It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sydney cafe being held up now isis flag in window

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo

Yeah it does sue...

Good find!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I also heard one of gunman had some type of vest & backpack on. Suspected explosives being worn maybe? reply to: daaskapital

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bellagirl

Omg that must have been so stressfull for you finding out if your brother is safe!!! Im so glad he is okay. Take some deep breaths because ill bet your heart is still pounding!

How dare these people have us in fear like this!!!

link   
Just seen footage of one of the gunmen, well built, roughly forty five years old male armed with a black head band with white writing on it...
through windows.
edit on 14-12-2014 by wagtail because: spelling

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Shamrock6

Why can't that be speculated on?

Speculating that this is ISIS attacking aussie is cool but nothing else?

AQ,ISIS,Hamas, Hezbollah doesn't matter what they are called.

It's all the same GD thing: A bunch of right wing neocons clinging to their guns,and religion. That aren't content with the ME anymore. They want to spread the word of 'god' to everyone, doesn't natter who gets in the way.

The irony here is they are the very thing they decry the west of.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

when will people realise that its not just about the US..........

They kill anyone who isnt muslim, or isnt muslim enough........

They dont care who you are, where you come from, or what color your skin is.......

Weve been saying this for over a decade that extremist like this dont just hate America, but people wouldnt listen

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: my1percent

How did this happen?

Aren't firearms illegal in Australia?????

Sorry, just a bit confused here..........

No firearms are not illegal in Australia.

Only hand guns, assault rifles and semi-auto rifles are banned. The licencing is very strict on all other firearms but not impossible to get.

In any case, if they want guns, they can get them..

I believe the people involved in this are using shot guns (or at least one shot gun has been reported as seen in the hands of one of the individuals by a bystander).

I do not believe they are all that heavily armed in terms of what we might see in the US in a similar situation, but they can still kill a lot of people with simple firearms.

This could go south very fast and probably will if these s*%tbags are like real ISIS fighters and don't care if they live or die..

They will probably wait until they believe they have "everyones" attention and then start killing people, unless the police get in there and neutralise them first.

edit on 14-12-2014 by Ironclad2000 because: (no reason given)

link   

Is aussie a "martian place"?
I didn't know that one.

Hey, question everything and don't forget the past.
Just saying that this event could be spun for what is needed by those pushing a war regardless of its true motives

I said 'Martin Place' in referring to the incident involving Martin Bryant's killing of many innocent civilians in the 1990's...that conspiracy theorists will likely link the name 'Martin place' to that horrible incident in Tasmania. That they will claim this to be an elaborate false flag because of it.

But yes, we should keep an open mind. You are right there.
edit on 14-12-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

link   
Thank you so so much guys.

I was absolutely beside myself. He started his holidays today and was having a sleep in. He is now beside himself trying to find out if its any of his work colleagues in there. He cant believe what is happening and his good luck but also praying for all those people being held hostage.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Reports suggesting that a man had entered a Sydney hospital with a suspicious package. The man was originally thought to be a member of the media, but is now described as being suspicious...

The man has disappeared.

au.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bellagirl

Glad to hear he's okay

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Black flag arabic writing in white,holding unsuspecting victims hostage. 2 plus 2 your reluctance is annoying and the principle you honour gives leverage to our enemys. More wareheads for their foreheads, tired if this stuff was having a great sunday evening.if they want to remind us every week, then we should remind them every day. Even if it wasnt them, the rumors and fear they have instilled should be enough to wipe these guys out.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Under such circumstances everyone and everything becomes suspicious.

Hopefully there is nothing to it.

link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

Why can't that be speculated on?

Speculating that this is ISIS attacking aussie is cool but nothing else?

I think some of the comments are moving beyond speculation.

Seeing as the MSM put out it was an IS flag first I think people can be forgiven for thinking it was. It's been shown, repeatedly, that it's not. But different from saying "our government is the number one suspect here" with nothing whatsoever to back that up, nor can it really be disproven can it?

link   
As a Canadian i must ask,, " what the he double ll is a "Lukimba"??????

apparently there are raids ongoing,,

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Exactly.

Look what they do to people of their own race's that aren't muslim or muslim enough, its quite clearly not just the Western World they are targeting, they will target anyone that isn't like them or doesn't share same belief's no matter who they are. They kill babies and children, they can't even grow and decide what they believe in if their parents don't agree well too bad for them. Makes me sick.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Lakembla is a place/town/suberb. Im assuming raids on homes are taking place there.
edit on 14-12-2014 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This connects weirdly with Port Arthur, martin Bryant obvious martin place was picked off as a false flag place to pass laws they are mentioning while broadcasting this.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It's Lakemba. It's a suburb in Sydney which has a large muslim majority.

I've been telling people that we can't just jump to conclusions without all the facts. There would be so much fear-mongering going on right now. Right now, we need to be as calm as we can be.

I live in Liverpool so far away from the city but we are quite likely getting affected with possible power outages in the city (which houses our data center).

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join