It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "no spray day"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: bittersylence3
White Christmas preps?

Well, if you live anywhere near me, you will have a wet Christmas. It's already forecasted to be sloppy. And that's a perfect reason why we see the persistent contrails forming a few days ahead of the front.

Planes do fly over you all the time though. I promise.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bittersylence3
White Christmas preps?

Look at the first picture. What sort of clouds are there?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

But what if it had not been cancelled? Spraying 150 liters of water from a balloon.

We would see more useless and baseless threads from those who won't take the time to understand what they read...would be my guess.

Bu..bu..bu..it HAD ALL THE KEYWORDS I WAS SEARCHING FOR. It MUST be valid!!!1!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Some basic field meteorology for those who haven't ever paid much attention to the weather -

Reading the Clouds

There are four basic cloud classifications. Their names are a little confusing to remember, but understanding what the different types of clouds portend is a necessary part of good seamanship.

The highest altitude clouds, cirrus, are your long-range weather forecasters. These clouds come in various shapes and sizes, including the "mare's tail" variety, but they are always thin because they are formed by a thin layer of ice crystals. Getting familiar with cirrus formations is important in forecasting weather. Once you begin to notice and classify clouds, you'll notice that high-altitude cirrus is responsible for a blue sky gradually turning into a milky haze and thickening, or "lowering" weather.

Cirro-cumulus clouds are the "mackerel skies" which develop from cirrus clouds beginning to lower and clump together. Due to their relatively high altitude, they have a dappled look, and a silvery sheen.

Source

In the days of sailing ships they have been rightly viewed as likely forerunners of stormy weather: Mare's tails and mackerel scales make lofty ships take in their sails. Is there a true weather fact supporting this? Oh, yes there is. Small, white and fluffy cirrocumulus clouds typically consist of ice crystals and form at altitudes around 6,000 to 10,000m (18,000 t o 30,000ft). They often form well ahead of depressions and their associated fronts. Mackerel skies and mares' tails describe forms of cirrocumulus and twisted sheaves of cirrus respectively implying strong high-level winds.

If they precede an approaching warm front, they will thicken and winds will veer from northwesterly to more southwesterly directions. Often the winds will strengthen, too. The typical width of an approaching warm front is about 500km from the first hazy clouds to the onset of rain. If you see a mackerel sky, then you are about 400km ahead of the rain. The typical moving speed of a system is about 50 kilometres per hour. Consequently expect the weather to change within the next 6 or 8 hours.

Source

The common English name for a cirrus cloud is Mare's Tails since the long threads of cloud often resemble a horse's tail. Cirrus clouds are sometimes a sign that wet and stormy weather might be coming.

Source

Clouds tell you things. They are your free, accurate way of looking at the sky and getting an idea of what's going on at altitude, in terms of wind, moisture and fronts. They don't just pop up at random for decoration.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Oops double post, sry.
edit on 20-12-2014 by Skaffa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

There are a couple of valid reasons one is that this is interlinked with HAARP and the looneys that think they are better than the rest of us can bring in another dimension there a scientist from Serbia I think that talks about this apparently he is ranked as the most dangerous men who can expose what is going on. And It also looks to be an excuse to depopulate and whoever is left the government lies will incorporate it was necessary because of climate change, Margaret thatcher was the first person to mention climate change in the miners strike

Just for the record.. I did NOT say that, you quoted the wrong part.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

There are a couple of valid reasons one is that this is interlinked with HAARP and the looneys that think they are better than the rest of us can bring in another dimension there a scientist from Serbia I think that talks about this apparently he is ranked as the most dangerous men who can expose what is going on.

HAARP hasn't been online for about a year. They will soon close it for good and sell off the bits and pieces. If you want a really nice 10kW HF amp, they will have several hundred up for bids, unless the military needs them somewhere.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
just found this online
edit on 20/12/2014 by douglas5 because: bad link

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Very nice video. Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Oh good grief! Can you not see that it is a fabricated story? It is written purely for hits on his channel. He has even created another You Tube Channel in order that he can talk with himself! Take a look at the comments section for more hilarity.

The "evil NWO pilot" is communicating via his cousin (You Tube hoaxer's cousin) and through the pilot's parents. Come on how gullible and naive do you have to be to fall for this level of stupidity?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I copied the further "pilot's disclosed e-mails" posted in the YT video comments section at following link. If the BS meter hasn't already gone off then check out the further releases

Link
edit on 21/12/2014 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

just found this online

Well I was waiting for someone to bring HAARP into the thread, but as it has already been said HAARP is no more and it never had anything to do with the weather, or non existing chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bittersylence3

Very nice video. Thanks for posting.

Too bad it is a joke and nothing in it is true...here you go enjoy some reading...

www.dailypaul.com...

irishweatheronline.wordpress.com...

And a few videos for you...

If you would like more please ask and I will post them for you...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I thought this was a day without deodorant by the heading.

But since I'm here people might actually get sick from
spraying deodorant.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

just found this online

Well I was waiting for someone to bring HAARP into the thread, but as it has already been said HAARP is no more and it never had anything to do with the weather, or non existing chemtrails.

have you got proof of that or is it hear say

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Why are you skeptical of HAARP shutting down but not of the video you posted?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

What hearsay...the fact that HAARP is shutdown.

rt.com...

www.techtimes.com...

www.adn.com...

www.alaskapublic.org...

Or the fact that chemtrails aren't real...

Can you provide scientifically verifiable evidence they exist...and as of yet that hasn't happened and all chemtrail fallacies have been debunked many times over, but here take this for a bit of knowledge...

contrailscience.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Why are you skeptical of HAARP shutting down but not of the video you posted?

Because it's easier to believe a lie than it is to understand the truth.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

just found this online

Do you believe that video you posted?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: douglas5

just found this online

Do you believe that video you posted?

I take everything i see online with a pinch of salt
edit on 21/12/2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join