It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sydney cafe being held up now isis flag in window

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Not sure how we got to Led Zep - and I can't believe I'm saying these words... But please get back to the topic of idiots taking hostages.

This is one strange planet we live on.

link   
a reply to: Arrestme

This isn't a conspiracy false flag.. some man has taken hostages.. this man is apparently a jihadist, appears middle eastern in appearance, carries around shahadah flags with him and takes his hostages across from news stations.. just a day after the police made a couple of arrests of extremists who were recruiting Australian jihadists to go to Syria to fight..

your right.. I am sure all that is pretend.. never mind there are people recruiting jihadists to go to syria, nevermind even Muslims tell you extremists exist and ISIS is killing innocent people - Muslims even...

forget all the facts.. just pretend its all pretend..

edit on 15-12-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Domo1

im not falling for your trap.

once you got me there id be done for...

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
well apparently it is a fact that this hostage taker can not keep his hostages.
maybe someone in their has some balls and can wreck this guy real fast and get this # over with

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Around here It's almost always either a false flag, fake with crisis actors, or some part of a grand Zionist/mossad conspiracy.

True true
But the really sad thing is there are usually compelling or at least highly suspect circumstances and evidence to say that the above is correct

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Just watching ABC live.

A 1km exclusion zone? That's a crapload of people affected....

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

The betty ross of isis?

Was that insult for what? Because I was Muslim? Or because I apostated recently?

Just curious..

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Nice led zeppelin song. Regardless, im not sold on conspiracy i play devils advocate at times only to keep my mind sharp. JFK is a conspiracy i agree. However maintaining the level of control that higher levels of conspiracy suggest, would make the manipulators omnipotent or omnipresent. All that id like to see is everyone get out alive today.

I mentioned JFK (first & last time the word conspiracy actually meant something) since it showed how the CIA can pull resource strings even from positions of having recently been fired. Controlled opposition wasn't planned carefully into; we got taken the # over & drowned in it. Don't forget what that means people. It's a nationally vested conglomerate of interests now. I can't tell u if this scenario will soon hit some rocky road, but it sure as hell ain't all about ice cream. Stay cool friends.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Im a kiwi and most of my friends are Aussies, I know we would, if a appropriate situational moment happened have a go at taking that prick out.

of course we have no idea if there is one or more pricks in there or if they have bombs.

but most guys I know would have a crack. XXXX you extremists.

edit on 15-12-2014 by option158 because: spelling

Budget deficit for 2014-15 forecast to reach $40.4 billion www.abc.net.au...
Labor signed an $11 billion deal with Telstra back in 2011 to decommission its copper network as the NBN rolled out.
edit on 15-12-2014 by option158 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Not sure how we got to Led Zep - and I can't believe I'm saying these words... But please get back to the topic of idiots taking hostages.

This is one strange planet we live on.

Stairway to heaven.

Rather fitting for a terrorist.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
obviously you never know what you would do or could do but i think about it a lot.
if i was in that situation and someone was stopping me from getting home to my wife and daughter, id be watching them like a hawk and the instant they made the smallest error i would be eating their #ing throat walking dead style.

trust me on that..

if i had no scissors of course

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
"consistent with terrorism"

Unless these people know something we don't, they are certainly loving using that word. For all we know, it still could just be one crazy loon.

Also, watching the policemen behind a reporter...they seem pretty relaxed to me! If the threat was big, you'd think they'd be looking a bit more nervous!

edit on 15/12/14 by Cruff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: option158
a reply to: Grovit

Im a kiwi and most of my friends are Aussies, I know we would if a appropriate situation moment happened have a go at taking that prick out.

of course we have no idea if there is one or more pricks in there or if they have bombs.

but I know most guys I know would have a crack. XXXX you extremists.

That was actually something my husband and I were talking about.. if he has a drop stick and they shoot him in the head then the whole place will blow.

I think because they believe he has explosives they are being more careful.. because they could have taken a headshot, but haven't yet.. its the threat of explosives that is causing them to be more careful I think.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

This isn't a conspiracy false flag.. some man has taken hostages.. this man is apparently a jihadist, appears middle eastern in appearance, carries around shahadah flags with him and takes his hostages across from news stations.. just a day after the police made a couple of arrests of extremists who were recruiting Australian jihadists to go to Syria to fight..

your right.. I am sure all that is pretend.. never mind there are people recruiting jihadists to go to syria, nevermind even Muslims tell you extremists exist and ISIS is killing innocent people - Muslims even...

forget all the facts.. just pretend its all pretend..

Thats your advice, to pretend? Btw, Betsy Ross sewed the first American Flag. Ur the expert, not me.

but even so, it's not the makings of a false flag, nobody died. But, this man is scared #less to be heard, and how much u wanna bet he will not be? Is that where it's ok to pretend about stuff now? Ok good, I'm gonna go play an actual game, not watch this guy get railroaded with 100% 24/7 speculation on how he's a bad guy with bad motivations.
was fun tho

edit on 15-12-2014 by Arrestme because: '']['' [[]] [[]] ][_,

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
The Grand Mufti of Australia has condemned the hostage incident and the criminal(s) involved, saying that he and the Islamic councils stand firm with the community on the matter.

Live updates here:

www.youtube.com...

If their community truly felt this way, they would do more to stop this radicalisation within their communities. Extremists by no means make their activities within the Muslim communities a secret and more often than not, make their ideals very clear and very concise.

Why then dose the Muslim community sit silent until an attack happens rather than reporting individuals or groups to the authorities..

Because they support what is going on..!!

There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cruff
"consistent with terrorism"
For all we know, it still could just be one crazy loon.

Also, watching the policemen behind a reporter...they seem pretty relaxed to me! If the threat was big, you'd think they'd be looking a bit more nervous!

It is the time that is causing everyone to relax, the more time goes by, the more they relax because it seems less threatening in the immediate future.

as far as being a loon... have you ever known a terrorist who wasn't a crazy loon?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: sweord
a reply to: ausername

little wonder they would be paralyzed with fear ...

especially if they are trained to hide under their desks!

They've literally trained us as kids to hide under the desks. (Though not all of us take this as gospel. Some, like myself, grew up and out of that fairy tale and came up with our own survival technique. Personally I love my gold pen with my illegal as heck hidden knife! It's legal in the state I bought it but not in all states, but it makes me feel safe. Plus I have a 1 1/2 inch switchblade in my purse and even though I don't have a gun, if I got a hold of one, I'm an excellent shot! I'm also deadly with a bow and arrow as well!)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Ok i am going to put this out there.

I have been told it may be the father of a girl who went over to syria as a isis bride who was killed in action last week.

Absolutely no media talk of who it is.

dont know how true this is.

I am starting to think maybe not a true isis situation. I hate to say it but those blokes are heartless and dont muck around for 8 hours without opening the door and throwing a certain something out that i cant even bring myself to type.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
a reply to: Starling

I heard that the woman was approaching the cafe when a hostage indicated to her to leave. Then, the gunman, holding a sports bag, pulled out a weapon. If that's the case, then it makes sense that the woman had seen the gun and called police.

There was another incident, before the gunman entered the building, where a man who had left the cafe had actually bumped into him. He asked the gunman to watch where he was walking, and was promptly threatened with death.

Two different reports of a man with a sports bag...there's more than one witness before this event went down.

Sounds like an awkward and dumb terrorist, that he wouldn't shoot that woman, to eliminate her as a witness, allowing her to escape and call police?
As well as the other 'pre-hostage', who, before s/he was 'hostaged', warned her to 'stay away', but was ready to martyr her/himself in order to save the approaching woman from becoming another hostage.
Then there's that guy who 'bumped into' the gunman who threatened him with death...with no witnesses in the street?

Sorry...don't buy it..

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I've never met a terrorist that I know of so can't comment.

Who knows though, there could be some that could appear perfectly sane and focused.

Sure, time does help calm things down - but the police on the ground would be getting briefed by the AFP (Australian Federal Police) and/or ASIO as well. So, when they are just standing around kicking rocks on the ground, you could only hope that the situation isn't as diabolical as it seems.

I hope i'm right.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join