It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just To Be Clear On The Sydney Hostage Situation (POSSIBLE LINKS TO ISIS)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Crazy white guy, hes just crazy

Crazy muslim guy, damn terrorist sponsored by whichever goup you hate at the moment...

Males sense right.

Well apparently he wanted to be the crazy Muslim guy or he should have left the flag out of the situation.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Walsh

The guy is a #ing scumbag, killed his wife, raped patients and basically is a one man Westborough Baptist church of hate by sending letters to fallen soldiers telling their families they are baby killers....also he preaches on the street telling us our way of life is flawed and we must convert shia. They are scum of the earth.

Yeah he knew exactly where he was going - to jail for a very very long time. But selfish people like this #wit thought he was exempt from being a normal decent human being and did this as his last hoorah - # him, # him to hell where he belongs.
edit on 15-12-2014 by hamburgler101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No of course they will applaud the actions, doesn't mean they sponsored it.
What I don't get is how you post you don't like when some one does something and is found to have strong conservative values and then the right takes the heat for it when in your mind they should not but the turn around and do the same thing with the Muslim religon and then want to talk about mental gymnastics

Because a lot of the tine when that happens there's actually no political connection. It's an automatic jump...that was my whole point

Here it's clearly stated and shown what this guy was about from his own mouth and his display of the flags. Yet people refuse to call it what it is...

How can you not see that glaring difference?

If this guy would have been Jewish people would have been screaming he was a Zionist psychopath working w MOSSAD ......

Again he had a flag ...a headband ...and stated who he was doing this on behalf of...

Not to mention YOU don't know if ISIS sanctioned this ir not! Besides that fact what difference does it make? Does there need to be some sort of Isis committee stamp on a letter to this guy for it to be considered so?

I can't believe the level of disconnect and downplaying all to keep from calling this what it is

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: suz62
I think the OP is trying too hard to disassociate this person from ISIS and that makes the OP suspect.

What exactly is your agenda, Walsh?

if denying Ignorance is an agenda then i am guilty of that .

link   

It's the Islamic state isn't it? Who says he isn't in contact? Someone can easily just 'change sides', the idea's of a human aren't set in stone.

But from what you have brought forward makes sense, only time will tell what is really going on, but the guy is dead now anyways. We will never really know for sure.
edit on 15-12-2014 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Yeah he was a real low life.

Good riddance as you said.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

If you are tired of it address the the rest of the post and ignore it.
yes I agree that the actions of the US could create pepole that want to commit terrorist acts, but that doesn't mean that any ME person that does something is a terrorist.

I also agree that that he people had nothing to do with it and were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

This man was a coward and did a cowardly thing, what is there to be scared of?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Okay then OP.

Can you rationally explain why a guy would ask for an Isis flag during a siege? If he, as you claim does not want to be connected to Isis.

link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
One of his demands was for an Isis flag. This alone tells us two things.

One, his motivations may have been driven by a radicalised ideology and two, even if he isn't 'connected' to Isis, he certainly wanted to be.

mobile.twitter.com...

^ That's allegedly the list of his demands, which was sent out by an apparent hostage who was inside the cafe.

This thread is one big disgusting HOAX.

The radical wanted an ISIS flag.

The Kurds have captured other Kurds who switched sides to become ISIS, so what if he was Shia or Iranian, that does not automatically exclude him from being ISIS affiliated. By his demand for the flag, that makes this last act of his forever tied to ISIS.

link   

originally posted by: Walsh

originally posted by: suz62
I think the OP is trying too hard to disassociate this person from ISIS and that makes the OP suspect.

What exactly is your agenda, Walsh?

if denying Ignorance is an agenda then i am guilty of that .

There's more to your agenda than the flag issue.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Well if it IS indeed the guy you have posted...

And he indeed was wearing all that and wanted an ISIS flag...like we saw

Then obviously I'm not wrong and he did move over to their line of thinking

So then what's that say?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: Walsh
Again this guy is a Shia with no connection to ISIS

He asked for a flag and he wanted to be connected.
In addition to todays terror, he killed his wife and raped a lot of people.
He acted out in terrorism like ISIS would act out.
He may not have had an official ISIS membership card, but he was ISIS in his black heart.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Why is it bad to call a spade a spade?
if this man was acting alone and just talked about isis then why should it be used to promote the idea of going into another war when it very well could habe nothing to do with anything going on?
I get it, you want all these people dead and any reason will do.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

That he was a attention seeking psycho and knew talks of isis would get him the attention?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

From reading the WIKI you linked, this guy has the appearance of being a man in search of personal glory. In fleeing Iran after problems arose due to his liberal interpretation of Islam he set himself up as a Sheikh in Australia.

He then seems to have launched into a series of individual forms of protest against things that did not suit him. In all that time I find no reference to his being involved in any group or to have been working within a group. He appears to have been a loner in his righteousness.

His claims that the Iranian Secret Police and the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation were both persecuting him offers the suggestion that he is also paranoid.

For me the question that arises is this. Are his actions religiously motivated or are they personally motivated while using a cover of a religious mantle. I think the latter.

I think he is a paranoid looking for means to elevate himself in the eyes of others and if that can only be done in a negative way then at least he will be recognized, and this is what he is really after.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You can't have it both ways, you can't love a topic that compares Christians to ISIS, and then be an ISIS apologist, just sayin.

shows an agenda, instead of honesty
edit on 113131p://bMonday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Why is it bad to call a spade a spade?
if this man was acting alone and just talked about isis then why should it be used to promote the idea of going into another war when it very well could habe nothing to do with anything going on?
I get it, you want all these people dead and any reason will do.

Do you fear war so badly to call for a coverup of ISIS influence in current events?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Really? ISIS whole campaign is convert or die...

If a Shia can't convert to ISIS standard then why the hell are they trying to get people in Shia predominant areas to convert by the sword?

I understand the conflict between the two sects well

And staring out of hand that this guy can't possibly be a member of ISIS just because he's shia is absurd....their whole premise is to convert people to their standard of Islam

show me evidence where Shia have been forced to convert to Sunni by the hands of the ISIS ?

all you will find are the ISIS slaughtering Shia ...

let me ask you a question before you continue down this road of convert or die BS .

if to be Muslims means to submit your will to god , then how can you force anyone to submit their will to god ?

you think the ISIS are in the market of forcing people to convert to Islam .? nay they are in the market of killing

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
Okay then OP.

Can you rationally explain why a guy would ask for an Isis flag during a siege? If he, as you claim does not want to be connected to Isis.

Maybe he hated them so much that he thought he would implicate them in his actions?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Crazy white guy, hes just crazy

Crazy muslim guy, damn terrorist sponsored by whichever goup you hate at the moment...

Males sense right.

Except that he had a flag and headband and claimed it in their name......

Are we just going to pretend like these facts didn't happen in order to be politically correct?

Wait don't tell me. I know the answer

i guess you missed my OP about the flag and words right ?

stop fear mongering and trying to make this to be some ISIS operation.

the Aus news has already stated he had no connection to ISIS and that it was a lone act . ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join