beautiful gem which I have put my energy in, will promote your prosperity.
The bad news was coming anyway, right? So just let's see what happens if you meditate using the pic. See it as play

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Hahahah oh come on! You are just hungry!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

www.livestrong.com...

Wow...don't know why I asked you about the deficiencies.

bipolar.about.com...

Damn, I'm good

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I will

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

What do you mean?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hi Queen:

You are a beautiful soul. You already have all the "money' you need don't you?

Thanks so much for giving me faith in the Milk of Human Kindness again...you know what I mean.

Merry Christmas.

Missie

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
OP, My pareidolia must be working overtime on this image.. I see/think i see faces, body parts.. All sort of subliminals.. I dont get a feeling or anything like that just trying to look deeper into the reflections..

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I feel the power, already I have gained a lot of patience, and victory abounds all around.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I didn't get any prosperity vibes. If anything just the opposite. Icky feeling.
Sorry.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
At first I saw nothing, but after a few moments I saw parts of words. One starting with "Se..." and the other starting with "R..." but I coldnt see the whole words...

I dont have the energy to focs on it again for now.

Woldnt mind some prosperity tho.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Okay, so I meditated a bit on the sapphire to see if anything noticeable would happen. I always give out dollar scratchers in stockings for fun. Of the five scratchers, one was a $20 winner and mine was a $2 winner. Not bad for a $5 output. Could be a coincidence if there is such a thing. Or could be with the help of the sapphire... Thanks, either way!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Thanks for all your replies! I will come up with new experiments in the near future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join