It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newtown families to announce lawsuit against gunmaker

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

and there goes the idiotic "tanks and fighter jets" argument...

will you go away already? your absurdity is giving me a headache..

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

How am I trolling. I'm not saying things only to get a reaction. I'm saying what I believe. And, the tread is about the Newtown familes sueing a gun manufacturer. How was I derailing the discussion?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Why should I go away? Your head's hurting? Maybe you should go hug a rifle.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
a reply to: macman

Will I see where T Jefferson tells us all about how it's our God given right to own a military grade assault weapon?

Military rifles aren't sold to the public. And the looks of a firearm doesn't change its function to being one. That same ignorance of firearms is what Diane Feinstein tried to pass off as legitimate.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

you're derailing it by steering the conversation into a B.S. gun rights arguement, where your only arguments are the sad old "ban guns because guns"-type arguments, and insulting and attacking anyone who doesn't agree with your ignorant, narrow-minded opinions..

the thread is supposed to be about this idiotic lawsuit that they waited 2 years to bring....against a company that had nothing to do with the event in question...this is a blatant example of attention whoring, cash grabbing, and agenda pushing..
edit on 12-17-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

see that? right there...that....

trolling.

stop it.
edit on 12-17-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

No, I don't. By your logic, nothing should be illegal, right? You neighbor should be able to buy a tank, or an aircraft carrier, or a nuke, right?

Se how trying to use flawed logic to make a point doesn't help your argument?

Tanks, aircraft carriers, and nuclear weapons are not firearms.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Dude, think what you want. your auguments sound lame to me. But, who cares what I think, right? Again, have a nice night.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Yea....and stuff...........so your argument is lame.........and stupid...........and smells funny....

Well, there we have it. The Anti-2nd person summed up by their own words.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Dude, think what you want. your auguments sound lame to me. But, who cares what I think, right? Again, have a nice night.

So, do you have any original thoughts on the lawsuit that is the topic of the thread? I would love to hear your side on whether it is frivolous or necessary. Please, enlighten us with your wisdom.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

ROFL!

damn you...i peed a little...

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

oh, he already said earlier that he hopes they win, because guns are evil, and people shouldn't have them....

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: Krakatoa

oh, he already said earlier that he hopes they win, because guns are evil, and people shouldn't have them....

Well, I apologize if I missed that post. I kinda tuned them out once the childish rants and one-line personal attacks began. However, my offer still stands if the member wishes to engage in a thought provoking and intelligent discourse on the topic.

Otherwise, they are a "poopy-head"

edit on 12/17/2014 by Krakatoa because: I had a t-less thought.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

What does a nuke have to do with gun control? Grasping at straws may be fun but your argument has no weight.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Since you replied for me...a reply to: Daedalus

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Look, just be honest and cut the crap. Admit you don't like guns, (which is your right to have that opinion), and propose to end the private ownership of them and the 2nd Amendment by the process the founders put in place. Get support and pass and ratify a new Amendment to the Bill of Rights nullifying the 2nd. Anyone can do this, but don't spread nonsense and false claims. That's irrelevant and irrational.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Don't like guns, don't buy one. There are evil men in this world, and they all have guns. So do I. a reply to: Daedalus

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Parthin

woah, settle, friend...

same team....

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
18th century Americans did not own cannons, either. Those were war weapons, like tanks or nukes today. It's an absurd comparison. a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
18th century Americans did not own cannons, either. Those were war weapons, like tanks or nukes today. It's an absurd comparison. a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

(actually 18th century Americans could own cannons and they were not federal restricted until the NFA of 1934)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join