It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rusk, Texas: Pastoral Small Town? Or Malicious ET "Evaluation for Kidnapping" Center?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If you can accept the fact that various ETs have been interacting with Earth for thousands of year, and the fact that most of these ETs are malicious kidnappers, slavers and cannibals, then you may want to read this OP carefully. Let's start with the number of Missing Persons in the U.S. each year:

blogs.wsj.com...
1814/
(Oct. 2014) AMERICA'S MISSING BY AGE, RACE AND GENDER

(NOTE: This page suddenly went into the 404-Error black hole, when I tested it after posting. But the relevant info is below

"Children and blacks make up a disproportionate percentage of missing persons reported each year. In 2013, people under 18 made up nearly three-quarters of missing persons reported, but only made up 23% of the population. Blacks, while accounting for 13% of the population last year, comprised 35% of the missing, according to Wall Street Journal analysis of the FBI data and Census population estimates.

"On a brighter note, the number of missing people reported each year has dropped significantly since its peak of nearly a million in 1997. For all of last year, there were 627,911 missing persons reports. As of September 1, 2014, there were 83,685 missing person entries currently listed in the FBI’s National Crime Information Center."

(NOTE: Military Black Ops started attacking and shutting down underground ET bases/joint-labs - like Dulce - at the end of the last century. This may explain how our "missing" peaked at nearly a million in 1997, then started to decline.)

*************************************************************************************************************

Now let's examine a town in East Texas with some very unusual elements, most of which may possibly be signatures of long-time underground ET abductors:

The county seat of Cherokee County, Texas, is RUSK. It started out as many towns did in the Old West of the 1800s - but with a few key anomalies:

1) Work begins in Rusk on a State Penitentiary in 1877 (the second one Texas built after Huntsville):

www.texasescapes.com...
EAST TEXAS TOWNS - RUSK-TEXAS
"1877: Work begins on State Penitentiary which later becomes the Rusk State Hospital"
(Check out historical photo on this page: "Workmen at the state prison foundry at Rusk." They are standing with a huge metal wheel. For a normal machine - or a tunneling machine?)

2) Violent Earthquake in Rusk, Texas, in 1891:

earthquake.usgs.gov...
EARTHQUAKE HISTORY OF TEXAS
"On January 8, 1891, VIOLENT SHAKING of buildings and a few toppled chimneys were reported from Rusk, Texas. These effects were evaluated as intensity VII, although other towns in eastern Texas ALONG A NORTHEAST-SOUTHWEST LINE THRU RUSK experienced tornadoes and sudden, violent wind storms producing effects similar to, and in some cases more damaging, than those in Rusk."
(As we are finding out today, with booms/shaking underground that do NOT register as earthquakes, these are many times tunneling operations by or with alien/ETs, and/or their advanced technology.)

3) A UFO and its occupants observed in Rusk in 1897:

thecid.com...
RUSK, TEXAS - APRIL 1897
A UFO and its occupants observed - Close Encounters #3

(NOTE: Are the UFOs drawn by this anomalous NE-SW "line of energy" that runs through Rusk? Does it represent perhaps a magnetic anomaly associated with vortices, or "useful energies" to advanced ETs? Hurricane Rita in 2005, came ashore in SW Texas and moved north, following or crossing this "line of energy" that goes thru Rusk.)

en.wikipedia.org...
HURRICANE RITA

(CONTINUED in next post)
edit on 15-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: correction

edit on 15-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: content

edit on 15-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: corrections for clarity

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
(CONTINUED)
East Texas town of Rusk:

Today, Rusk is the County Seat of Cherokee County, East Texas. And most of their city/county websites do NOT mention their once-prison-turned-mental hospital:

www.rusktx.org...
CITY OF RUSK, TEXAS

www.texasescapes.com...
EAST TEXAS TOWNS - RUSK-TEXAS
(Mentions only that work began on the State Penitentiary in 1877.)

www.ruskchamber.com...
RUSK, TEXAS, CHAMBER OF COMMERCE

www.city-data.com...
CITY DATA OF RUSK, TEXAS
"The number of natural disasters in Cherokee County (16) is greater than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 9
Emergencies Declared: 7
Four cemetaries - one is Old Prison graveyard.

There are also discrepancies in accounts of the Prison. Some say all the units were converted to medical facilities, other accounts say 2 units - one for the criminally insane - are still operated as prisons. But here's the odd history of the hospital units, which has been used for everything from a general hospital, to a TB hospital, to a rest home for the aged:

www.tshaonline.org...
HISTORY OF RUSK STATE HOSPITAL
"RUSK STATE HOSPITAL. Rusk State Hospital for the mentally ill was opened in 1919 by the conversion of the Rusk Penitentiary building into a hospital for the care of the "Negro insane." During the first year of operation, some of the old penitentiary buildings were renovated, reconstructed, and converted into wards and hospital buildings, and 600 patients were admitted.

"Early in its history the institution included a general hospital for the care of the acutely sick, an infirmary for aged and decrepit cases, a tubercular hospital for the care of white men and women, and a tubercular hospital for black men and women.

"By 1967, 1,886 patients were housed there, and a maximum-security unit for the criminally insane was a part of the facility."

(NOTE: Consistent with horrific and illegal "experimental medicine", a ready population of the infirm and insane in a closed environment is how it starts. Think of Dr. Mengele during the Holocaust, or the CIA picking up homeless off the streets of New York City in the last century. In Rusk, there were both, with an opening to the underground lab somewhere on the prison/hospital grounds, most likely.)

So what happens when the malicious ETs want to move on to a more normal, healthy population of "subjects"?

(CONTINUED)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
(CONTINUED)
East Texas town of Rusk:

If malicious underground ETs want to start "experimenting" on more or less normal people, what better way than to set up some "tourist attractions" designed for ease of "scanning"?

www.ruskchamber.com...
RUSK, TEXAS, CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Rusk boasts the "longest walking footbridge in the nation", and a 546 feet long zip-line for an "adrenaline rush." They also have a "drive-through zoo".

(NOTE: Both a leisurely stroll over a long footbridge, and/or a ride on a zip-line, would allow advanced electronics to scan and measure a person's physical/mental state in a relaxed condition within a normal, minimal activity like walking. While the zip-line would measure a person's physical/mental condition during "an adrenaline rush" type exercise.

(also, in one uncorroborated account from the horrific Dulce underground base in N. Mexico in the last century, it was stated that "terrified children" produce a chemical some malicious ETs highly prize.)

(The drive-through zoo could gauge a person's fear-factor, either a reaction being close to large animals, and/or any anxiety being within an enclosed/fenced compound.)

****************************************************************************************************************************

Just north of Rusk, and also in Cherokee County, is the larger town of Jacksonville:

en.wikipedia.org...
JACKSONVILLE, TEXAS
"Many highways pass through and intersect in Jacksonville: US 69, US 79, US 175, TX 135, TX 204, FM 347, FM 768, FM 2138, and Loop 456.

"The Jacksonville Public Library has served the City of Jacksonville and Cherokee County for over 70 years...The Library also housed the Vanishing Texana Museum until 2012, when it was moved to the Senior Citizens Building."

www.texasescapes.com...
JACKSONVILLE, TEXAS - CHEROKEE COUNTY - JUST NORTH OF RUSK
"Boasts a "Lover's Leap Lookout Tower" - which would be a good enclosed-camp guardhouse. (And allow advanced electronics to gauge a person's fear-of-heights, or susceptibility-to-telepathic-suggestion, telling them to jump.")

(And check out the photo of the 5 different Masonic symbols on a neon sign downtown. The top symbol looks Satanic, with a horned animal's head inside a Pentagram.) There was also a massacre in Jacksonville on October 5, 1838, with a monument today, and stories of hauntings.

(Black Magic relies on the trapped souls of the dead to do their bidding. And the restless, confused souls of those who died violently can inadvertently feed a lot of energy to the living who foolishly dabble in Black Magic.)

www.city-data.com...
CITY DATA FOR JACKSONVILLE, TEXAS
"Cherokee County Airport: (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 4,182, Local Ops: 8,118, Military Ops: 50)
"Bolton Airport: (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 800, Local Ops: 1,200)

(NOTE: 50 "Military Ops", presumably per year? If there IS a joint military/ET base under nearby Rusk, this would be the quickest way in and out for Black Ops activities. And except for perhaps some National Guard units, there is NO military base that I know of in East Texas. Although there IS an Air Force base due East in Louisiana, that houses nukes.)

Also, larger Jacksonville has only 2 cemeteries. Smaller Rusk has 4.

www.youtube.com...
GOOGLE STREET VIEW OF JACKSONVILLE, TEXAS, SHOWS UFO OR SPACE-ANIMAL
Pinkish/Red object caught on Google Street View of Jacksonville, Texas. May be a space-jelly, with flared bell and dangling tentacles. Or a reddish-orange UFO emitting or receiving a barely visible energy to/from its flared-out bottom.

If anyone lives in, near or has visited these couple strange towns in East Texas, I'd love to hear your thoughts and reactions. Except for visiting the "Vanishing Texana Museum" in Jacksonville, I have no desire to play tourist/potential-victim in these towns.
edit on 15-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: corrections

edit on 15-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: clarify

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I stayed in Rusk for a job for a couple of weeks back in the 80s. There wasn't much to do there at night. I don't recall seeing or hearing anything weird. I would probably remember sense I've always been interested in that kind of stuff. I know that the Rusk State Hospital has the reputation of housing people who are too dangerous for the Terrell State Hospital as well as convicts who have problems other than a propensity to commit crimes. I don't know if these things are true but that's what a lot of people believe. One funny thing I remember. There was a young guy in our crew. I don't know if he was illiterate, stupid, or just half blind (could have been any or all). The Rusk Memorial Hospital wasn't far from the state hospital although it was on the other side of the street. This guy thought the sign in front of the hospital said: Rusk Normal Hospital! We all got a good laugh out of that. a reply to: MKMoniker

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
You do realize that the majority of people reported missing turn up later, right?

During 2013, 627,911 missing person records were entered into NCIC, a decrease of 5.1% from the 661,593 records entered in 2012. Missing Person records cleared or canceled during the same period totaled 630,990. Reasons for these removals include: a law enforcement agency located the subject, the individual returned home, or the record had to be removed by the entering agency due to a determination that the record is invalid.

You should try getting your data from the FBI instead of whatever conspiracy site you used.

FBI Missing Person Data

Saying "1 million people go missing every year" is a total fallacy. Even if 1 million missing person reports are filed, it doesn't mean 1 million people are missing, never to be found...
edit on 12/15/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Oudoceus

Thanks for your post!

Glad to hear you didn't see or feel anything that negative during your brief stay in Rusk.

As far as misreading signs, when we first moved here, my large carnivore husband swore "The Straker House" really read "The Steakhouse." So in a town with so many strange prison and hospital units like Rusk, I guess your friend was subconsciously looking for "Normal." LOL!

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

"You do realize that the majority of people reported missing turn up later, right?"

That was all well stated in the articles I linked to - all of which were based on FBI stats. (Under-18s especially are usually run-a-ways or snagged by family members.)

The stats primarily refer to people "reported missing", then close with how many "still missing" are considered open cases by the end of the year.

And I still find it odd that the Wall Street Journal article was available when I linked to it with an excerpt - then in the 404 Error black hole when I tried to open it a minute later. I'm still trying to figure out why "missing people" is such a touchy subject. Which your post helped confirm.
edit on 15-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: typo

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
If you can accept the fact that various ETs have been interacting with Earth for thousands of year, and the fact that most of these ETs are malicious kidnappers, slavers and cannibals, then you may want to read this OP carefully.

Ha ha I love the scaremongering created by saying that the 'ETs' are all cannibals...

People who write this obviously only have a piece of salted popcorn for a brain.....

If the 'ETs' are cannibals then surely they are of no threat to us because they'd be busy eating each other and not us....?

We eat each other (physically and metaphorically) not the 'ETs'.....

MR

edit on PMMon, 15 Dec 2014 17:00:58 -060058America/Chicago by Marlborough Red because: Typo

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
a reply to: Answer

"You do realize that the majority of people reported missing turn up later, right?"

That was all well stated in the articles I linked to - all of which were based on FBI stats. (Under-18s especially are usually run-a-ways or snagged by family members.)

The stats primarily refer to people "reported missing", then close with how many "still missing" are considered open cases by the end of the year.

And I still find it odd that the Wall Street Journal article was available when I linked to it with an excerpt - then in the 404 Error black hole when I tried to open it a minute later. I'm still trying to figure out why "missing people" is such a touchy subject. Which your post helped confirm.

Actually, the 84,136 still missing is not an annual number. That's still-active cases that are ongoing year to year.

So in a nation of 316 million people, .02% of the population are considered missing over a period of, at least, 24 years. It's hardly the horrifying notion it's made out to be.

You claim that "missing people is a touchy subject" but it's only a touchy subject among the UFO/conspiracy crowd who buy into the false numbers. If there really were 600,000 people disappearing every year, it would certainly be terrifying, but that's simply not the case.

Read this quoted portion again and do the math...

During 2013, 627,911 missing person records were entered into NCIC, a decrease of 5.1% from the 661,593 records entered in 2012. Missing Person records cleared or canceled during the same period totaled 630,990. Reasons for these removals include: a law enforcement agency located the subject, the individual returned home, or the record had to be removed by the entering agency due to a determination that the record is invalid.

627,911 were reported missing in 2013. 630,990 reports were cleared or cancelled during that time... so how do you come up with 84,000 still missing in a single year alone?
edit on 12/15/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Despite seeing what looked like a pentagram and a goat's head symbol on a sign in Jacksonville, I wondered if there was evidence of people actually practicing Satanism in East Texas. And there is. (CAUTION: Some details in the linked stories are very graphic.)

www.ketknbc.com...
(July 2014) NACOGDOCHES TEENS INDICTED IN SATANIC TYPE ANIMAL MUTILATION/DEATH

www.ketknbc.com...
(Dec. 2014) TRIAL BEGINS FOR TEXAS TEENS ACCUSED OF SATANIC-RITUAL MURDER OF ANOTHER TEEN

usminc.org...
TRUE OCCULT CRIMES, 2010 to 2014
From all across the country, this outlines "occult crimes" that may not be strictly Satanism, but a mish-mash of pagan/wiccan/satanism used as excuses for truly evil and disturbed people to prey on innocent others.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
As far as the idea that there might be some ET/human interbreeding (and/or fertility experimentation), if such an ET underground lab really exists under Rusk, Texas, the next question would be: How could we recognize these human/ET hybrids, if they more or less look like us?

This might be harder than it looks, because the American East and South have long had "tiny foreign populations" called Tri-Racial Isolates. These are mostly poor Europeans who moved to America, and lived with and interbred with Native Americans and Negro Slaves. These were all ostracized groups who clung together for sheer survival, and found acceptance among other shunned sub-populations.

www.ahc.umn.edu...
(1997) MIXING IN THE MOUNTAINS - TRI-RACIAL ISOLATES
These sub-populations grew up secretive and resistant to change imposed on them by "acceptable" outside society. One such sub-population was the Red Bones of Texas and Louisiana - who had been in East Texas for multiple generations.

(NOTE: Many ETs who come to Earth, start out living underground. Whether this is due to most worlds/colonies in our galaxy being too hot on the surface, or having only underground water, or for safety concerns, I don't know. The Ant People in the Creation Stories of the Pueblo Indians in the SW U.S., deposited them in caves around Utah, and told them to stay there and be safe.

(But eventually overcrowding and sheer curiosity drove most of these "human colonists" to emerge on the surface, and be willing to tackle a harsher life. Although even today the Pueblo Indians are farmers and artists, seldom if ever warriors or raiders.

(There are also a variety of "strange animals" seen even today in Southern Utah, who may have moved into the abandoned caverns the Ant People had tunneled out for the (eventual) Pueblo Indians:

www.aliendave.com...
UNEARTHLY CREATURES/CRYPTIDS SEEN IN UTAH

(The same could be so for underground ET/military labs today. If there IS a hybrid population beneath Rusk, and has been since the 1800s, they have long ago sent some hybrids out into Surface Life, possibly with admonitions to be secretive and stay isolated where possible.)

en.wikipedia.org...
RED BONES (ETHNICITY)
"A review of newspaper articles, land grants, census records and other documents referring to the Redbones indicates that the main settlements of Redbones to southwestern and south central Louisiana and southeastern Texas took place over the course of many years, although some members of Redbone families are noted as settling in the Neutral Ground before 1818."

This is part of the "hill-billy legacy", of secretive families for many generations, who may or may not have had "noticeable" physical attributes that were really extra-terrestrial - not from the other Tri Racial-Isolates:

www.dailymail.co.uk...
(2012) APPALACHIAN FAMILY'S "BLUE SKIN" SUPPOSEDLY DUE TO INBREEDING

(My point being, that the extreme secrecy and suspicion of these Tri-Racial Isolates, may have been an effective cover for ET/human hybrids that also entered the rough-and-tumble frontier society in the 1800s U.S. The most well known Redbones may have just been a Tri-Racial sub-population of Europeans, Indians and Negros like other Tri-Racial groups.

(But other little known Tri-Racial Isolates in East Texas could have been actually mingled with ET DNA, as well as one or more of the three ethnic groups making up the standard Tri-Racial Isolates. And their secrecy, isolation and resistance to outside change lets them "hide" among the Tri-Racial Isolates mind-set known from the Appalachians thru East Texas.)
edit on 15-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: clarity

edit on 15-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: clarity

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Is this the page you're looking for?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

www.texasescapes.com...
JACKSONVILLE, TEXAS - CHEROKEE COUNTY - JUST NORTH OF RUSK "Boasts a "Lover's Leap Lookout Tower" - which would be a good enclosed-camp guardhouse. (And allow advanced electronics to gauge a person's fear-of-heights, or susceptibility-to-telepathic-suggestion, telling them to jump.") (And check out the photo of the 5 different Masonic symbols on a neon sign downtown. The top symbol looks Satanic, with a horned animal's head inside a Pentagram.) There was also a massacre in Jacksonville on October 5, 1838, with a monument today, and stories of hauntings.

The "enclosed camp guardhouse" is an old firewatch tower, since this area is heavily covered by dense forests. The "satanic symbol" you see at the top of the sign is the symbol for The order of The Eastern Star, an axillary organization for women, associated with the Mason's. Currently in Rusk, there are 2 major prison units. Skyview unit and the Hodge unit. In Cherokee County, there are 2 private prisons. Lived in Palestine for 7 years, and still have many friends who live in Rusk and Palestine. Although there are some strange and crazy people there, nothing worse than any small towns all across America.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Richard Doty, is that you?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: retiredTxn

www.texasescapes.com...
JACKSONVILLE, TEXAS - CHEROKEE COUNTY - JUST NORTH OF RUSK "Boasts a "Lover's Leap Lookout Tower" - which would be a good enclosed-camp guardhouse. (And allow advanced electronics to gauge a person's fear-of-heights, or susceptibility-to-telepathic-suggestion, telling them to jump.") (And check out the photo of the 5 different Masonic symbols on a neon sign downtown. The top symbol looks Satanic, with a horned animal's head inside a Pentagram.) There was also a massacre in Jacksonville on October 5, 1838, with a monument today, and stories of hauntings.

The "enclosed camp guardhouse" is an old firewatch tower, since this area is heavily covered by dense forests. The "satanic symbol" you see at the top of the sign is the symbol for The order of The Eastern Star, an axillary organization for women, associated with the Mason's. Currently in Rusk, there are 2 major prison units. Skyview unit and the Hodge unit. In Cherokee County, there are 2 private prisons. Lived in Palestine for 7 years, and still have many friends who live in Rusk and Palestine. Although there are some strange and crazy people there, nothing worse than any small towns all across America.

Get out of here with your facts and first-hand information. Can't you see that this is a conspiracy thread?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
if i knew for sure there was a underground UFO base there the ufos would be up on blocks, rims stolen, stereo gone, ununpentium siphoned out of the fuel tank... pilots jacked...

whose ufo? mah ufo!

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

I just stopped in for that.

Seriously, though, there's a lot of weird S##t that happens in East Texas but I'm not so sure that there's an ET abduction study center there. Bigfoots running around everywhere and a few nastily haunted places without a doubt.

I'm open to the ET cross breeding idea though. Lots of strange folk up that way.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: quercusrex

"I'm open to the ET cross breeding idea though. Lots of strange folk up that way."

Could you elaborate on "strange"?

P.S.
And No, I'm not Richard Doty. I'm NOT a professional UFO researcher. I just live in Texas, and found the "strangeness" out about Rusk while researching something else.

edit on 16-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Sorry, I was just picking on NE Texans. They have a culture and personality different from other parts of Texas. I don't think it's from ET intermingling though. More likely it has to do with too much oil in the groundwater.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
seriously if anyone has a known verified location for an ET base their flying saucers will be mine! they had better look out!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join