It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newtown families to announce lawsuit against gunmaker

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

I am addressing this one tragic case. It could have been avoided. Tonight when you sleep, I pray, Please God, one of the Sandy Hook children visit you in your dreams. Goodbye.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I am addressing this one tragic case. It could have been avoided. Tonight when you sleep, I pray, Please God, one of the Sandy Hook children visit you in your dreams. Goodbye.

What's that even supposed to mean? If you have a way for there to never be murders committed by insane people then share that with everyone.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical
Hi N
sadly the answer would be to murder them first...
PTL......and pass the ammunition, please

edit on Wedam12b201412America/Chicago28 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
They know the gun company will fear what all those anti-gun pantywaists in Connecticut might do in a trial, so Bushmaster will settle and they will get their blood money. It's such a distressing mind-set now: I have suffered, so someone must be punished. I see it all the time. The basis of the suit is, lol, that the gun was too good at doing what guns are designed to do. I don't have a reason to buy an assault rifle except to have fun with it at the gun range, but sadly, the Bushmaster .223 has proved to be very effective and I might get one someday to plink away at targets. a reply to: neo96

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
Hi N
sadly the answer would be to murder them first...
PTL......and pass the ammunition, please

That would do the trick.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Parthin

They know the gun company will fear what all those anti-gun pantywaists in Connecticut might do in a trial, so Bushmaster will settle and they will get their blood money.

No, a company will settle when they have a reasonable chance of losing. Bushmaster's lawyers will petition the judge to throw out the lawsuit because the parents don't have standing to sue. The firearms were sold legally under Federal law to a gun store and the gun store sold them legally under Federal law to Adam's mother.

edit on 17-12-2014 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I know one visited me and whined that he's being used by his parents and anti-gun activists to try to take more rights away from the people.

If a politician says no guns people listen. If a politician says it standing next to a crying mother waving her dead kid's picture around, people rally around it.

They're playing all of us, don't let your sympathy get in the way of logic. They're exploiting those dead kids.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

so would you want me to win if i sued husky, because i missed a nail with one of their hammers, and destroyed my thumb?

or how about if i sue dixie, because i use their plastic spoons, forks, knives, and plates to overeat?

or how about i go sue hostess, because twinkies made me fat, and caused me to have diabeetus(mis-spelled intentionally, all hail wilford brimley), high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and heart disease?

this is an idiotic attention whoring money grab, by people who are already more wealthy than any of us will ever be...

and to use dead children for this crap, is even more disgusting....

they should be ashamed of themselves, and you should be ashamed of yourself, for supporting it..

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

So, refusal again to answer a direct question, that displays exactly how you think.

I will sleep very very well tonight. Knowing that there are those that work to protect my 2nd right.

And then there are people like you, that think blanket punishment is the answer. And think that by removing my rights, you somehow gain something.

Honestly, it boggles the mind how someone like you thinks that more laws will stop people.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

How do these lawyers ever think they will get a jury of 12 without any gun owners or people that are pro gun rights or who are not business owners and already don't like frivolous lawsuits.

trawl the member database of ATS.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I wonder if this ever goes to trial if the gun mfg.s will look at all the inconsistencies and try to prove the hoax that it was?

This from VT would help them get started in their due diligence.

The Sandy Hook Hoax: How we know it didn’t happen

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I will always have sympathy for american children who get slaughtered in the classrooms. Mock if you want. My dad did not love children either. He is dead and I know he resides in the furthest corner of darkness away from God. My brother who had an NDE got to see him. This tragedy did not have to happen except by a gun worshipping mother who wanted her son to be "normal".

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Nothing like fake money for the fake killings of pretend people. Let's just ruin the lives of gun makers because we lied to the general public, that will make them like us!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

allegations of soothsaying aside, what i find most worthy of note here, is just how eagerly everyone ate up this profile they were fed about Adam Lanza....

a person, we don't even have any reliable proof actually existed(i know i'm gonna catch some s**t for that one), a person, whom, if he did exist, we know absolutely nothing about....all we know is what we've been told by police, the media, and interviews with people who CLAIMED to have known, or interacted him on an extremely limited basis, YEARS ago.....

they tell all this stuff about how he was disturbed, and evil, and they show us pictures, that were clearly manipulated, to make the guy look evil, crazed, and dangerous....

we have no proof that any of this stuff is true, yet people lapped it up, like it was the sweetest of creams..

is there really any hope left for critical thought, or is it a dead art in these united states?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I will always have sympathy for american children who get slaughtered in the classrooms. Mock if you want. My dad did not love children either. He is dead and I know he resides in the furthest corner of darkness away from God. My brother who had an NDE got to see him. This tragedy did not have to happen except by a gun worshipping mother who wanted her son to be "normal".

Well then I think clinics,and doctors should get sued for abortion.

THE NUMBER ONE CAUSE OF CHILD DEATH in this country.

Then sue the medical manufactures that make that possible.
edit on 17-12-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

What the hell?

What does your Dad have to do with this??

Are these "daddy issues" coming out on ATS?

I guess that you don't have sympathy for any other child killed, anywhere else, in any other fashion.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I will always have sympathy for american children who get slaughtered in the classrooms.

Everyone has sympathy for them and their families. But don't expect rational minded people to misapply that sympathy and fault entities that had zero responsibility. Don't expect people to fall for appeals to emotion, that's a fallacy. Bushmaster has zero responsibility for Newtown. They manufacture and sell a tool. A tool can be used for good or evil depending on an individual.

If someone beat someone's head in with a hammer it's not Craftman's fault.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

According to the attorney's, they found a loophole. A documentation from WW1 that says the AR15 is meant for trained military and war, not private citizens. So we will see.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Ah the loophole. Friend of the money hungry lawyer, enemy of the hardworking average person.

So I guess when someone gets killed in a car accident involving a Hummer (despite it being an H2 or H2O) they could sue Hummer because it was originally a "military" vehicle. Even if it was built for civilian use, we all know those Hummers were originally built for speeding across deserts while hunting "terrorists".

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'd like to think that's how it turns out, but Bushmaster was sued before on the same premise and settled
out of court. a reply to: NOTurTypical

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join