It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drink Up. Good News! PepsiCo says that they will not use aborted fetus parts in their products any l

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink
a reply to: MarkJS

Hey I have heard about this but did not know they had agreed to stop, so this thread is news to me thank you

[snip]
Why? How? Where in the name of....!!!! etc etc.

One theory I had is that these 'flavour enhancers' are potentially very, very harmful to us
[snip]

Ya. Probably similar to the human form of bovine spongiform encephalopathy - Mad Cow Disease. Theory is that cows got this way because of some reaction to them eating cow that were mixed in with their food. Yuck, to say the least.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

There are no fetal body parts being used, nor have they ever been considered being used, in the soda pop, Pepsi.

What IS happening is stem cell research is being done on "taste bud" reaction.

Senomyx develops patented flavor enhancers by using “proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems.” These receptors are made from HEK293. HEK stands for Human Embryonic Kidney cells. These cells, which were cloned, originally came from healthy, electively aborted human embryos. Using information from the human genome sequence, Senomyx has identified hundreds of taste receptors and currently owns 113 patents on their discoveries.

These… taste receptors… produce a chemical signal that lets Senomyx researchers know they have achieved the exact flavor they are trying to develop.

www.lifesitenews.com...

None of the flavor enhancers that Pepsi is considering contain stem cells.

edit on 14-12-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

originally posted by: deadeyedick

some of us know it to be fact. We believe in unseen worlds and processes that interact with our everyday lives please respect our beliefs.

well, you dont know it for a fact.

you may believe it and thats fine

Yes for me and others it has been proven as fact. I do understand that from the pov of someone it has not been proven that spirits are real and influence our lives it seems like others are just being too sure about something that is not proven. The likely next thought for you to have would be that if it is a fact then i could prove it to you also. I can't but i can offer one deal. If you are so sure that it has not been proven fact to me than bet me your own spirit. If i am here just confused about my words then you get my spirit to collect but if i am here telling you the truth then i get yours. It is up to you and the question is am i full of it or do i post truth.

Of coarse this will not do much to prove that the same spirits inhabit pepsi via their flavoring but i am a collector by way of your lack of faith. I say search yourseld and locate your faith. Is it in science or other things. Also the bet will stand for any that truely believe that none here on earth know for a fact that there are unseen forces and they can influence our lives through processes such as in the op. You do not even have to post your answer here. Just say out loud that you accept my wager and the unseen forces will find you lol. How sure are you of your beliefs?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit
honestly though, whats the big deal?
the headline is crap.

the company was testing additives on fetal kidney stem cells.
why? dont know...

i dont see the problem....things need to be tested

an stem cell from an aborted fetus is as good a thing as any to use

Maybe they test the synthesized sugary sweeteners like the Aspartames and so on with the kidney cells in search of long term effects of the compounds they dream up. I think the fetal cells are supposed to grow at a faster rate and can be used for rapid projection of long term possibilities.

Just a guess here but I can't see any other reasons to go down this path.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I believe in spirits. But I don't believe that sexual intercourse creates a brand spankin new "spirit" every time a sperm makes contact with an egg. Do you believe that?

I believe in reincarnation.
edit on 15-12-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Pepsicos commercial relationship with Senomyx has ended and we do not use any Senomyx ingredients in our products. As always, PepsiCo absolutely does not conduct or fund research that utilizes any human tissue or cell lines derived from embryos or fetuses.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Horrible news. I will no longer drink Coke. The only reason I enjoyed it was all the stem cells and half alive fetus and the like. The elites get all the good sacrifices, Coke was the closest I could get to being part of the 1%. Afk, gonna go Epstein myself.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

This is the first that I've heard of this. I can't believe that I was drinking Murder Cola all those years. Between this and racist Coca-cola, I'll just stick to Big-K brand soda, or is that not safe either?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join