It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sydney cafe being held up now isis flag in window

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Eurgh unconfirmed reports of 2 possible deaths, 5+ injuries.

My guess is he attacked or killed a hostage, forcing police inside to take him out.

link   
I would like to request the title of this thread be Changed ,Since we have established that it was not an ISIS flagg , and the Hostage taker has No connection with ISIS

link   
Apparently, 2 people are dead. A number of people, including police officers, have been wounded.

Glad this is over.

link   

#BREAKING @CNN reports #sydneysiege appears to be over. Two people are confirmed dead, three in serious condition

CarolCNN

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Walsh
I would like to request the title of this thread be Changed ,Since we have established that it was not an ISIS flagg , and the Hostage taker has No connection with ISIS

One of his demands was an Isis flag.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I don't fully understand the false flag thing, but this guy had a long ugly record of doing detestable things.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP

#BREAKING @CNN reports #sydneysiege appears to be over. Two people are confirmed dead, three in serious condition

CarolCNN

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: KnightLight
a reply to: my1percent

Has Australia donated any planes or bombs to blowing up ISIS as of yet??
Just wondering. That's all.

Thats what I thought immediately. Like Canada, the Aussies are maybe too far 'down under' to get onboard with the current Isis crisis.

They need a little 911 style "War on terror" reminder.

Nah our leader Abbot a few moths ago went to see Obama and had some of our jets patrol in Iraq recently,

It might have been on the last day they had targets to hit but do not quote me as they might not have fired and weapons just patrolled the skies to help the special forces that were on the ground tackling ISIS.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I don't fully understand the false flag thing, but this guy had a long ugly record of doing detestable things.

neither do I, but they've been sprinkled about since last night. because why not really, I guess? can't just be a nutjob with an ax to grind

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Seriously, who cares right now. There are more important things to deal with and keep on top of.

The guy may not be an ISIS terrorist, but he was a terrorist influenced by them, clearly.
edit on 15-12-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

BREAKING: #Sydneysiege is over, hostage taker is arrested, 2 people dead

Sputnik

ETA:

Previous tweet by @Sputnik may be incorrect regarding the gunman; no confirmation from trusted source.

DecoPerson
edit on 15/12/2014 by LukeDAP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I was really hoping that no one would be harmed
I hope the reports of dead hostages turn out to be false.

originally posted by: Shamrock6

neither do I, but they've been sprinkled about since last night. because why not really, I guess? can't just be a nutjob with an ax to grind

False flaggers are just people who don't find the actual reasoning of events sufficiently exciting for themselves, so they try to make it so by slapping FF on everything imaginable. Kind of like how a dull person exaggerates their daily life to make themselves appealing, except it's people exaggerating circumstances to better suit their ideas of a heart-pumping news event. In other words, I find them as lowly, despicable & disrespectful as the perps are.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Off topic: I believe it is because the several times where false flags have been proven in our recent past (Operation Gladio) and those with holes and contradictory facts (9/11, Sandy Hook) makes some think everything is, which makes us all look bad. It's best to take the matter as real and adjust as more information comes to light. I also think psyops takes advantage of this and calls false flag itself to stir the pot and make us all look bad and nuts when we have legitimate facts and points to bring to the table.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BillyBoBBizWorth

Check your link its not working

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP

BREAKING: #Sydneysiege is over, hostage taker is arrested, 2 people dead

Sputnik

Heavily questioning that. With all those rounds being fired and him not being one of the people on the stretchers, I would be highly surprised if he isn't deceased.

I'm assuming the bomb squad/robot is checking his person/bag.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Nah our leader Abbot a few moths ago went to see Obama and had some of our jets patrol in Iraq recently,

What do the people of Australia think about that? Australia is a US ally, the Australian Government will swing with the direction that wind blows. My comment was more directed at the propaganda for war generated with this event.

Now the Australian main stream media can use this "terror attack" as the excuse to wage war on some "Imaginary State".

Covering for the war to topple Syria, of course.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManiShuckHeavily questioning that. With all those rounds being fired and him not being one of the people on the stretchers, I would be highly surprised if he isn't deceased.

I'm assuming the bomb squad/robot is checking his person/bag.

Yes, just edited the post.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Why? If this was a Christian fundamentalist psychopath that went and took people hostage people would be all over it....

The guy identifies with Islam. Is an extremist. And is carrying out a terrorist act...

Why not call a spade a spade? He's an Islamic extremist. Cut and dry and this was an act of terrorism.....it might not have been a bomb. But the effect was the same

He did it for his chosen faith

Now do I believe he represents the whole religion? Absolutely not.

But the mental gymnastics being done by some on this forum and the media to stay away from the terms "Islam" "extremist" and "terror" (which is what this act was), absolutely blows my mind

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

False flaggers are just people who don't find the actual reasoning of events sufficiently exciting for themselves, so they try to make it so by slapping FF on everything imaginable. Kind of like how a dull person exaggerates their daily life to make themselves appealing, except it's people exaggerating circumstances to better suit their ideas of a heart-pumping news event. In other words, I find them as lowly, despicable & disrespectful as the perps are.

Thats just an assumption as the assumption that apparently two people are dead and how many hostages or gunman there was.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join