It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quiz - Which Girl Scout Cookie Are You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Kinda fun quiz ...

Which Girl Scout Cookie Are You?

I got Thin Mints - You are dark and mysterious with a certain charm that keep people coming back for more.

Well .. they were my favorite when I could eat them ...

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Trefoils- You're a lover of all things tradition. You're smooth, suave, and can get out of any jam.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

You are Samoas!

Sweet, carefree, and always the life of the party. You have a complex personality that keep people mesmerized!

hahaha

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
You are Do-Si-Dos

You're friendly, outgoing, and never met a stranger after "hello."

*That is the biggest lie ever told lol...

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Which Girl Scout Cookie Are You?

You are Trefoils!

"You're a lover of all things tradition. You're smooth, suave, and can get out of any jam. "

Sounds good to me! Now...back to my tea and cookies for breakfast.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Back when I could actually eat girl scout cookies, I'd load up on thin mints. I'd buy a bunch and freeze 'em so they'd last for months. Now they have girl scout cookie ice cream - thin mint and samoas - by Bryers. MMMM .... wish I could indulge!

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Trefoils for me. I'm a huge Thin Mints fan, but I try not to eat junk anymore. They also have Thin Mints coffee creamer, which is awesome. Like FF, i also used to buy truckloads of Thin Mints and freeze them for future pig outs.
That was like 20 yrs ago.

While we're on the subject of G.S. cookies, I love this demotivator:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You are Samoas!

Sweet, carefree, and always the life of the party. You have a complex personality that keep people mesmerized!

Too bad my favorites are the peanut butter ones.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Let's not bring up Girlscout cookies. They are one of the most addictive chemistries on the planet. Especially the peanut butter sandwiches, peanut butter/chocolate cookies, and the thin mints. If I could afford to buy fifty boxes, I would be rounder than the cookies.

A box of GS cookies usually lasts me a couple of hours. Severe depression sets in when all the boxes are gone.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Here's the cookie rankings:
Girl Scout cookie poll results

Apparently not many people like Trios!

It figures that the #1 choice in the poll (Caramel delites) are also the least healthy.
A serving size is 2 cookies. Who the hell eats just two cookies?
Worst Cookie

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I got do-si-dos. My favorite though are the Lemonades. Although the Thin Mints are strangely addictive too!

Good timing on this FF, we'll be having our parent meeting on cookies the first week of January. Prices have gone up this year to $5 a box. The girls will also now be allowed to sell them online too, which is great for those of us who have family in faraway places to harass!

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Samoa

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Ah geeze ... this thread leaked into my sleep. I was dreaming about eating girl scout cookies last night. Woke up chomping my teeth ... my aching teeth .... ARGH! OUCH!

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

top topics

join