It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil’s in the Details: Inside The Ukrainian Freedom Support Act

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

No what you seem to be misunderstanding is that only Assad & his Army have air capabilities...

So you do the math & work out who had done the Airstrikes & Barrel Bombings if the rebels don't have the capacity.

Assad is evil & couldn't bare an uprising so he slaughtered people who wanted him gone, because he craves power, and couldn't stand the fact that no one wanted to live under his Family's regime any longer.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Assad is evil & couldn't bare an uprising so he slaughtered people who wanted him gone, because he craves power, and couldn't stand the fact that no one wanted to live under his Family's regime any longer.

Oh yes, another uprising which plays in the hand of US...like all uprisings seem to play in the hand of the US.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

So everyone is lying and Assad is an angel who is not murdering his own people to stay in power?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

We may not agree on some things, but you just hit the nail on the head with that...

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

It may play into US hands somewhere along the line...

Doesn't change the fact that only Assad had the capability to bring death from above with Airstrikes & Barrel Bombs.

Those deaths are down to him... Not the United States.
edit on 16-12-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Removed smiley... Not the time or place.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

That's why I love ATS pal, we'll find common ground somewhere along the way.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Seems to me that russia needs to flex its mussles and tell Kiev that it is coming to protect the people in the east Ukraine from the nazi thugs sent be kiev and if they want to fight about it then kiev will be taken too.

Isn't that what they are already doing by sending military hardware to the separatists?

Also know if Russia were to try and take Kiev, it would really be a bad move as that would bring a military action against them they couldn't handle...unless they decide to lob a nuke then all bets are off.

And please provide names of those Nazi's that are so prevalent in the Ukranian gov't, since you seem so convinced that they are there?

The strong message will soon have the US puppets plants inside the EU running for cover and telling the USA to keep its frigging nose out.

Wow you don't even try to hide your anti american views do you?

Care to provide names of those US puppets planted inside the EU, because you seem to be convinced the US runs everything in the world?

Come on mate they gave weapons to the FSA who turned into ISIS and i don't blame Russia for not buying any of this BS

And yet the FSA are fighting with ISIS in Kobani, but yet why would the FSA be fighting ISIS if ISIS and the FSA are the same organization?

The group of about 50 armed men is from the Free Syrian Army and is separate from Iraqi peshmerga fighters.

Many suspect Ankara is trying to dilute YPG influence in Kobani by sending in the peshmerga and the Turkey-backed FSA.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Google is your friend....

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

That's why I love ATS pal, we'll find common ground somewhere along the way.

Without a doubt.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Oh yes, another uprising which plays in the hand of US...like all uprisings seem to play in the hand of the US.

That's right blame the US...no need to put blame where it actually belongs.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I am not sure what's more insulting coming from him-

Assuming the US is behind everything or assuming people in these countries are to weak willed and stupid that they are incapable of doing things on their own.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Assuming the US is behind everything

It is funny that we have a hard time keeping our own affairs in order, yet we can run the rest of the world so easily.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Don't confuse his anti American rant with facts Putin wouldn't like that. May have him sent to prison seems if he doesn't put out the kremlin line. Seriously though Putin is becoming a huge problem in his attempt to maintain power he's playing a dangerous game. I had a feeling this was coming when he changed the Russian constitution and removed term limits. I immediately knew he'd be back and once there do anything to stay there.
edit on 12/16/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Putin has lied himself into the position he is in now.

* - His propaganda on Ukraine and the "fascist government / Nazis".
* - His propaganda about NATO on Russias borders.
* - His propaganda about the state of the Russian economy.

As I said before with all these lies Putin is now screwed. He cant backtrack on any of these issues without it becoming obvious that he was lying.

To borrow a line from a classic 80's movie -
Putin's "ego is writing checks his body can't cash."

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Don't confuse his anti American rant with facts Putin wouldn't like that. May have him sent to prison seems if he doesn't put out the kremlin line.

Americans are much better as anyone else in doing it themselves, so there`s no need for outside help...

New Poll Finds 59% of Americans Support Post 9/11 Torture

Source

So 59% of Americans support useless torture, how in The World can anyone top something like that ?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Here is the link to the actual poll with all questions asked.

Washington Post - Majority says CIA harsh interrogations justified

The 59% result is the combined percentages of the questions. The options people had were Often justified or somewhat justified.

To get this out of the way im not challenging your post (although I don't care much for the source you used but I digress). I am adding the original source with the completed poll.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

But if Putin didn't ally himself with Assad none of this would be necessary

But then Saudis would have taken over Syria with there pawns.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

His propaganda on Ukraine and the "fascist government / Nazis". * - His propaganda about NATO on Russias borders.

His propaganda on Ukraine and the "fascist government / Nazis".

That was no propaganda but actual facts, to bad you cant see, judging that your mainly pro EU stance.

His propaganda about NATO on Russias borders.

The majority of the Russians know that NATO are Russias borders and thus NATO expanding further into East is further prove of it.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Putin did not invade Ukraine in summer hoping that West will stay off the sanctions. West had two main cards at hand i.e. gas during summer and oil during winter. Putin thwarted the gas sanction but West hit him with Oil sanction via OPEC overproduction through Saudi, Qatar and UAE.

Hence Russian ruble, stock markets and economy are suffering. $60 sustained oil will project 4-5% recession in Russia next year. It seems Ruble should stabilize around 50-55 near term so oil should be around $80 or so. No need to panic.

What Putin needs is some power in middle east that can keep Saudi, UAE and Qatar poodles in check. This will offset the oil overproduction schemes and as soon as they try to carry out one a corrective action is taken and poodles come back in line. It also seems Putin's KGB is pretty tame and lacks any bite or resources to turn the tables on events. Also, Putin's allies like China, India, Iran are not very cooperative. A mere 1-3% daily overproduction can be easily offset by these nations piling up their orders (at lower prices !!) and building inventories. This will arrest the slide of oil prices and these nations will have savings when oil prices go higher.

In a way a trade/economic nuke has been unleashed on Russia. An economic world war is in play right in front of our eyes. It seems other than Belarus, there are few sincere and brave friends that Russia has.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I can still see you would be agreeing the same fact how your beloved democratic uprising has left Libya in a hellhole and state of civil war if you wanted to remove Assad the result would be the same only worse.

No doubt you would preferred the Muslim Brotherhood to take over Syria.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I am surprised how you became a mod.

going to require a lot of acts of kindness from the West

You mean just how the kindness from the West. The west has given to Libya now?

frankly Russia actions with Sweden and Finland along with NATO nations not to mention Ukraine, Georgia and Moldova have turned all of Russia western supporters away.

1.There is no evidence of Russia''s Sub that were reported in both Sweden and Finland and Norwary.

Georgia and Moldova have turned all of Russia western supporters away.

Its ironic how you forget to mention how in Moldova all Russian or pro Russian candidates and parties were banned from running at the election.

while at the same time saving face at home then life Russia is headed down a dark road with no end in sight

Have you forgotten History? no one has taken down Russia. Nice fairy tail though. I am sure the germans had the same thoughts as you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join