It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sydney cafe being held up now isis flag in window

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: wycky

Anyone got a bearing on John travolta and hugh grant?(rofl Hugh jackman I mean!)

This reeks of attention grabbing distraction.

Attention grabbing is the MO of jihadists but why would they want police to leave? Feels like they are trying to buy time. Wouldn't they want as many cops and cameras as possible to make as big a mess as possible?
edit on 14-12-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Picture of a gunman inside the cafe.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Neocrusader

I understand what you are saying and to clarify your view a Syrian has just written this:
I hope safety for those hostages, but I hope they know we live that fear with other life pressures for 4 years now.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Paul Murray ‏@PMOnAir 10m10 minutes ago
HADLEY says a 'distressed' person has rung 2GB claiming to be inside the cafe wanting to pass on a message to police to push back from cafe.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Cruff

Yes i know exactly what your trying to say, i know the saying well, very accurate description of the PM!. Also they mentioned on channel 10 that he has to get the story straight before coming out, huh?? He should know everything that is happening and not have to put it in to a story.

Me too, its horrible

link   
www.cbc.ca...
CBC news update....

link   
They must be blocking mobiles further out now. Was just on the phone and it cut out. cant make calls in or out now

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Come at us braaahs. You wont stop us beach swimming and surfing, singing ACDC and downing a cold beer on a hot Aussie summers day.

link   
You knowingly support allow and are empathetic to what your gov does IN YOUR NAME, then add on all the s### you don't know or have herd the possibility right here on ats
You know whats going on around the world yet you allow it to continue a reply to: daaskapital

+1 more 
link   

That includes you oh great accuser. Your conviction is interesting perhaps you should flee the west and defect to your sympathys.

link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

You didn't ask any questions, just insulted me and what I stood for.
Which in this case is just finding out who really is behind this not just blindly blaming today's boogey man
Then said you were tired of this and said "more warheads for their foreheads"

Forgive the family comment, was not needed and I am sorry.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neocrusader
And we do or support the same and worse on a grander scale daily
Get over yourselves, in fact your ignorance is partly to blame ...YES ALL OF YOU

Scream and rant all you want, still not answering my question: so that makes it okay to cut 3 year olds in half because they don't pray like you do?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I went out and got the biggest juiciest bacon cheese burger my town has to offer just to stick it to them in my own little way lol.. The terrorist have not won!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

originally posted by: neo96

We blow up, assasinate, steel resources, torture, rape, murder , burn, shoot, destroy, poison , support oppression, create unrest and dissent, sterilization programs, oh my god need I really go on
Just coz we take it like Hindu cows
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

SO DO THEY !!!!!

They were doing that LONG before there ever was a US,and Austraila.
edit on 14-12-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: my1percent

How did this happen?

Aren't firearms illegal in Australia?????

Sorry, just a bit confused here..........

Firearms are not illegal in Australia. Military type fully auto weapons are illegal. Semi-auto firearms are legal if you can prove you need them (farmers / vermin control etc). Everything else is ownable after a simple one day course at a firing range. Handguns (semi-auto, revolvers etc), can all be owned privately if you are a member of an authorised pistol club and attend a minimum number of shooting events there each year.
edit on 14/12/14 by TRiPWiRE because: Added handgun bit

link   
Meh I simply voiced an opinion as have many that has added little to the relevant information regarding this event
And then felt obliged die to opposition to reinforce my position.
Do you have a problem with that ?
a reply to: neo96

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

Heart disease might though.

link   

You knowingly support allow and are empathetic to what your gov does IN YOUR NAME, then add on all the s### you don't know or have herd the possibility right here on ats
You know whats going on around the world yet you allow it to continue a reply to: daaskapital

I am one citizen of a country. As are you. We can't change the actions of our government.

Frankly, this isn't the thread to bash governments and the West. This thread is about a tense hostage situation in Sydney, Australia. You should remain on topic.

link   

Dude, peoples lives are at risk right now, how would you feel going through that? They are innocent people they are not responsible for the actions of their government, show some respect.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

That's the second time you've said that...
Care to back it up with a source...
& not one that links back to the Christian Post...

Good luck, you won't find one.

Edit: You know what, let's not derail the thread with nonsense.
edit on 14-12-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join