It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ukraine Preparing for a Nuclear False Flag to Frame Russia?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Is Ukraine Preparing for a Nuclear False Flag to Frame Russia?

Russia's State Advisor, Director of The Institute of Problems of Globalization, Doctor of Economics, author Mikhail Delyagin tells Anton Chelyshev on Komsomolskaya Pravda radio that Ukraine is preparing a new large-scale anti-Russian provocation. Below is the excerpt from a 40-minute interview, published on December 11, 2014.

The sequel is coming. there will be another provocation. And what will the next provocation be? We got some information. Moreover, first the information came from former Novorossia, from Kharkov. And this information I was not very inclined to trust, because Ukraine is embraced in a mass psychosis, and it's saturated with rumors. But then came an indirect confirmation of this information from the West. I really hope that it's a fake. I really hope that this is hostile propaganda. But you know, better be safe than sorry. The point is: Ukrainian army goes on the offensive. Yes, it doesn't have the strength for the offensive and the level of demoralization is monstrous. Therefore it pretends to attack. Valiant soldiers carry out a massive artillery preparation. And all the Western media, not to mention Ukrainian, shout in unison about the liberation of another 300 square meters of Donetsk airport, for example. After that a tactical nuclear warhead explodes in the zone of the offensive of the Ukrainian army.

Source

We can only hope it won`t happen, but nothing would surprise me anymore regarding the whole mess which already has been created.

False flags have happened, nuclear attacks, framing other countries and smearing Russia, so it would all not be that unplausible.

I agree with him, if this happens there`s no way that most ordinary Westerns are willing to see it for what it is and Russia being able to clear themselves enough in the eyes of them. Russia will be screwed after that.

I guess all we can do is sit and wait and see if it happens or not.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

False flags have happened

And Russia knows all about how they work.

framing other countries and smearing Russia, so it would all not be that unplausible.

Seems someone is a bit paranoid.

I guess all we can do is sit and wait and see if it happens or not.

Don't hold your breath, as this is just a bit of fear mongering coming from RUssia. Also know Russia has no problem making accusations that have no merit, just as this one.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
At this point it seems that hoping against what seems inevitable is futile .

By Eric Zuesse
December 14, 2014 "ICH" - On Saturday, December 13th, Russian media reported that U.S. President Obama evidently can’t wait to sign the congressional authorization for war against Russia (which has already been passed in draft form by 98% of U.S. House members and 100% of U.S. Senate members), and that he is already shipping military supplies into Ukraine for use against Ukraine’s ethnic Russians that the Ukrainian Government is trying to eliminate.

Mikhail Emelyanov, a leading Russian parliamentarian, was quoted as saying on Saturday, Russia “cannot calmly watch as the US arms Ukraine with the most modern lethal weapons. In this regard, we should not appear weak. The situation is very alarming. Judging by US intentions, they want to turn Ukraine into a fighting platform against Russia.”

The popular Russian website “Colonel Cassad” reports that the reason why Ukraine’s airports in Zaporozyhe, Kharkov and Dnepropetrovsk mysteriously shut down for other traffic on Saturday was to unload weapons-shipments from the U.S. Specifically, it said that, at Zaporozyhe,

“one of the airport workers replied that the airport has to be prepared to accept military aircraft with equipment, including Kharkov and Dnepropetrovsk. The equipment is expected from the United States.”

For the time being, civilian traffic at all three of those airports is being reduced during the next few days, in order to unload that U.S. freight.

Also reported Saturday at fortruss.blogspot was that,

“Right now at Zaporozhye airport they are unloading two transport planes from USA. Cargo is in boxes. According to additional information two more planes are expected to arrive.”
www.informationclearinghouse.info... a reply to: BornAgainAlien

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Somebody sounds like a Russophile.

Let's pretend for a minute that Russia doesn't go on and talk smack just for the sake of doing it. Why would this guy be aware of this impending false flag? Let's pretend Russian intelligence did find out about it. Why would they tell him, and then allow him to go talk about it on the radio or TV or wherever he talked about it? Why would they not have a government official, military, intelligence, or any one of another dozen more relevant people come out with the revelations?

Everything about this reeks of utter nonsense and saber rattling. Which Russia loves to do, about as much as they like to "liberate" their citizens in neighboring countries, or stir the pot then play the victim.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I don't know of many weapons that are shipped in "boxes."

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
would that be cardboard or some other material ? a reply to: Shamrock6

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You tell me? There's crates. Shipping containers. Pallets. Racks. Trailers.

None of which are typically referred to as "boxes."

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I agree with him, if this happens there`s no way that most ordinary Westerns are willing to see it for what it is and Russia being able to clear themselves enough in the eyes of them. Russia will be screwed after that.

If the West gets into a full on war with anyone who has a decent capacity to retaliate, especially nukes, then Id say its not just Russia thats screwed, were all screwed

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Why would they tell him, and then allow him to go talk about it on the radio or TV or wherever he talked about it?

If you have read it, he says he doesn`t have that...that doesn`t mean someone could have leaked to him.

Why would they not have a government official, military, intelligence, or any one of another dozen more relevant people come out with the revelations?

No idea, they could have reasons not known to us.

Don`t forget, I put it into the Conspiracy forum for a reason and there`s a question mark behind it.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

A leak of that magnitude would be intentional. You don't accidentally let something like that slip, and then allow that person to go and give interviews.

I'd call it shenanigans before I'd call it a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
They could be boxcars for all I know which would make them bigger then a crate or even a can/shipping container . a reply to: Shamrock6

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Excellent, an article posted which was sourced from an incredibly one sided website, which promotes the annexation of eastern Ukraine and Crimea.

What an incredibly unbiased start!

The answer is NO.

Please try and logically explain why UKRAINE, the country home to Chernobyl, would ever want to detonate a nuclear weapon on its own soil?!

The damage would far outweigh any possibly benefit, it is a foolish ill thought out strategic move.

Pull your head out of the sand mate, the ruble fell 9.5% today, it is now officially the worst performing currency globally this year, overtaking the hryvnia, well done Vladimir, the ruiner of my ethnic home!

There will be no massive war as you seem to desire so immensely. Russia will be crippled by low prices and driven cap in hand to the Chinese government. They will then extract the highest price from Russia in return for providing emergency finance.

Russia is done, just accept it, they failed to invest in any form of industry other than hydrocarbons, the opportunity cost of producing anything else at the expense on producing oil was not acceptable and Russia will now pay.

Russia is only viewed positively in those countries which it shrouds in propaganda.

Stop falling for it make, you are making yourself look foolish.

Now you will call me some form of shill, pro western pro jewish banker lover or some other crazy stuff.

The facts are I can see data and interpret it in a logical consistent way, you and other pro Putin nutters seem to live in a fairy tale land in which Russia is all powerful and not utterly defenseless in the face of a oil market which is dropping like an anvil.

Learn economics, you will see Russia is done.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
We get daily doses from MSM that claim a inside source in the Pentagon told me this or that or a high level inside source . Sometimes it's just a anonymous source . a reply to: Shamrock6

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rusblued9217

Now you will call me some form of shill, pro western pro jewish banker lover or some other crazy stuff.

Why would I?

The only thing I did was posting something which I came across and nothing else, so why feel the need to make a suggestion of me being something which I am not?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I've never in my life heard somebody refer to boxcars as boxes. Ever.

And yes, we do get articles with "anonymous sources" and I don't often buy into those either when they come from somebody who isn't a journalist. This guy isn't a journalist. I sincerely doubt he has "an anonymous source" feeding him information on a nuclear false flag.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I agree with you it could be the case, still it can`t be excluded as being the case.

We can defend and debunk all we want, but truth of the matter is, we don`t know if he has solid information or not, hence the reason the question mark at the title of the piece.

Poroshenko already has stated that 60% of the buildings in Eastern Ukraine have been destroyed, so they don`t give that much about Eastern Ukraine.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
My uncles all worked for the rail road and the term boxes was common . The term Journalist is interesting .Some are probably very good at what they do and gain the readers trust while others should really take up a different trade as far as I am concerned .Much like some scientist who disagree with their peers on unsettled science but who claim that the science is settled . Somebody reporting on a truth can be discounted simply by not having a degree while a Journalist who is given a free pass to perpetuate a lie seems a bit problematic to me . At least when trying to figure out what the truth of a matter may really be . a reply to: Shamrock6

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Agreed. Not really any way to know without it happening I guess. Still won't answer who told this guy, even if it does happen.

I'm not sure who you mean when you say they "don't give that much" about eastern Ukraine. Putin very much wants it, regardless of how many buildings are standing. The reasons are many.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Sounds like the perfect propaganda for Russia to release ahead of detonating a nuke in Ukraine....let's hope they don't.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

They would have taken it already, DPR and LPR asked to be let into the RF but Russia refused.

And in other news...

Central Bank of Russia raises rates by 6.5%

Stacy Summary: Holy moly! Rate rises are better than throwing away your foreign exchange reserves; wonder if it will force the currency speculators away?

Source

That`s a freaking huge hike.

edit on 15 12 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join