It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush to 'actively explore' 2016 presidential bid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Jed was a good governor and while in the last few years he has tried to appear more right, the reality is he very much in the Center and we all know that is where most of the American population is. So that would bold well for the general election but getting through the primaries while the GOP is still divided would require a hard right turn that I do not know if anybody would buy. I would like to think he is much more like his father and not his idiot brother.

But doesn't something seem wrong with having another bush? Wouldn't you rather have a moderate Democrat? I would just have a really hard time voting for him, even if he was running against hillary.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

- maybe its time to explore new ideas?
edit on 16/12/2014 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BushMaster16

They say third time is charm.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Third time was George W. Bush - if you can count - but who cares?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

like................. in three different people

edit on 083131p://bTuesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 083131p://bTuesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Surely Americans are not stupid enough to elect this man to offi....... aww crap we're screwed!

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

No doubt those some in here would love to vote for him.

If you want an war on Iran his your man.

If you want an war on Russia then he is your dude.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thishereguy

No.

This is hilarious because that is exactly what I was doing the whole time I was listening to the news report on this.

I know we are in bad shape but please don't tell me we are this far gone.

I would have to start looking for a way to build on the floating trash heap in the ocean if another Bush became President. At least i would be living on a land that is transparently accurate in the description of itself.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony
According to Wiki Jeb Bush is the only Republican to serve two full four-year terms as Governor of Florida. That means he's got to be a damn good Republican. I would vote for Jeb. That would also offset the two votes for George that I didn't send in but should have.

Don't worry about that. George said his brother promised him Florida and by George, he did deliver. He must have counted those 2 votes that you should have sent in but didn't.

Your two and a whole lot more. He has already proven he knows how to work the ballot boxes so we had better find a better more fail safe system before the next election.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Prez Jeb.

Does Cheney have a brother?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
No no no..... no bushes and no clintons. Please do not be fooled by this effort at dynastic rule. I'm voting for 3rd party in any case. The two party thing is a sham.
edit on 16-12-2014 by asmall89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
"Third" Party supporters need to get rolling right now.

But somehow I think they really won't.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: MrSpad
Jed was a good governor and while in the last few years he has tried to appear more right, the reality is he very much in the Center and we all know that is where most of the American population is. So that would bold well for the general election but getting through the primaries while the GOP is still divided would require a hard right turn that I do not know if anybody would buy. I would like to think he is much more like his father and not his idiot brother.

But doesn't something seem wrong with having another bush? Wouldn't you rather have a moderate Democrat? I would just have a really hard time voting for him, even if he was running against hillary.

I am an indie so I do not get to vote in primaries so I am pretty much left at the whims of the Dems and the GOP and have to choose as best I can from what they offer. Jeb and Hillary are pretty close on the scale, of course both wlll be forced to swerve away from the center during the primaries. Which way I would go if those were my choices I do not know yet.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Ok he is 3rd... u are right

Vote Jeb - what can possibly go wrong ?
edit on 17/12/2014 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Jeb for President....??

Can't be long before there's a Billy Bob or a Cletus running the US...

The bad news is that Jeb will have the backing of the NWO pals which means he's a serious contender or maybe even has already been chosen behind the scene's. Never mind what his politics are, he will be another puppet like GB Jnr.

Be afraid, be VERY afraid..

edit on 17-12-2014 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

We are not a monarchy. The Bush family obviously thinks they are the royal family of the plutocracy.

Sorry for my cynicism but it doesnt even matter who you vote for. They are both bought and paid for, and your choice is between the two candidates the elites own. Not a choice, but an illusion of choice.
edit on 17-12-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
We freed ourselves from England so that we could escape dynastic rule.
Why are we so accepting of it now?
Another Bush or Clinton means voting is worthless.
I can't believe Americans aren't out in the streets rioting over this.
We should be.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I think rioting in the streets is a bit much. In American law, anyone over the age of 35 has the constitutional right to run for president, so rioting over a constitutional right doesn't seem like a good use of window-breaking accessories (i.e. bricks). If America gets a Clinton-Bush contest it will disillusion many, and will be a sad state of affairs for voices outside of the establishment of the nation. It would not be, however, illegal, or unconstitutional.

edit on 17-12-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Jeb Bush to 'actively explore' 2016 presidential bid

I can't seem to wake up from this nightmare. It just keeps going and going...

really people...are there any kind words to say here at all...

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Another Bush or Clinton means voting is worthless.

Voting worthless ???? NO. No, no, no, no....I refuse to believe it.

But but but...they are letting me chose the next president...how is that worthless...and he will then make everything better and ok.

:

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join