It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "no spray day"?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
a reply to: network dude
There's a guy here in Australia who has been keeping rain samples since the early 80s apparently and can prove the governments have been spraying you since 1986. Just my 2 cents

Amazing. Does this guy know anything about how acid rain works? If you speak to him, ask him to look up a word for you.

"Pollution"

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Skaffa

Thank you for recognising that chemtrails are not the same thing as SRM. It always leads to arguments when the two get confused, which is a shame as, I'm sure you can see, it diverts attention away from meaningful discussion.

As regards climate change, I remain to be convinced that it is man made at all. The climate has fluctuated widly long before human interaction. The conundrum, I think, as far as those looking into it are concerned is whether current changes will be fixed naturally, or threaten to wipe us out.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Here is an interesting picture. Taken this morning.

Notice the persistent contrails all around the cloud cover, yet the plane flying in the clear blue sky had a short contrail.
Almost as if...........the conditions were different.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
...your breathing and farts become chemtrails!!

Well, after "fourth meal" at the Taco Bell, this is probably true. Especially if I toss a beer in with it. And a bit of cucumber salad, just for nutritional balance.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: superlite17b
First post, saw these weird perpendicular lines / trails over the southern end of Lake Conroe TX
Not sure if this is the correct place to put this, please move or direct me to a proper location. I cannot make my own OP so this seemed as good a place as any.
Thanks

See the lacy, wispy clouds above the contrails? That's a cirrus formation. It often tells you there's a high cold front riding over the air below, and the temperature change is dropping moisture out of the air as ice crystals. It's a cue that in the upper atmo, you have a supersaturated condition, because you're forming ice spontaneously.

Below, you see N-S and E-W commercial flights occurring in about the same level of atmosphere. The water vapor that the engines spew is triggering contrail formations. They're not dissipating because of the same mechanism that's forming the cirrus clouds. The planes are triggering the formation of little cirro-cumulus clouds.

You should look in the background of "chemtrail" shots and note the cloud formations that are already there. You will often note cirrus or cirro-cumulus or both already in the shot, telling you that the conditions are right for a persistent contrail.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: network dude
There's a guy here in Australia who has been keeping rain samples since the early 80s apparently and can prove the governments have been spraying you since 1986. Just my 2 cents

Amazing. Does this guy know anything about how acid rain works? If you speak to him, ask him to look up a word for you.

"Pollution"

he does don't worry.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
You can look at all the clouds you like and give them nice pretty names but unless you go and test the rain which some people have done and look into the SPICE project then you can stop trying to deceive people.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

And rain proves that something is being sprayed? That doesn't prove if it's a ground source or airborne or anything except something may be there.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skaffa

On a different note.., what do you guys think is the main cause of climate change?

There are a couple of valid reasons one is that this is interlinked with HAARP and the looneys that think they are better than the rest of us can bring in another dimension there a scientist from Serbia I think that talks about this apparently he is ranked as the most dangerous men who can expose what is going on.
And It also looks to be an excuse to depopulate and whoever is left the government lies will incorporate it was necessary because of climate change, Margaret thatcher was the first person to mention climate change in the miners strike

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

why are you all trying to justify these peoples actions there are lab reports on whats being sprayed in huge amounts not pollution level. It makes me wonder how many good people are left on this planet,

all of you who are so against this put your money together and prove it to yourself not just your bs talk which is dumber than dumb
or are you all so scared to find out whats really going on that by rebuffing all the evidence out there you can live your lives more comfortably.
I'm assuming you have families this is why I don't understand the security forces and polices actions in protecting these insane arseholes on this planet.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Because there are more ways for pollution to get in the air than spraying. I go by coal plants that you can see spewing exhaust from 50+ miles away. There are mines I go by that have cranes the size of a building scooping uranium and other materials out daily.

Pollution =/= spraying.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
White Christmas preps? These were taken 4 days ago, on 12/16/14. I never see any planes in the sky in the area I live in.

This is 24 hours later.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Zaphod58

why are you all trying to justify these peoples actions there are lab reports on whats being sprayed in huge amounts not pollution level. It makes me wonder how many good people are left on this planet,

Really? Lab report on the spraying? Would these come from people like Dane Wigington who has a 'click to donate' website? Ask yourself why they got their figures so wrong and inaccurate? He can spend tens of thousand of dollars on making chemtrail movies but can't hire an aircraft to go up and sample his claimed "chemtrails". What on earth are they doing with the money that is rolling into the coffers?

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

Why are they still fear-mongering and producing videos such as "Hi-bypass turbofans can't produce contrails" Why does Wigington still not understand what an aerodynamic contrail is and is still hyping said spoof videos? He's still doing the fear mongering with the current aerial refueling video on his website "AWACS and C-17 Globemaster in formation - What the Hell are they spraying?" Look at the claims in the Rosario Marciano (Tanker Enemy) production? He claims 6,000ft - Really?
. He can't even get the tanker aircraft identity correct. It is a KC-135 not a C-17. All the video shows is an E-3 Sentry AWACS decoupling from a KC-135. The E-3 Sentry crew idles the engines and then throttles up after safe separation. Why is so hard to understand that the contrails will stop and re-start during this process? If they can't even get these basics correct and push them as fact then why do you trust their soil samples and lab reports?

See their link for the videos that they present.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: bittersylence3
White Christmas preps? These were taken 4 days ago, on 12/16/14. I never see any planes in the sky in the area I live in.

Really? No planes? Where roughly do you live? Have you even checked out Flight Radar 24 or Sky Vector? I bet you live very close to a busy upper air route(s). Why this common misconception by chemtrail believers?

www.flightradar24.com...

Have a look at "World Hi" for the upper air routes.

skyvector.com...

If you were to provide location and times all the info will be available in playback on Flight Radar 24. The times will be Greenwich Mean Time. Also take into consideration just how far a contrail will drift.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

look into the SPICE project then you can stop trying to deceive people

You mean this SPICE program...

www.nature.com...

And trying to use something that isn't happening as proof is deceiving people...so use your own advice and stop.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bittersylence3

So you say no planes have ever flown over your area, because I think you are wrong and your pictures even show they do.

Now you should know that the presence of persistent contrails are a good tool for weather predicting as your photos show, because after seeing them within 72 hours a front will be moving through just as your pictures show, and science has shown us.

www.schooltube.com...

www.atmos-chem-phys.net...

planningandforesight.blogspot.com...

Learning is better than speculating...and causes less headaches.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

But what if it had not been cancelled? Spraying 150 liters of water from a balloon. TEOTWAWKI.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

But what if it had not been cancelled? Spraying 150 liters of water from a balloon.

We would see more useless and baseless threads from those who won't take the time to understand what they read...would be my guess.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: bittersylence3

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join