It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Medics raise Kelly death doubts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
In July 2003 The Hutton Inquiry found that Dr david kelly, died as a result of a slashed wrist. Today two paramedics who attended the scene where the weapons expert was found have expressed surprise at the official inquiry's conclusion. Due to amount of blood they saw around the body and that it was inconsistent with the cut on his wrist.

BBC NEWS
The story, which claimed that the government had "sexed-up" a dossier on Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction, led to the weapons inspector being subjected to intense pressure.

Dr Kelly was found dead near his Oxfordshire home in July 2003
Paramedic Vanessa Hunt told the Observer newspaper on Sunday: "I just think it is incredibly unlikely that he died from the wrist wound we saw."

The pair gave a press conference after renewed media interest was sparked by the article

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Related Links
The Observer

I have to say I always thought there was more to it than him just slitting his wrist it takes a lot for some one to-do this act of self harm even then like the paramedics said the amount of blood was not right with the type of wound smells like government foul play at hand to me. For more news storys and links there all on the right hand side about the cliams and reports about the story before and after this claim.

[edit on 12/12/2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The bottom line is that it was extremely convenient for many powerful people that Dr David Kelly died.

Prior to the invasion of Iraq, Dr David Kelly was exposing the Iraq WMD myth.

Five months before David Kelly�s death he told his friend and colleague, David Boucher, "if Britain invades Iraq , you will find me dead in the woods"... and he was right.

An hour before his death, he sent an email saying "Dark actors playing a dirty game behind the scenes".

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
If there was too much blood for the cuts on the wrists, then what cuts are these guys saying that it came from? Blood has to leave the body somehow, what are they claiming happened?

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It's the other way around:

But the medics said the small amount of blood they saw around the body was inconsistent with the cut on his wrist being the cause of death. Fellow paramedic Dave Bartlett said: "Everyone was surprised at the outcome [of the Hutton Inquiry].

"I would have thought there would have been more blood over the body if someone had bled to death."

[edit on 12-12-2004 by jsobecky]

top topics

join