It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sydney cafe being held up now isis flag in window

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Watching a replay, it almost looked like automatic gunfire, but I don't think the police have that kind of gear. I wonder if they used some kind of rapid firing high powered flash device to disorient the suspect.

Just now theres a suggestion on channel 9 that shots were heard BEFORE the raid took place. Very confused at the moment.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
Hell of a lot of gunshots. Like 20 seconds worth of loud cracks and bangs. I really hope no hostages are injured.

Most of the noise were stun grenades, though I did hear a few gunshots, but they were single shots, not automatic fire. These guys don't train to spray and pray.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
From what i understand, a number of shots were heard, before a number of hostages escaped the building. After that, and some other noises, police raided the building and had a lengthy firefight.

A number of people have been carried out of the premises, some on stretchers. It looks like there are casualties or injured civilians.

Job well done by the NSW Police Force though.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Unconfirmed: Atleast 4 hostages have been injured.

REPORT: There are no hostages remaining in the building

www.reddit.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Guy probably fell asleep, Hostages bolted, In went the Balaclava Brigade..Bang Bang..Game Over.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by this. I truthfully hope that everybody got out alive and that everybody on the stretchers recover quickly.

I'm still on the fence about whether I hope Monis was taken alive though to be truthful.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well its all over now,something seems slightly fishy about this whole thing though...

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

CNN saying the guy was corralling hostages from one side of the cafe to the other when a few of them ran and escaped which frustrated him more and cops said a hostage was down shortly after and then the cops moved in

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
and here comes the deluge of false flag comments.

glad it's finally resolved though, especially without turning in to a catastrophe

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

That's what I heard from multiple sources, that a hostage went down and they moved in.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You must be a really nice person without any experience with these types of people. The being nice part is a great human asset, but the naive part may work against you.

People like this repeat offender in Australia will never amount to anything, but chaos for themselves and everyone around them.

Jails anywhere, in most cases, is place to breed more hatred, chaos, and anger. Jail is not a place that allows for rehab for people like this.

Here's a suggestion since you are a forgiving, kindhearted and nurturing person. Volunteer to work 20 hours a week with these types of people, and see what type of mindset you have in 12 months.

This isn't a simple solution, but rather a way to weed out chaos.

What happens when a wild animal kills in our society? Like a dog, Tiger, Lion.

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Aaaah, the simplest solution. Kill that dog as it can't be seen as a human.

Stammtischreden, that is the German word for it. It is the way for people who have to deal with a ever becoming more complex world, which their mind cannot comprehend much further. Their solutions are the most simple "kill and have a bastard less on the streets!", the most drastic "to warn the others" and they are absolutely sure that they themselves will never be on the wrong side of a lawful gun because they are so rightous.

In fact they are so very wrong.

Taking a humans live by law doesn't make the streets more safe. If you don't believe statistics and studies, take a look at countries which still use the death penalty. Do they seem so much more safer than, let's say, the Swiss. Or Shanghai. Those must have the death penalty in use, too?

It is a morale dilemma: a person in prison can't do anything bad to society. But what afterwards? Therefore, taking the person out of misery by death is the solution?

Nope. It doesn't solve anything. Still murders on the streets. It didn't work and there is no perspective that it will ever do so.

edit on 15-12-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

There is no way the guy was anywhere near asleep, it had only been 16 hours and he would have been high as a kite on andrenaline, that and its been reported he took in meds to keep him awake

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Is it over?

I get the feeling that this kind of event is going to become more common in the future, and not just in Australia.

Hope I'm wrong.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel
a reply to: 3n19m470
Couldn't tell, stupid lack of tone with text ...

4 stretchers ... I wonder if this happened all of a sudden because he harmed a hostage(s)

No worries bud Wow so the moment of action has taken place now? Maybe now we can get some answers. As well as finding out how the raid went. Hopefully no civilian deaths.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I say we ship all these nutbags and repeat criminal offenders off to an island and send the bleeding hearts who feel they deserve our sympathy and compassion with them. See if they feel that these people are deserving of sympathy after a few weeks.

Siege over, sounds like none of the hostages are dead. Id thank god but it kinda seems like it was his fault in the 1st place

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
Yuck i recall reading about that sick freak and he should have been deported long ago! Why does our government allow people that reoffend and commit such disgusting crimes to stay here!!!!

Don't take this the wrong way but why keep any criminal that re-offends in the country?

The more diverse the population the more racism and division can be created which in turn helps keep societies under the thumb of a ruling class of morons that think they can do better at ruling society than others.

Its all one sick game of chess or strategy that's been played for centuries if not even much longer.

Why allow criminals that go out and kill women and then are found that they were supposed to be locked up or somewhere there abouts, just a year or so ago this issue was brought up when a lady was murdered by a re-offender that was either on bail or just recently released.

Governments like to make us think they have control, all they do is manipulate minds to make the majority think that chaos in society doesn't exist and there is order under their rule.

Much of humanity is in serious trouble and has been for a while but its only when its in a persons backyard is when it really matters to them and is how the manipulation of many minds happens.

Divide and conquer instead of unite and be free.

link   
is there a link showing the assault, before and after? been searching but all i can find is old feeds that haven't been updated yet and nothing specific.

link   

There are unconfirmed reports of 2 deaths during the siege

reddit

link   
From what I saw a woman seemed to be getting a CPR on the way to an ambulance, but I can't be sure.

I think the cops used one of one of those 'bucky ball' grenades, i'm not sure what they are called but someone will know what i'm talking about. The good news is that many of the hostages have made it out, but i'm almost certain the perp didn't.

Kudos to the authority and and the paramedics, that was well rehearsed and executed.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

There is no way the guy was anywhere near asleep, it had only been 16 hours and he would have been high as a kite on andrenaline, that and its been reported he took in meds to keep him awake

Dont really care one way or another, Just speculating like everyone else, including yourself. Picks up Popcorn.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join