It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sydney Chocolate Shop is a False Flag

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Lost access to my old account as I tend to lurk more than type. However with that said, I am in Melbourne and the footage they are showing on repeat is getting tiresome.

I am of the opinion this is a setup. When the 2 girls "escaped" they didn't look so shocked and the second girl just walks out as if nothing happening, sees a police officer then remember she has to panic. Plus the moron took the wrong flag in, or did it on purpose to demand another one - like we Australians have a #ing pig dog Isis flag just laying around you #ing muppet. So its the little things, on the surface - keep people in fear - but the double standards on display are just terrible.

I believe with all the police presence in Brisbane (north of Sydney on the map) was a test, Sydney is the planning, and I dare so I am #ed in Melbourne when they finally DO something worthwhile and nasty in Australia.

Stinks of planning.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Unrealised

Some of you jokers will do anything to get a punchy headline or a thread.
I'm tired of it.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

They should have sent him an ISIS bodybag instead..

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

So , an EX C.I.A. Chief seems to somehow Know that the Next ISIS Terrorist Attack will happen in the U.S. and people Wonder why Americans are always Crying about " False Flag " Events . Duh , Go Figure.......

www.youtube.com...

i297.photobucket.com...
edit on 15-12-2014 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I dont think the GRUB stalking around my house right now at 3:30AM Fremantle time is a ASsIO goose-stepper, but I will be going to Bunnings tomorrow to purchase upgrades to my perimeter.

So did anyone catch that mid-year budget update?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Sydney Hook..... er Sandy Hook......... er nevermind.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unrealised
Now, I'm going out on all limbs here, and I will post more as I find it.

The guy has asked for an ISIS flag.
He only brought along the MUSLIM Standard.

The flag that he has is false.

Ha ha - brilliant - and a nice antidote to the rest of the idiocy on the topic!

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

Seems like it was the latter.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

he was probably going to get deported for his crimes so thought he may aswell go out with a bang.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

edit on 15-12-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Cannot say one way or another if it was a false flag... but the media was all over the key words.. fear and terror.. they were much repeated. Then there is this you tube video linked below. For two years they have been saying that there would be an attack in Martin Place. It wasn't a muslim extremist group it was a lone gunman, maybe he heard often enough Martin Place and that was it. Maybe he heard that Lindt chocolate, unlike Cadbury did not plan nor want to be "halal certified" Oh and the 40 billion dollar budget deficit was released yesterday by the government which was virtually ignored.

Counterterrorism training held in Martin Place
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
In the aftermath of it all, the questions remain... ASIO (Australia's version of the NSA) had a file on the hostage-taker and were already aware of his extensive rap sheet... He was an Islamic hate prescher who had amassed 15000 followers on his facebook page and was on bail for the alleged murder of his wife... Something tells me if President Obama was due in the city of Sydney anytime around the end of this year, this islamic tear away would've already been taken care of by the relevant authorities... (I smell a rat)...

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This beggars the question as to why the soft and easy democratic "west" take on asylum seekers who are unhinged and extreme? All these people do is take the piss out of the system set up to help people who are in real need.

Regards

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

-According to the Elite's MSM, His apparently a 40 year old man and how they do know this already by looking at him? the fact is just like 9/11 they know before hand.

Sources please.

-Has a backpack vest, even bomb making related items is rare and expensive.

Really, because you can make a bomb out of common household items...

gizmodo.com...

-Was he paid by someone to pull this stunt so the news networks could have a before Christmas boost ratings? thats a major question.

Ah yes the news networks paid someone to take hostages so they could have better christmas ratings...You really can't be serious are you?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

So , an EX C.I.A. Chief seems to somehow Know that the Next ISIS Terrorist Attack will happen in the U.S. and people Wonder why Americans are always Crying about " False Flag " Events . Duh , Go Figure.......

Excuse me, but only those paranoid Americans think that, the majority of us do not think the government is out pulling some false flags...so don't lump all Americans in with the anti government paranoid crowd thank you.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
-Was he paid by someone to pull this stunt so the news networks could have a before Christmas boost ratings? thats a major question.

That is a stupid question, the ratings for TV finished about 2 weeks ago....

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hamburgler101
Plus the moron took the wrong flag in, or did it on purpose to demand another one - like we Australians have a #ing pig dog Isis flag just laying around you #ing muppet. So its the little things, on the surface - keep people in fear - but the double standards on display are just terrible.

The Black Standard flag which this dickheads flag reads' "there is only one God Allah and Mohammed is His messenger"
It HAS been used by terrorist organisations alongside a raised index figure to denote "one God". The IS flag has been banned in several EU nations but not in Australia.

In fact there was an Aussie guy displaying and selling the proper IS flags from his home somewhere in Melbourne. He was on the news a few months back and I'm sure he would have sold out by now...

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin
The reason why shock and awe terror tactics wont work in Australia is because we are bloody racist, and every muslim would be targeted after the fact, unfortunately. They wouldnt feel safe moving around at all, no public transport, nothing. They wouldnt be safe. the innocent ones would be attacked, anyone wearing obvious Muslim clothing would be a target. That's why this whole #I'llridewithyou twitter campaign has taken off, because even over this small incident all the non-muslim racist aussies would have a bloody field day, without guns.

I'm sorry when did Islam become a race? So making fun of Catholics is also racist in your book..? hmmm

I don't care what skin colour you have as long as you love this country you're alright in my book.

It seems that there are special accommodations for Muslims as with the #illridewithyou tag suddenly Muslims were on the news saying, and I quote: "Muslims are the real victims here." (Studio10, day of) No, Muslims aren't the victims, everyday Australians aren't the victims - the victims are the 17 who were held captive.

Anytime somebody questions Islamic teachings or the Koran there is an automatic attack of "BLOODY RACIST!" and "BIGOT!!"

This is a Goddamned conspiracy forum and we SHOULD question everything. Get educated and read the Koran. Learn how the system of Islam is different to say, Christianity (as in there is no true separation of religion and State - the only laws that apply are Sharia.) Explore why there are an estimated 65 Million radicalised Islamists in the world, far greater than any other religion. Figure out why more people have been murdered in the name of Allah than all the people murdered under Hitler and Stalin combined. (Reading the Koran and understanding the limitations placed on free thought in Islam will answer these questions for you)

The majority of Muslims in Australia are ordinary Aussies, not violent, not crazy just normal moderate reasonable people. It is however the minority who read the Koran and the extreme hate, pedophilia, domestic violence condoning, gender inequality setting and radicalise. 61% of the Koran is hate speech inciting violence against non-believers. Those radicalised Islamists are the ones who send their 11 year old Aussie daughters overseas to marry 60 year old pedophiles (The head of the Immigrant Womens Resource centre says that her councillors prevent an average of 12 girls being forced into arranged marriages a month) Like all of the most brainwashed and fearsome cults in the history of the world, in Islam it is punishable by death to speak out or criticize Islam or its teachings - that's why there is deafening silence from the Islamic community when these radicals commit atrocities.

They are the ones who give the rest of the Islamic population a bad name but at the end of the day it's up to the Islamic community to flush out the radicals that are lurking in their communities.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
A few days ago as it was happening this thread was made.. I looked at it, shook my head at another *FF* thread over another event.. it was inevitable, such is our rather paranoid conditioning over the years..

However.

There are facets to this tale that run into real rabbit holes, ones im slightly unsure if i want to walk down, but i will share what garnered my attention to the loose dirt outside these holes.. for others to mull over.

For starters, as i have stated in the larger event thread. The "videos" and how that information was handled by the media.. and the 2 oddity's presented in those 3 videos concerning the demands made.

Demand one was easy, it provided a link to motive.
Demand two.. was unusual, and it made me think, he didn't just want a chat with TA, he wanted a *LIVE* chat for ALL of Australia to hear.. now some may say that was solely due to his exhibitionist nature, i would beg to differ however as whatever he had to say.. was serious business. something he wanted the entire country to hear abbots reply over.. something possibly more explosive than any physical bomb.
Which leads to demand 3, now this one had me puzzled.. surely if there were more bombers out there they'd want that message relayed ASAP to curtail any further carnage.. surely.. yet.. the media didn't even give any of it a mention, we had to grab those vids in due haste before they were quickly scrubbed from the net.. again.. surely they'd want the other two *brothers* to receive the stand down signal.. to save sydney..

unless... there was no 2 brothers.

Now the next part of this is based in fact, in a tactic used by agency's in the past, the very same agency's that have been giving my country's agency's advice for some time now.
He "thought" there were 2 more brothers
He even thought the bomb he had on was real
He believed all they set him up to believe.
But i think he worked it out, he was (apparently) Iranian Intel before immigrating.. he was a jackass.. but he was far from dumb.

and it is at that point that it all went horribly wrong, It was probably meant to be a quick catch, but he went for a softer target in the lindt store, and proceeded to play by his own script.

Que, raving angry agents.. in 3... 2...

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Nor do I. In CT circles it seems to be a habit to automatically twist the news around or assume a false flag or at least, it sometimes seems that way. I think that's just as 'blinding' or 'vision-obstructing'* as completely trusting the MSM and their honest motives.

It reminds me of the guy in high school who wanted to do everything different than the rest. So if they drank Coca-Cola, he'd drink Fanta. By doing so, he wasn't doing what he wanted, he was basically just basing his actions upon others which was not much better at all.

As far as I'm concerned this person's a religious nut job. Sadly there're plenty of them. I don't see that as very incredible or unlikely. It saddens me how human lives are thrown away like that. Just dead, because someone couldn't keep his god to himself.
That's more than enough disgrace on itself.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join