It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sydney cafe being held up now isis flag in window

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

edit on 15-12-2014 by Orion11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Orion11

Yeah it's time for me to leave this thread now methinks ...it was only a matter of time.
edit on 15-12-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Congrats, you managed to argue with yourself in one single post.

Large areas of the city were put into lockdown because...of bomb threats and suspicious packages being found. While a hostage situation develops. It's not at all unreasonable to act as if the two may be related and then give the all clear once an area is deemed safe. The only area that remained in lockdown was the immediate area around the building.

When you have a hostage taker who is trying to give the appearance of being aligned with a extremist group and is claiming bombs are all over the city, you don't shut it down piece by piece. You shut it all down and open it up piece by piece.

Then again, I doubt anything I've just said matters to some people because why let tactics and strategy cloud a good conspiracy theory?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Seems the time has come, doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

So you joined ATS to say this?

Where's your introduction thread?

On Topic: My thoughts to all of those involved and affected.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Further to my post a few pages back, i've started a hash tag #boycottdailytelegraph.

It's a small thing but I truly hope that this newspaper dies after this - especially when good ole humanitarian Rupert congratulates them on getting the bloody story first without a thought for the people that died or their families.

Go to hell Rupert you piece of crap!!!

P.S for what it is worth i'm making an official complaint to the press council too.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Cruff

What happened?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hamburgler101

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Just watched the video of the takedown. Well done boys

And to whomever asked about them tossing stunners after making entry: no, that would not have stunned the team that was inside. They train with them and know how to protect themselves from the effects. The longer the subject is disoriented and confused, the better for everybody. Trade secrets my son

No that was amateurish.

Guess you're the expert!

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orion11
I am not a conspiracy theorist.

Yet you post this crap....

However, something else occured in Sydney on the day of the Lindt Cafe siege.

Well, ,it is a city of 5 million people, there is always something happening...

The authorities were on the scene at the Lindt Cafe within minutes.

Well, we do have a Police Force, it was about a minutes walk from the NSW State Parliament, about a minutes walk from the Supreme Court of NSW....

The operation was played out by the authorities in a text book manner, almost too perfect.

Well, our police force is constantly training, what was "too perfect" about it?

The authorities are now being praised. Yet, it was the same authorities who allowed this man out on the streets in the first place.

Wrong again, here we have this thing called "separation of powers",
en.wikipedia.org...

The police do not jail or judge people.

Monis was an amateur for various reasons.

Who claimed he was a "professional"?

However, no professional terrorist or hijacker will wear a bandanna during such a high profile event.

You are very confused, you just said he was a amateur, now you think he was a "professional"???

Earlier in the day, it was reported that a number of mysterious packages had been found at different locations around the city, including the Sydney Opera House.

Well, that happens everyday in every country all around the world.

In addition, a man was arrested.

Yes, guess what - in a city of 5 million, people get arrested everyday!

These events were directly linked to the Lindt Cafe siege and the authorities already knew about it.

Your source for that claim is what exactly?

part of the subway closed down.

One station was closed, which was about 30 seconds away from the incident....

City access was almost completely stopped.

Now you really are babbling total crap. The Harbour bridge was never closed, just a off ramp.

Sydney’s largest city was almost completely shut down as a ‘precaution’ due to the actions of one man. This seemed an extreme overkill.

That claim is overkill and just a lie, 1 km away it was business as normal.

Videos released of the hostages filmed in the Lindt Cafe expressing the demands of Monis and posted on social media, clearly state that a number of bombs were located around the city and would be detonated if demands were not met.

That was just a claim made by a nutter, not backed up with anything factual.

This is a clear indication the authorities knew this event was going to take place as the news about ‘mysterious packages’ broke earlier in the morning prior to the siege in the cafe.

No, it is a clear indication that you make up and post crap.

The areas of the city put into lock-down were those that were bomb locations, including the Sydney Opera House at Circular Quay.

Except that there were no bombs....

Something else took place in Sydney

A lot of things take place in Sydney every single day.

He was not a ‘lone wolf,’ as suggested in the media and advised by the authorities, and other people were involved.

Your source for that silly claim is what exactly?

I smell a rat.

Then have a shower and clean your basement.

By the way, what were the results of one of the most controversial budgets to be released

Exactly which budget was that, and why do you think it was "controversial"?

Here we see how a conspiracy theorist starts a silly conspiracy theory, they just post made up crap!
edit on 15-12-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Cruff

What happened?

This...

a-hole

Here is the link to complain to the press council too if anyone wants it.

www.presscouncil.org.au...

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

In fact, religion is the root cause of so much strife on this planet, including this event! Probably a touch of insanity thrown in.

I don't mean to be rude, but I can't help thinking recently that maybe what the world needs is a vast social movement to set aside religion in the name of peace, surely its worth it.

And without religion we would still be fighting over race, ethnicity, resources etc.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
My sincere condolences to the families of those who died in this incident, it is very sad.

Edit: I see the "false flag" numpties have scurried out of their parents basement and are playing "internet detectives" on the lawn again, have fun kiddies, but don't forget it'll be dark soon and you'll have to come in and go beddie by-bys, you bunch of moronic idiots.

edit on 15-12-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hamburgler101

Just watched the video of the takedown. Well done boys

And to whomever asked about them tossing stunners after making entry: no, that would not have stunned the team that was inside. They train with them and know how to protect themselves from the effects. The longer the subject is disoriented and confused, the better for everybody. Trade secrets my son

No that was amateurish.

Guess you're the expert!

Well it takes one to know one. That was amateur hour.

/eye roll

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hamburgler101

I'm quite proud that it was.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: hamburgler101 Tasmania actually and iam proud of my country i served in the Australian army cadets for 7 years i was about to go on to full time. but i just guess when I've had my two sisters raped by a paedaefile and i couldn't get my hands on him 6 lots of maninjitus a car crash 3 tumour's removed 3 brain leakage operations and iam only 21 all my medical problems started when i was 16 my grandfather wanted to get a restraint order on me when i was 12 for no reason he had tears in my nans eyes the day she died of cancer while signing a withdrawal slip with my auntie and uncle beside him saying we beta go make sure its legit i just guess that iam paranoid now and don't trust anyone i also have another 10 other brothers and sisters that id protect with my life

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
igloo,

Speak for yourself! As much as I want a quick, safe outcome for these hostages, praying does dick all. In fact, religion is the root cause of so much strife on this planet, including this event! Probably a touch of insanity thrown in.

I don't mean to be rude, but I can't help thinking recently that maybe what the world needs is a vast social movement to set aside religion in the name of peace, surely its worth it. Would you drop your religion to save one child, one innocent? I would.

I understand that the offering of prayer is a kind gesture, and I'm sorry to offend but the irony is huge.

I read this by you on page 54 of this thread and had to reply to ask if you got a full dose of public education in I am dumb and proud of it. I am not able to think outside of the box and proud of it.

It states Deny Ignorance on ATS.

The history under the study of "Democide" reads that there have been 262 million people killed by their own governments ...in the last 100 years.

Not way back in some time warp example of which so many graduates of public education today are want to use or misuse..but of recent..only in the last 100 years.

The last 100 years is the time of "Enlightened, sophisticated, Wise men, Illuminated men...men of reason and logic.

Yet some 262 million people have been killed in the last 100 years.

What is avoided totally by our present public education curriculum is that the worst offenders in this category in the last 100 years have been the anti God...anti Religion nations like Soviet Russia and Communist China..in killing and slaughtering their own people by the Millions.

You have to be publically educated and think one is highly sophisticated to make such a statement as you have done here and think no one will catch it for the folly it is. An outright lie and deception.

The killing of many millions of people has been going on right in front of us by the millions in the last 100 years and continues unto this day. The killing fields of Cambodia in the late 1970s is a textbook example under the Communist Khmer Rouge.

Yet you are want to put it back in a time warp somewhere as a prime example and thinking no one will notice the truth.
Anti God, Humanitarian, nations are quite capable of killing off people by the Millions. Men of logic and reason.
Men building on Karl Marx, Fredrick Engles and others. Little green book, red book or whatever book you want to claim.

You are going to need some practice to pull this one off.

Here is the article from Wiki...Democide.

en.wikipedia.org...

And here is the line quoted with the 262 million deaths in the last 100 years...

His research shows that the death toll from democide is far greater than the death toll from war. After studying over 8,000 reports of government-caused deaths, Rummel estimates that there have been 262 million victims of democide in the last century. According to his figures, six times as many people have died from the actions of people working for governments than have died in battle.

NO matter how deep you want to stack up the Bravo Serria you are trying to promote here on this thread..it does not add up to good nonsense when one knows about "Democide." Death by ones own government.

One seldom ever hears this point of view and understanding by people today ...even educated people In public schools..even colleges. It will not be taught.

The goal is to make all religions the same religion and all gods the same god..so they can all be ignored..or as G. F. W. Hegel would say.. "The State is God."

But the state is what killed so many millions of people in the last 100 years.

It does not work that way now that people are beginning to learn about "Democide".

All religions are not the same religion and all gods are not the same god.

But logical, reasonable , enlightened men would like to make it so.

Hope this helps some of the readers out here to think outside the box.

I understand that the offering of prayer is a kind gesture, and I'm sorry to offend but the irony is huge.

No irony here once one knows about "Democide." The trick in education, the media, and politics/leadership..is never to let anyone know about "Democide " .

What is huge is the ignorance of someone pushing this position or line of thought.

Thanks,
Orangetom

Post script...

The nation of Australia already had a vast social movement...

They disarmed their own people...all of them. In so doing ...men of logic and reason...enlightened, Illuminated, educated, sophisticated, wise men did this to the Australian people and made them vulnerable to this kind of thing.. It is going to get worse now in Australia. Much worse. The siren cry has been made.

Enlightened, Educated, sophisticated, intelligent men of logic and reason ..would like to do this same thing disarm us Americans.

By the way or direction your topic line on religion is going in the face of history..I would say you have already been disarmed..mentally...as well as spiritually.

Once again..I hope this helps some of the readers out here to think for themselves and see what is missing from their educations as well as from the news media and our leadership.

Deny ignorance. ATS has it right here..on this.

edit on 15-12-2014 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Well addressed hellobruce , to answer your budget question they are probably referring to this mobile.news.com.au... it was very controversial and Hockey had stated that it all wouldnt be released yesterday because of what happened then phony abbott said it would at his first press conference early yesterday afternoon and some people thought it was a bit suss and somehow tied in with what happened.. I guess some people see a conspiracy in absolutely everything, i couldn't live like that i would go crazy or crazier..
edit on 15-12-2014 by Shana91aus because: Link not working

edit on 15-12-2014 by Shana91aus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: orangetom1999

Rummel can't be trusted: Why RJ Rummel shouldn't be taken seriously

Frankly, the debate shouldn't be about the sickness of religions (for which there is plenty of evidence) nor the sickness of atheists (for which there is plenty of evidence). It should be about the sickness of humanity and how we've sold everyone a lie about being different than animals. We are animals. Animals have the capacity to be cruel.

Condolences to all.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: orangetom1999

What are you trying to say tom?

That atheists are responsible for the deaths of 262 million in the past 100 years?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
For a guy who was out on bail, awaiting trial for murdering his wife and burning her corpse, to do something like this, is just shocking,who could have possibly seen something like this coming?

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join