posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:07 PM
Ever thought of using food grade Diatomaceous Earth? Completely non toxic and seems kinda cheap.
Apparently under a microscope it's really sharp like glass and cuts them up or something. Sounds dangerous but you can actually eat the stuff since as
soon as it gets wet it melts or whatever. They actually use it in cattle feed.
Edit cause this site explains how it works better than me
Diatomaceous Earth is almost pure silica (with some beneficial trace minerals); under a microscope, it looks like shards of glass (glass is made from
silica). On any beetle-type insect that has a carapace, like fleas and cockroaches, the DE works under the shell and punctures the body, which then
dehydrates and the insect dies. DE is totally nontoxic. There is no buildup of tolerance like there is to poisons because the method of killing is
PHYSICAL, not chemical.
edit on 15-12-2014 by HanaDambi because: (no reason given)