It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michele Bachmann Wants An Attack On Iran For Christmas

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Since this hasn't being posted yet.
Michele Bachmann Wants An Attack On Iran For Christmas

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) is retiring from Congress at the end of this year, and she wants to go out with a bang. A very specific kind of bang, in fact: the type you get when you drop a U.S. bomb on an Iranian nuclear facility, which experts believe could upend months of delicate negotiations and spark even more conflict in the Middle East.

"I turned to the president and I said, something to the effect of, ‘Mr. President, you need to bomb the Iranian nuclear facilities, because if you don’t, Iran will have a nuclear weapon on your watch and the course of world history will change,'" Bachmann said in the interview.

This proves the Republican Party are completely Insane and they will never win with this kind of attitude nor mindset, for Christmas Michele Bachmann wishes Obama to bomb the hellout of Iran.

Don't expect any changes in 2016 should Jeb Bush win. If anything can you imagine McCain asking Bush to Bomb Russia? what the heck is wrong with America's government?

Why are you Americans this desperate taking out Iran? do you prefer the Saudis rule to reign over the middle east and Bosnia?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Why are you Americans this desperate taking out Iran?
We "Americans" aren't. Our government is doing that s***.

Their plan hasn't changed, to our chagrin.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I'll second that. As a U.S. citizen... and a registered Republican... ( sigh ).
I wish Michelle and her creepy eyes would go away.
If ATS teaches us anything..
The good people that reside somewhere in the world... and the governments are not the same.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Bachman is a moron, but she is not completely wrong with what she said to the President. She is just a moron for saying it publicly.

Title is misleading as well, she never said she wanted it for Christmas. Not OP's mistake, it's the sources.
edit on 13-12-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Both parties are insane. Look at the Republicans and if you need proof of left insanity look at the president.

War is essentially the rulers starting problems and forcing the little people to fight it out.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: intrptr

I'll second that.

And I'll 3rd it! I have no idea why we can't live on our own continent and only do battle to defend against aggressors. Protect & Defend against enemies foreign and domestic, right? Not start things.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Because nuclear weapons are too dangerous. It is like a get out of jail free card. Not everything America involves itself in is really necessary imo, stopping a country like Iran from getting nuclear weapons is.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
And they think Russia will keep give warnings without doing anything.

Syria, Ukraine and Iran...all are red lines to the Russians.

Russia Warns May Send Troops To Ukraine After Congress Unanimously Votes To Give Lethal Aid To Kiev

Source

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

stopping a country like Iran from getting nuclear weapons is.

Why?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
If they're stupid enough to do so, they should strap Bachmann on the projectile used as a gift to the American people. We may enrage a country for no good reason, but we'd be less one moron. Meets in the middle there, not really a win, but not a loss either.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

for Christmas Michele Bachmann wishes Obama to bomb the hellout of Iran.

more like that is the mindset of our dear leaders in general....and if the bomb does get dropped no doubt someone will be awarded the Nobel peace prize...welcome to the insane asylum

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Yah & Nancy Pelosi isn't on Prozac....or should be.

They both should be taken out and summarily taken out of our misery!
imo

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Title is misleading as well, she never said she wanted it for Christmas. Not OP's mistake, it's the sources.

Are you actually defending her?

The Title is correct because thats what she stated and i saw the video of it.

but she is not completely wrong with what she said to the President.

First you defend the Libyan Rebels, then Syrian Rebels, Ukrankian Engorgement and now you agree that Iran Should be bombed.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

The Title is correct because thats what she stated and i saw the video of it.

Can you tell me exactly when she says she wants Iran bombed specifically as a Christmas present?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Anyone else see the irony in Bachman, an extreme Far Right Christian, wanting to bomb Iran, known once as Persia and the believed origin of the three wise men who visited baby Jesus, on or around Christmas? I guess she is in her reflective "Who Would Jesus Bomb" mood.

No Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh for you Baby Jesus! Take that!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Did you even read the article?

"I turned to the president and I said, something to the effect of, ‘Mr. President, you need to bomb the Iranian nuclear facilities, because if you don’t, Iran will have a nuclear weapon on your watch and the course of world history will change,'" Bachmann said in the interview.

Bombing Iranian nuclear facilities is the same thing as bombing Iran. In fact thats Bombing Iran are you even aware on what kind of damages would be caused to the civilians if such strikes happen? millions will die and the farming land in Iran could have a fallout.

So please why dont you go back and read the art lice, plus watch the video before you started defending this nutjob. I already seen your kind on that article in the comment section do you want see an mirror of yourself?

edit on 14-12-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

The Same Israelis in the government have claimed the same thing about Iraq but look Iraq didn't have any WMD, i am completely out of my mind how easy they are lying in front of you.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The USA as world-''freedom''-DICTATOR. And full of christian peace, love and respect for human life. No caricaturistic irony here!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Did you even read the article?

I keep missing Christmas. Where does she mention Christmas? You keep saying she does, but refuse to show me.

Either admit I am right, and she does not, or show it to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

The Same Israelis in the government have claimed the same thing about Iraq but look Iraq didn't have any WMD, i am completely out of my mind how easy they are lying in front of you.

What do Israelis have to do with your inability to link Christmas to the quote, but insisting it's there?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join