It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sydney cafe being held up now isis flag in window

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I was thinking a good gutting knife, if no acsess to a 45.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I have noticed that! Got to hand it to the people behind all these false flags then! they are super organised to be able too pull all of these events off Without the world knowing.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: wagtail
oh cool, that's that then... thanks a reply to: hellobruce

Actually, they've (ch 9 coverage) just said that the officer followed hostage out from inside the building...?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

I know right.why would they need to fly a false flag. They arent going to come out alive surely its idealistic and not manipulative. I to am tired of this false flag bs

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
There's reports of hostages being able to contact their families and news sources

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: Domo1

in our office (global firm) we're taught that if anything happens and your taken hostage, your best bet is a pair of scissors into the jugular of the offender - if it comes to that.

if i was in that cafe and realized ''the man'' was going to detonate.. id charge at him with scissors going straight for his throat.

your dead anyway, atleast you can try.

im guessing no one has scissors in their possession

Really?

In America were taught to hide under desks.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

i mean absolutely no offense to them but i read it in every single thread

I mean 100% offense, those people are freaking idiots.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

if a gunmen broke into my office and tried to take everyone hostage, hiding under my desk wont stop me being taken hostage.

having a pair of scissors in my pocket and playing along will no doubt provide me with an opportunity to shove it into his throat.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Just going to put it out there the nearest CIA field office is within several blocks of these events. I've had people on the ground from the start. My best mate was next door to the Lindt store when it began.

The area has enough camera's that there surely should be a clear ID on this individual. It's been what 24 days since G20? Is anyone really surprised something like this has happened?

Those aren't ISIS flags or Taliban. Use of the black is not uncommon. The only clear motivation is its been done directly across from one of the most popular morning show TV sets. Within clear range of media coverage.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Me too man! I agree! It never ceases to amaze me how quickly alot of them will say it also, like way before all the facts are in. Thats 9/11 aside though i think if anything could have been a false flag it would be that and thats basically when it all started when people started to learn that maybe we can't trust our governments, but bad people do bad things and they always will there is no need for false flags.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

oh cool, that's that then... thanks a reply to: hellobruce

Actually, they've (ch 9 coverage) just said that the officer followed hostage out from inside the building...?

In the clip that is being re-ran of the two hostages coming from the front of the store then going behind the swat guys, you later see the third hostage come out from one of the side doors. Shortly after you see another swat guy come from that same area, but it appears to be from a recess in the wall. There's no door opening when the swat guy moves like there is when the hostage comes from that area.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

This isn't good... people are thinking this is good or good signs.. I am not thinking its a good sign.

He has wanted media attention.. he took hostages immediately across the street from channel 7 news station.. he is letting - or making - the hostages contact media... family.. for maximum emotional impact.

this is all about getting a message to the media.. plus they believe he has explosives.. yeah.. I am not thinking this is going to go well..

He went in with a definite plan, and that plan seems centered around media attention.

edit on 14-12-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
weird, because I'm sure that is what was being referred to as the officer being inside the building and coming out after the staff member first emerges... either way, they confirmed it was not a release it was an escape, so who knows. a reply to: ManiShuck

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Amdusias

Lindt is also across the road from the Reserve Bank of Australia.
Our version, so to speak, of the Federal Reserve.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I think it's hysterical they're so concerned with what the US is going to do.

Have a little pride. That, or stop saying you have the best cops and negotiators.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

What is the purpose of the attention?

Could it be...
A message
A diversion/distraction (shortterm/longterm)
An act of extremism
That the guy is a psycho
Something related to politics?

Hmm..

edit on 14-12-2014 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: neo96

if a gunmen broke into my office and tried to take everyone hostage, hiding under my desk wont stop me being taken hostage.

having a pair of scissors in my pocket and playing along will no doubt provide me with an opportunity to shove it into his throat.

At best, you may kill your captor, but he would remain alive just long enough to shoot you, and others before bleeding out. And/or detonate explosives if he has any.

It sounds great in theory, but all tough talk on the internet does. In the real world, most would piss themselves and be paralyzed with fear.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Logic makes me agree. I think hope with preparation in the face of certain danger is the saving grace. I don't want anybody to die, this is the pain all of the west is feeling and why solidarity is the only approach.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: wagtail

The first time I saw it, it looked like the swat followed him out. But watching it again, closer, it doesn't look that way. The door opens outwards and it seems like it would be impossible for the swat guy to get through it after it closes without seeing it open again for him to come out.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

little wonder they would be paralyzed with fear ...

especially if they are trained to hide under their desks!

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join