It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bored? check out people of wal mart

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: berenike

if i do you harm will you post some?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Well - nobody ever really did me any favours either, so here ya go:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Been waiting for a place to use this...

Theres so much wrong with this thread... I don't even have the words

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Mcdonalds anyone?
edit on 15-12-2014 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Good Gawd... lol... some people have no dignity

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

and quite possibly the best of all time

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

Mcdonalds anyone?

If you have a questionable fart and you are too lazy to go check it, you are what's wrong with America. You know when you shart, come on..

Nice thread.
edit on 15-12-2014 by fieldyznutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
25% hilarious, 25% scary, 25% depressing and 25% Just no, NO NO NO NO

There just arent words and Im only upto page 14 of 1767!!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

its 100% fantastic though.
there are links on the top that are great too
hillbilly repairs is a good one

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

The first photo, I do find a little offensive. People cannot help their disabilities, and to have someone take a photo of it and make fun of it, is heartbreaking. As a parent of an autistic adult, my daughter wears the weirdest outfits and does her hair in the weirdest styles. She refuses to let anyone help her because she thinks she looks "cool". If had a catheter as well that people could see, and someone took a photo of it to make fun of it, my first thought as a parent would be, "HOW DARE THEY!" I'm sorry, some things are funny, that is not one of them.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

well, the first pic is of a person with their piss tube hanging out.
dont know what that has to do with someone who is disabled.

and i think a person walking around in public with their tube hanging out is pretty damn funny.
to each is own i guess.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

well, the first pic is of a person with their piss tube hanging out.
dont know what that has to do with someone who is disabled.

and i think a person walking around in public with their tube hanging out is pretty damn funny.
to each is own i guess.

I admit, there are some weird and funny people on the site. I go there often. But as I said, I'm a parent of a child who is disabled, and was teased often for it, including urinary issues due to seizure disorder, and I'm disabled myself. I mean, yes, it's hanging out, but, it's possible it's all they had clean at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I have a sense of humor, and LOVE a good laugh. Sometimes I have a very sick sense of humor or a dirty one! I just thought the picture was poor taste, but I'm sure personal experience didn't help. My daughter had to wear adult diapers until she was 11 due to her seizures. And not knowing better would tell her classmates she was wearing a diaper, and of course, they would make fun of her, something which followed her until we moved from the area. I wanted to beat those little bastards within an inch of their lives!

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

i feel your pain and would never make fun of that.
this is what it is though.
a lazy mofo with their tube hanging out at wal mart

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

i feel your pain and would never make fun of that.
this is what it is though.
a lazy mofo with their tube hanging out at wal mart

I'll admit my favorites are the idiots that go to Walmart in their pajamas! When did we become so lazy we stopped getting dressed? Yes, I wear those nice comfy pajama pants around my house when relaxing, but if I'm going somewhere, even heaven forbid, Walmart, I get changed into human clothes. LOL I try to look stylish, but hey, you never know. Maybe someday I'll find myself on there. LOL

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Although this man isn't in Walmart I think it goes with the theme of your thread (plus I found it on their site):

The reason I like it is because they've blacked out his eyes to protect his identity - cos none of us would ever be able to recognise him by his tattoo

During my search for funny pics I discovered that you can get tattooed with GLOW IN THE DARK INK:

www.whiteinktattooscenter.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

oh its great.
the # you see when shopping....

hey berenike, glow in the dark has been gaining popularity the past couple years.
people are also tattooing the whites of their eyes if you believe that

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

oh its great.
the # you see when shopping....

hey berenike, glow in the dark has been gaining popularity the past couple years.
people are also tattooing the whites of their eyes if you believe that

Try the Black light tattoos. You can't see them unless you run it under a black light. (Also the new thing is those metal stars implanted in the eyes. WTH?? Morons!)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: fieldyznutz

Ugh... I cannot fathom having to serve this person in a bar or restaurant for example. I can only imagine the horror realising mr. Brown Stain is about to sit on that chair...
And would it be best to tell him, or just let it pass like that?

''I'm sorry sir, but your pants does appear to have a cleanliness issue...
''

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Grovit, Anyafaj - I feel so out of touch.

If our local tattoo parlour hadn't closed I'd be down there like a shot to get a glow in the dark tattoo but I'm buggered if I'd want anything stuck on my eye. It must be irritating as heck.

In the interests of learning more about daft stuff to stick in your eye, and updating my education, I found this little article and nearly fell off my chair:

www.cracked.com...

I don't think that they are all horrifying, some are beautiful and some hilarious. Who wouldn't want an ear 'ole growing out of their arm?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join