It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michele Bachmann Wants An Attack On Iran For Christmas

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The Same Israelis in the government have claimed the same thing about Iraq but look Iraq didn't have any WMD, i am completely out of my mind how easy they are lying in front of you.

What do Israelis have to do with your inability to link Christmas to the quote, but insisting it's there?

Whether she actually said Christmas, or it was added later is irrelevant and arguing on that point over and over again is thread derailing at it's finest.

As for what Israel has to do with it..... they dictate US foreign policy and have done for years with all their AIPAC funded, bought and paid for US politicians.
edit on 526Sun, 14 Dec 2014 05:37:46 -06003731500000014 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
When Iran finally tests a nuke, all the people saying Iran is not building one will have egg on their faces.
I fully expect them to embrace their ignorance and then say why shouldn't Iran have nukes.
When Iran does it's first blackmail, I expect them to defend it saying they were bullied.
When Iran sets one off over Israel I expect these same ones to say Israel had it coming and cheer.

There will be some strike by someone to halt their nuke program at the very last minute. There is no other alternative.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
When Iran finally tests a nuke, all the people saying Iran is not building one will have egg on their faces.
I fully expect them to embrace their ignorance and then say why shouldn't Iran have nukes.
When Iran does it's first blackmail, I expect them to defend it saying they were bullied.
When Iran sets one off over Israel I expect these same ones to say Israel had it coming and cheer.

There will be some strike by someone to halt their nuke program at the very last minute. There is no other alternative.

You mean the nuke weapons programme that Israel keeps bleating about at every opportunity?

The alleged nuke weapons programme that will have a finished bomb in XX months or within a year. That one? The one Israel has been alleging for nearly 3 decades?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
Whether she actually said Christmas, or it was added later is irrelevant and arguing on that point over and over again is thread derailing at it's finest.

As for what Israel has to do with it..... they dictate US foreign policy and have done for years with all their AIPAC funded, bought and paid for US politicians.

Except it's not. Because I made an on topic post and commented that the title is misleading, she never said she wanted it for Christmas. I then stated the fault lies with the source and not the OP. The OP then replied saying she DID ask for it for Christmas. If anyone is derailing it's the OP.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

You mean the nuke weapons programme that Israel keeps bleating about at every opportunity?

The alleged nuke weapons programme that will have a finished bomb in XX months or within a year. That one? The one Israel has been alleging for nearly 3 decades?

Ya the one that has all the centrifuges spinning 24/7 to enrich weapons grade material and has been sabotaged numerous times targeting scientists and using specially made virus software we have all read about and Iran has complained about.
All that effort directed towards what your side says is fictitious. The real nuclear arms talks that Iran engages in over nonexistent nuclear arms?

•Approximate number of first generation IR-1 centrifuges being fed with UF6 at the Natanz Fuel Enrichment Plant, as of the last reported visit by IAEA inspectors:
•Number of months theoretically needed for these 9,000 centrifuges operating at their present capacity to produce enough enriched uranium for one bomb:

Source
edit on 14-12-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Iranwatch.org?
Not an unbiased reliable source then.

What "weapons grade" material are you on about? No weapons grade refined material has been found. If it had then it would have been plastered all over the press.

Mmmmm! Sabaotage and targeting of Iranian scientists. Acts of war and use of proxy terrorists by the US and Israel, as well as the sabotage having the potential to cause serious radioactive accidents. Who are the bad guys again?

The talks are ridiculous and the US and Israel keep moving the goalposts. The fact though is that, as of this moment in time, no evidence has been found of an Iranian nuclear weapons programme. All that despite all the lies, silly drawings from Nutty-yahoo and other psychopathic murderers.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Iranwatch.org?
Not an unbiased reliable source then.

What "weapons grade" material are you on about? No weapons grade refined material has been found. If it had then it would have been plastered all over the press.

Mmmmm! Sabaotage and targeting of Iranian scientists. Acts of war and use of proxy terrorists by the US and Israel, as well as the sabotage having the potential to cause serious radioactive accidents. Who are the bad guys again?

The talks are ridiculous and the US and Israel keep moving the goalposts. The fact though is that, as of this moment in time, no evidence has been found of an Iranian nuclear weapons programme. All that despite all the lies, silly drawings from Nutty-yahoo and other psychopathic murderers.

Nope, IAEA physically inspected 9000 operational centrifuges when Iran needs zero because Russia is contracted to supply 100% of the low grade fuel necessary for it's one reactor.
The centrifuges could not supply enough tonnage of low grade fuel to supply their reactor, their only conceivable purpose is to produce the smaller amounts of high grade weapons material.

What chip do you think Iran is bargaining with, fake stuff?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) is retiring from Congress at the end of this year

thank christ...that bitch is insane...

This proves the Republican Party are completely Insane

no, it proves Michele Bachmann is insane....

If anything can you imagine McCain asking Bush to Bomb Russia?

oh, that crazy f**k McCain was on the "bomb iran" bandwagon years ago...i think he built it...

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

If Iran is to be self sufficient in fuel, then under the NNPT, to which they are a signatory, they have every right to process and enrich their own fuel as part of that process.
Yes, they have been refining, as monitored by the IAEA, and yet there has been no diversion of material, which is all logged as part of the monitoring process. The highest level they enriched was 20%, for medical isotopes, which again they were entitled to and again was known about for a very long time, as it was the US that supplied the reactor enabling them to do so in the first place.

You seem to think that lack of evidence is clear evidence of wrongdoing. So far, the allegations from Israel and the US would be laughed out of any court due to the complete lack of proof. Innuendo, allegations and downright lies at times are all that exists, but when did that ever stop the crazies from spouting it over and over again?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

a reply to: new_here

Because nuclear weapons are too dangerous. It is like a get out of jail free card. Not everything America involves itself in is really necessary imo, stopping a country like Iran from getting nuclear weapons is.

Because it's ok for us to have them, because our leaders have some kind of moral superiority that they would never use them on another country?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I will personally buy Michele Bachmann a plane ticket to Iran.

There she can strike up talks at the "U.S. Embassy".

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If she wants a war, let her have her war... As long as SHE and every other congress representative sends THEIR own sons and daughters to the front line.

What? Not so fierce now, eh?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Both parties are insane. Look at the Republicans and if you need proof of left insanity look at the president.

War is essentially the rulers starting problems and forcing the little people to fight it out.

wrong...republicans want to help the wealthy, democrats want to help everyone else...now, that's generally....not 100% of each party by any means.....I simply look at the legislation proposed and passed... that's what I look for, not personalities, nor speeches...it's pretty black and white.
case in point for me being pissed off at democrats...when bill Clinton was pushing for, agreed with the republicans, and signed into law GATT and NAFTA....millions of jobs were sent overseas

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Your comical.

Thats what your types have being claiming about Iraq but in the Iraq never had a Nuke nor the program nor had any interests to do it.

What about the Nukes that America or Israel has?

Israel is not a member of the Nuclear treaty therefore they shouldn't have a right to have weapons. If anything you can join Bachmann on a plane to Iran.
edit on 14-12-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
How do idiots like this even get into a position of power?, who votes people like this into office exactly?, man this show just keeps getting worse.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

It has to do with how sociopaths are being stimulated, they like power and are only interested in their own with no regard to others.

They get formed by manipulating others to get what they want and become really skilled with it over time, and because of their "charming" techniques people are easily fooled by them.

And if you have already some in power, those who are in power make that others are being promoted because of their own agenda.
edit on 14 12 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Because nuclear weapons are too dangerous. It is like a get out of jail free card. Not everything America involves itself in is really necessary imo, stopping a country like Iran from getting nuclear weapons is.

There is no evidence that Iran is trying to get nukes. All of this crap comes from the people who blindly believe whatever Israel says about Iran people like Bachmann. They have been crying that Iran has been trying to get nukes for decades and still no nukes. If we are so worried about nations getting nukes that shouldn't have them then why aren't we knocking on Israel's door whose nuke program is illegal.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
How do idiots like this even get into a position of power?

Orange juice, and the bible.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
LEAVE THE IRANIANS ALONE! Enough with these ZIONIST BASTARDS like Michele Bachmann! Michele should go over to Dick Cheneys house for a RECTAL FEEDING CHRISTMAS!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Because it's ok for us to have them, because our leaders have some kind of moral superiority that they would never use them on another country?

Yes. They do. As corrupt as they are, their corruption and depravity is like a drop of water compared to the ocean of Iran's. Iran would be more than happy to supply nukes to terrorists planning on assaulting Israel and the West. The difference is that the American people would not stand for it if we nuked people. Muslims have been taught that the West are the Devil and would cheer at the use of nukes, like they cheered when the Twin Towers came down.

Either the government or the people needs to be against the use of nukes, when neither are, it's unacceptable for them to be had, and Iran falls into the neither category.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join