It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussing a new opensource cloud based forum platform.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The idea of having a new open source forum platform hosted on a cloud service I think is a great idea for not just ATS, but for thousands of other forum websites who struggle to stay afloat in todays increasingly hostile cyberspace.

Having said that, where should development ideas be discussed?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
If we go forward with this, we'll begin accepting member applications for participation. For now, let's hold off on moving forward on the speculation until some details are firmed up.

But thanks for your interest.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Ok, it just seemed like a good option to allow people to participate openly now while the concept is still young. I'm not a web developer by any stretch of the imagination, i couldn't code my way out of a paper bag, but I think myself and many other may still be able to contribute some good ideas for the concept as you initially described it in the R.A.T.S. forum, and in the meantime, a select committee can be formed to work out practicsl details, and how they can get these ideas off the ground.
edit on 16 12 14 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Well, i appreciate there are some things you may not want to discuss yet as its still so early in its conception....
But still a place to bounce around a few ideas to appease the interest you generated in the idea i feel would be a smart move.

top topics

join