It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold war officially restarted in congress. In one second, with no debate.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

They were STATIONED there buddy!!

And yet Putin himself said they sent troops to Crimea for a reason, he didn't say he deployed troops in Crimea...there is a difference.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

Maybe you should take your own advice their my friend, as it seems you have them all mixed up.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Why be only selective about the facts you want to deal with instead of dealing with them all ?

Pot meet kettle.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Get ready to be Pawns in a OIL/GAS War... for the Elite..

may as well sit back with beer and popcorn and enjoy the show

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Let me see if this is correct:

The Petrodollar is the reference "currency" used to price oil. Local national currencies are valued on the currency exchange relative to the US Dollar. So a consumer nation purchases oil in their own currency as valued relative to the Dollar.

If that's correct, then when the US manipulates the value of its currency relative to other sovereign currencies, doesn't that offer the holder of the reference currency, the US, a certain amount of control over pricing of the commodity, namely oil?

I know very little about economics. However, it appears that you have some knowledge in this area. That's why I'm asking the question.

Thanks,

dex

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

But you`re well aware this all part of the US World hegemony plan, Zbigniew Brzezinski/The Grand Chessboard ?

You really need to stop as he backs the plan for what the US is doing in Ukraine, and with Syria....

www.msnbc.com...

Update your source from the cherry picked quotes as they don't show the context as to why those quotes were said.

That's sorta his thing, which I somehow forget and then realize 7 pages into a thread.

Yay Russia! 'Merica sucks! Leave those poor Russians alone!

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Yes there was a parallel made between US forces in Japan and Russian forces in Ukraine. You clearly didn't bother to read any of it other than my comment though, so most of what you said has nothing to do with it unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

That which is necessary is not always that which is desirable.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gorman91

That which is necessary is not always that which is desirable

Pretty cool statement. Kind of sounds like something that Teddy Roosevelt would say. Then he would likely follow that statement with: "Unleash Hell!"

dex

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Authoritarians and Fascists will protect their self interest as their God Ayn Rand tells them.

>Ayn Rand
>Authoritarian

Uh, Ayn Rand was a Libertarian.

Politics are not one-dimensional.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The US Government has gone ROGUE, the end is near

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

Let me see if this is correct:

The Petrodollar is the reference "currency" used to price oil. Local national currencies are valued on the currency exchange relative to the US Dollar. So a consumer nation purchases oil in their own currency as valued relative to the Dollar.

If that's correct, then when the US manipulates the value of its currency relative to other sovereign currencies, doesn't that offer the holder of the reference currency, the US, a certain amount of control over pricing of the commodity, namely oil?

I know very little about economics. However, it appears that you have some knowledge in this area. That's why I'm asking the question.

Thanks,

dex

Well this is a really good question the fed had two ways it can manipulate the market. First intrest rates pay people more they invest there currency with you. To devalue the dollar you keep intrest low people borrow. The other way is increasing or decreasing amount of dollars in circulation. When it comes to commodities such as oil it's easy to increase the cost you could flood the market with new bills or raise intrest rates and more people demand dollars. Currently two countries are devaluing there currency that being China and the US.

Currently the US dollar is gaining strength takes less dollars to buy a barrel of oil. But this isn't do to currency manipulation since really it's easy to raise the cost through devaluation. However the other way around extremely difficult because the value of the dollar is set by world markets. The US is currently trying to devalue the dollar 0 intrest and printing more. Problem is world markets are demanding US dollars. Think countriespecially like Russia, Italy, Spain there people are hiding money in US currency.

What's happening to oil isn't US fault and it hurts the US economy. This is a caused by Saudi ArabIa they are attempting to prevent the US lead in oil. Bottom line Saudis can undercut US costs because shale oil requires more manufacturing.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Thanks. That's quite informative.

The US is currently trying to devalue the dollar 0 intrest and printing more. Problem is world markets are demanding US dollars. Think countriespecially like Russia, Italy, Spain there people are hiding money in US currency.

So, contrary to popular opinion, the Dollar is actually still quite strong despite the massive US debt. In other words, the International community still trusts "Full faith and credit of the United States" and is purchasing US Dollars as fast as the US can "print" them. Is that a fair assessment of what you are saying?

What's happening to oil isn't US fault and it hurts the US economy.

Well, from my perspective I like buying gas at a cheaper price.

This is a caused by Saudi ArabIa they are attempting to prevent the US lead in oil. Bottom line Saudis can undercut US costs because shale oil requires more manufacturing.

So, if I understand you correctly, this is a short-term gain. And the long-term results will be to injure the nascent shale oil and gas production capability of the US. Once the domestic production facilities are shuttered, oil prices will increase to previous levels, and beyond. At the very least, the development of alternative energy and shale oil production capabilities will be significantly delayed.

Thanks,

dex

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

They were STATIONED there buddy!!

And yet Putin himself said they sent troops to Crimea for a reason, he didn't say he deployed troops in Crimea...there is a difference.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

Maybe you should take your own advice their my friend, as it seems you have them all mixed up.

Well even the anti-Putin BBC seems to disagree with you, and support the story that the Russians fighting in Ukraine are there because of their own motivations.

www.bbc.com...

Also do not forget the the majority of Crimeans are ethnic Russians, over 75% of them speaking Russian, and only 10% of Crimeans speak Ukrainian.

I realize territorial disputes based on ethnic history is very 1930's, so I'm not really defending Putin here, I'm just pointing out that quite a bit of his statements actually have substance. But he also lies just like Obama, Bush, Cameron, Hillary and most every politician.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Did you actually read the article you linked to? It describes the "volunteers" as religious fanatics and monarchists who nevertheless follow orders from Moscow. Putin is fighting a holy war! Who are the fascists now?

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
lol Cold war, the US retrieved a ufo in Siberia in the 50s, and yes I believe Et's shot down Russian rockets in the 60's. Either this clown from PA who declared war on Russia yesterday has no idea or is just following orders

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Get ready to be Pawns in a OIL/GAS War... for the Elite..

may as well sit back with beer and popcorn and enjoy the show

Till you find out your Sons, Nephews, Uncles Fathers Being Deployed or Drafted
and Have Front Row Seats for a World WAR III ...

but with Russia... it May be like the Original Red Dawn..Movie lol

Obama is Menacing with a former Leader... which happens to Have Military and KGB Strategy Experience Under his belt and the Last president America Had in Comparison Is Dwight Eisenhower back in the 50s as Eisenhower didn't need Much Advice from his Advisers...

I Would be a Nostradamus prediction in the making ... A Long War WW III as he Claimed
but when ?

Start at 1:40
Clips from the The Man Who Saw Tomorrow

click Below if video is not working
www.youtube.com...

See 3:30 Mark WW3
Nostradamus - The Man Who Saw Tomorrow P2 (from 1979-80)

www.youtube.com...

edit on 52014FridayfAmerica/Chicago12352 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

no doubt war with russia would not be pretty at all....my comment was more tongue in cheek as we the people have no say whether or not we end up in a war.....

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

no doubt war with russia would not be pretty at all....my comment was more tongue in cheek as we the people have no say whether or not we end up in a war.....

It Wouldn't Pretty is Right...

We The People Never Had the Say ... of who gets Voted or Elected in Office

as Some Presidents were groomed for it .. you know Secret Society's Skull & Bone - Freemasons , - Bohemian Grove Members The High Elite .. Look at Bush Family ! Father & Son Experienced Oil Tycoons Makes a Plot to Invade Iraq to Help Out a Dinky Country Like Kuwait! and to Invade a Country Like Iraq that had a Tyrant Leader but No Major WMD's just as easily for the CIA NSA Could of taken out Saddam with Ease... without invading ... Yet it was Done making Magical Dirt Deals with the Owner Holders of the OIL ! The Fact IS What People Don't Get that it Was Saudis and Egyptians that were on those 4 Planes... of what Went Down in September 11th 2001
Not One Afghan or Iraqi .on the Planes .. and During the Event We have 4 Israeli's ... Jumping around on a Hot tin Roof!! Fiddling I mean holding hands going around circles like a cerebration going on for some apparent reason .. and they were caught arrested and Knew about the event way ahead of time ! and admitted they knew way before but were just observing and miraculously were released.. and went back to their homeland then later were on Israeli TV taking about the ordeal .... There is many loop holes in 911 all cause by the Bush administration Cheney was a character too with his friendship with Halliburton and OIL ...& Involvement of Iraq Rebuilding .. from the Bush and OIL/ Natural Resources Invasion.. and that is what Happening over in the Ukraine.. a Who Gets the GAS Pipline War.. Ohh about Afghanistan... Besides the Poppy industry ..

U.S. Identifies Vast Mineral Riches in Afghanistan
www.nytimes.com...

Corporation's Runs a Country

Hollywood been Saying this since 1976 (Movie :: Network )

Speaking of Hollywood ....

Now we have another threat North Korea attacking by hacking Sony and threatening the Lives of their employees lives and Sony Pulling the Plug of the Movie (The Interview) because of that threat! and we have Obama with the people on this one.. saying Sony made a Mistake and Said it Shows How this Country NK Really is ...

President Obama Says Sony 'Made A Mistake'
www.theladbible.com...

Well you Didn't See Hitler making Threats on the US about the Movie The Dictator he just Banned it in his Country.

edit on 52014FridayfAmerica/Chicago12352 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

speaking of the bush family i read somewhere here we now have jeb bush to look forward to running for office...what a world...
makes me happy i no longer live in the U.S

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

speaking of the bush family i read somewhere here we now have jeb bush to look forward to running for office...what a world...
makes me happy i no longer live in the U.S

Yeah if you can Recall this ....

www.youtube.com...

OL Georgie Weeping about JEB Loosing a Election Race ... 1994 ( the smarter bush LOL) knowing his Little Royal Empire Control is Ending seeing his Family has blood ties with the UK Royals...

in the Elite.. Masking it about his son .. Speaking Of JEB in his involvement Control of Florida of his Brothers Presidential Election .. and Most of Know what Happened there in the Votes of a ( unheard of, Recount of Bush JR and Gore... ) when i Seen this First..

It makes You Wonder if if Russia has the same kind of Ties of Relations ...
in a way they do ... or i should say DID from Nicholas II Grandson of Queen Victoria

Yup you can say Freemason Illuminati Ties of Royal Elite runs the show .. Thanks Queen Victoria ..

The World is a Business...!!

of the Royal Club and we are just the Pheasant Commoner Pawns for their Pleasure...

Most royal candidate theory
en.wikipedia.org...

Proponents of the theory claimed that every U.S. president since George Washington can have their bloodline traced back to various European royals, with at least thirty-three presidents having been descended from Alfred the Great and Charlemagne.[1] This system was used to (apparently successfully) predict presidential elections from 1980-2004, when it failed to predict George W Bush's reelection

Is ruling in the genes? All presidents bar one are directly descended from a medieval English king

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Genealogical relationships of Presidents of the United States
familypedia.wikia.com...

The Royal Family's Russian connections
www.telegraph.co.uk...

And About Putin !!

Putin' - More Evidence Western
Royalty Is All Related
Tsar Vladimir Putin?

By Gennady Klimov and Maria Orlova Based on the materials from the Tver newspaper Karavan Translated by Dmitry Sudakov Pravda.ru 11-6-2

www.rense.com...

And Obama ?

Barack Obama's Royal Roots
www.people.com...

Obama's family tree expanded to include the Bushes and the Pitts
www.theguardian.com...

The World is a Grooming Stage ... as it looks ...

Not me tho ... I have Direct Ties of a Few (6) Salem Witches and WitchFinders! in my Lineage Lol
so my Generations to Come Will never be in a Governmental Office ..

Yet.....

Daniel Clark (Connecticut colonial leader)
en.wikipedia.org...

He has Been called the Great Grandfather of Governors ...
and Raised and Taught his Stepson Rodger Wolcott The Ropes... which Happens to Marry his Daniel Clarks Granddaughter Sarah Drake
and their Son Oliver Wolcott a Signer of the Declaration of Independence

Oliver Wolcott
en.wikipedia.org...

but there goes my Family's shot!! LOL...

My Family isnt in the Club anymore

Yup family tree finding is Fun..

Opps I for got this !

"Connecticut Genealogies. He came from Chester, England in 1640 and was one of the family of Clark of that place, descended in direct line from King Edward I of England and Queen Eleanor, daughter of Ferdinand III, King of Castile.

freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

edit on 62014SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago12353 by Wolfenz because: video

edit on 62014SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago12353 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 62014SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago12353 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 62014SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago12353 by Wolfenz because: at the Royal line of my liniage LOL!! king Edward I aka Longshank!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join