It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted Doll Class A Evps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Just wanted to get everyone's input on these evps that were captured from a reported haunted doll. I believed these were caught with a panasonic rrdr60.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Waaa sin thes before but not this tho ! Coool....

SnF!
edit on 15-12-2014 by PhoenixFreeman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well, it would be nice if the guy left more time for the EVP's ... and I have no idea if it's legit or not... but I know EVP occurs, whatever really causes it... and I also know unseen beings exist, in some manner... so why not?

I'd also say, knowing what I know, that it might not be the best idea... provoking, playing with and getting those thing's attention, but heck... in the name of (some sort of casual, sorta) science... though this guy seems to have gotten his paranormal info from not-so-serious sites or urban lore... ZoZo is pretty 'slendermannish' in it's legitimacy... but maybe some creature overheard kids talking about it and is posing... who knows... heh... or those demons really exist and he's in for it.

But those things, EVPs, ghosts, etc., DO happen...

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Just someone playing a prank, a guy recording and another sat across the room answering. Who can prove it anyway?...

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The video title calls it a ghost and at first it makes you think it's a (deceased) seventeen-year-old and then it's a demon named Abacus. Which one is it?

Also, it'd be nice if they could make the experiment more conclusive and convincing.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I am very interested in all things paranormal, but you just can't trust anyone these days to be telling the truth. I would love this to be completely legit and it is something from beyond the grave, but on this occasion I'm saying no.

Why choose this doll ?
Why not talk to an old teddy bear? I'm sure they could answer these questions, but something tells me this just something to get a little publicity and a few more YouTube hits.

The constant start, stopping got on my nerves a little bit. Just play the whole video and let US decide if it's real or not.

edit on 17-12-2014 by rhynouk because: Added Stuff

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

I totally agree with your comments regarding a possible attention seeking adventure not only for you tube as the audience reaching capabilities is so extensive, but also the constant stop, start of the audio that is only meant to be heard, versus the entire length of the experiment at hand.

I got the instant impression that the author of this recording may well be also dabbling in negative provocation. The Ouija board will always allow entry for demonic entities whether invited or not.

new topics

top topics

join