It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tortoise rescuing upturned buddy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Not sure if wanting to fight, in the mood for love or just being a pal.

I'm thinking being a pal.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
They've been up all night drinking. He was rolling his buddy over so he didn't choke on puke.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I should get a tortoise...

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

This was cool, now the other question is how did it get on its back?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
As a kid I remember walking past my elementary school one weekend. The school was vacant except for two pet turtles in the kindergarten yard. There they were, one humping the other in what appeared to be slow motion. As a little kid, I wasn't too sure what was going on, although I'd seen similar behavior before, like the day that I had mistakenly entered my parent's bedroom unannounced.

edit on 16-12-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

One of the things I've seen online that is absolutely hysterical is tortoise sex. Even humping nothing they make the most ridiculous noises. Look it up on YouTube.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasoul

The school was vacant except for two pet turtles in the kindergarten yard. There they were, one humping the other in what appeared to be slow motion. As a little kid, I wasn't too sure what was going on, although I'd seen similar behavior before, like the day that I had mistakenly entered my parent's bedroom unannounced.

Your parents were slow motion turtle-humping? Freaky...

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: seasoul

One of the things I've seen online that is absolutely hysterical is tortoise sex. Even humping nothing they make the most ridiculous noises. Look it up on YouTube.

You know what is even funnier than the sound of tortoises bumping uglies? The sound of an elementary school field-trip watching tortoises bump uglies. I have rarely laughed so hard.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I have a tortoise a little larger than the ones in the video, Had 2 but one died a few years ago.

The tortoise will die if they are not flipped back over soon after tipping upside down, Their lungs are towards the top inside their shell and when they get flipped upside down the weight of all their organs are on the lungs and they suffocate.

That's how My other tortoise died.

"Puck" my tortoise, is 8 years old and is about 18" long and weighs around 60 lbs.

edit on 16-12-2014 by mwood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
its 2 males and where likaly fighting there very teritorial

they flip eatchother over ina fight and they will flip them back over also

remeber if u want to own one YOU cant own a DOG and you will own it for 100 years

top topics

join