It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michele Bachmann Wants An Attack On Iran For Christmas

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: new_here

Because nuclear weapons are too dangerous. It is like a get out of jail free card. Not everything America involves itself in is really necessary imo, stopping a country like Iran from getting nuclear weapons is.

There is no evidence that Iran is trying to get nukes. All of this crap comes from the people who blindly believe whatever Israel says about Iran people like Bachmann. They have been crying that Iran has been trying to get nukes for decades and still no nukes. If we are so worried about nations getting nukes that shouldn't have them then why aren't we knocking on Israel's door whose nuke program is illegal.

I keep asking you to show me why Israel's is illegal, it's not, you know it's not, you just like lying.

Can you tell me how nuclear powered submarines are "peaceful"? Anyone who thinks Iran is not looking to use Nuclear technology for weapons is a fool because Iran flat out has said they plan to.

You say now Iran is not going to go after nukes, and as soon as they have them you will switch your stance to so what they deserve them. Anything to avoid admitting how foolish you are being.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
LEAVE THE IRANIANS ALONE! Enough with these ZIONIST BASTARDS like Michele Bachmann! Michele should go over to Dick Cheneys house for a RECTAL FEEDING CHRISTMAS!

You can certainly tell when I am tired and caught up in the Maya, the work, the lack of sleep, the BS drama and I forget the NOW, please forgive me at these junctures for this is all ego and not the real me... I should just let this all amuse me and embrace the absurdity but I need longer arms and I just get frustrated and pissed off. Namaste.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join