It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Speech in Damascus sends Shockwaves around the World

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

I think that what is going on here (what I am seeing anyways) is that he is telling the absolute truth and that whatever constitutes proof in concrete terms will never convince most people that this much evil even exists on or in the mind of our "leaders". Now keep in mind that I am not necessarily saying that all this has been planed out in advance , but some of the things like this may be, and what has been the outcome so far of all this wonderful diplomacy and all the nice nice peace peace help help buggery? Does the right hand even know what the left hand is doing anymore ?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

I believe ATS T&C requires the posting of the entire title of any article that is used as the title for a thread.

As for the shockwaves - I believe they are taking place behind the scenes... for now.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

We all need to recognize that Isis is not about so-called "terrorism", but is an international criminal organization run by Saudi Arabia and Israel and supported by rogue elements in the US that have been bought out and in no way represent American interests.

How the hell does that work?

Last time i checked the Saudi's hate the ever living hell out of those evil zionst's.

Same thing with their kissing cousins Iran.

Anyone pushing ISIS is a creation of Israel, and Saudi, and the US.

Is full of it.

ISIS is SOLEY OWNED by the House of Saud.

That is where ALL sunni terrorism comes from.
Maybe you should read this.
New UN report reveals collaboration between Israel and Syrian rebels

Hey it's never to late to admit when you're wrong

<< 3  4  5   >>

join