It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sydney cafe being held up now isis flag in window

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bellagirl

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: bellagirl

That's actually rather admirable.

I can't get the stupid player to work. No sound.

No worries i can keep you up to date.

Awesome! Appreciated! Thanks DianaJune too!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar

Now is there a significance in why all the hostages in the windows have their closed?

It tore me apart to see the beautiful little surfer boy at first visual, I felt like he was in pure prayer. Then I noticed all of them so far have their eyes closed.

Reasking this question, does anyone know why all the pictures of the hostages have their eyes closed?

link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
Hopefully we can stop speculating and get some facts from the Police Commissioner when they hold their comference.

And i agree Zazz thats shocking that they are talking with a hostage if they are they should be letting the police handle it!

I agree, and I apologize to the thread and the OP if I took the thread in a direction that was aggravating.......

My apologies and ill step out and watch........

Thoughts and prayers are with these people, I hope whatever faith they have fills them with resolve and grace and leads them out of this situation unharmed.......

As for the "ISIL" "ISIS" or whoever these hostage takers are, karma is a cruel mistress

link   

originally posted by: bellagirl

That's actually rather admirable.

I can't get the stupid player to work. No sound.

No worries i can keep you up to date.

Awesome! Appreciated! Thanks DianaJune too!

You're welcome! I'm going to keep listening for awhile.

link   
channel 7 have their live news studios right across the road. the are one of the 4 major tv networks and they have been evacuated. they just showed how they have bused everyone to a temp location to stay on air.

the major pay tv studio is also across the road....sky news...and i believe they are in lockdown.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Collateral

The Sydney Opera House has been evacuated this morning over the discovery of a suspicious package.

source

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Some pedestrian has said that he overheard a local journalist being informed of the hostages being fitted with backpacks...

It must be stressed that the statement has not been confirmed.

Here's where i'm listening:

www.bbc.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Thanks to the members reporting what's happening. I'm in a car driving from Washington dc to NYC... my home family and friends are in sydney and u r keeping me updated faster than the ninemsn live feed.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Channel 7 seem to have the best footage aswell, everyone (media) has been pushed out the area so are replaying old stuff but 7 still has cameras fairly close by.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The Queensland police commissioner has ordered every available police officer on to the streets but there is no indication there is a threat in the state.

See here.

www.theaustralian.com.au...

It appears there may be a link.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Any Gold in that Bank next door?

Cause there is a train under the cafe.

i kid u knot. "

link   
a reply to: antar

Thank you for your kind,words antar you are very sweet. My rhoughts and prayers are with the victims sometimes i get a bit upity.

link   
Yes I think 7 have cameras running on remote from 7 news rooms. Channel 7 are directly across from Lindt or close. I believe i heard that early on this morning. 4hrs into siege now. Those poor people, i cant begin to imagine what they going though
reply to: Shana91aus

link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

Not sure how legitimate that is as I havent heard anything else about it. Heard a report that it was evacuated as a precaution and since there hasnt been any reporting on the opera house, Im inclined to think its a non-issue.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
NSW Police Commisisioner Andrew Scipione has confirmed that the person who rang Ray Hadley was a hostage.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Ty listening to it cut out now.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join