It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Franco and Seth Rogan Might Just Kill Us All!!! The Two Horsemen of the Stonedocalypse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrath

Reiteration: Rant forum

edit on 12/14/14 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The sooner we all blow each other up, the better. The madness must stop, one way or another. We obviously are not all willing to voluntarily drop the BS, so it will probably end in pain and misery instead. If I had the power to sterilize the entire human race, I would use that power. We don't deserve anything nice. Humanity is basically a kid that got a nice toy (Earth,) then immediately decided to stomp on it, throw it down the stairs, and eff it all up, while the parents (good people,) stand by and watch in horror. If this movie ends our lives as we know it, oh well, it's what we deserved.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: centhwevir1979

I don't think Seth Rogan will bring about the apocalypse single-handedly. He's too much like a stoned highschooler chuckling in the back of the class and making faces. Unfortunately this is what's popular nowadays....

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The death scene that has sparked so much has leaked and is here.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I've been watching CNN, and now the DHS is investigating threats of a 911 type event, from the hackers of Sony.
Not sure what that means - whether they mean the scale of 911, or planes/missiles into theatre's

This is escalating.

We live in interesting, crazy times.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Is being disscussed here

thread

a reply to: snowspirit

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
All the publicity they've received will boost the box office ratings for them, thats for sure. I think they played this one well.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Please people, remember they tried to sell Benghazi as being in response to a movie. What is it this fiasco is hiding?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

And it shows how much help they need to get audiences. Perhaps if the talent wasn't so dated, the jokes weren't so stale, the scripts so pointless they'd have an actual industry instead of pumping out garbage, overcharging for it then locking up the ones who distribute it for free.

The problem lies in the industry. It's stagnant. We don't need anymore superheroes, remakes, pulp dames, comedies that were written by middle schoolers (you'd think so from the quality). Same with tv, how many detectives, medical shows are there?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

The problem lies in the industry. It's stagnant. We don't need anymore superheroes, remakes, pulp dames, comedies that were written by middle schoolers (you'd think so from the quality). Same with tv, how many detectives, medical shows are there?

speak for yourself
there are lots of good movies that are released every year.
it is not just super heros and pulp dramas.
that is just what is the most popular right now.

lots of good stuff out there if you actually look.
just because it does not hit a nationwide theater release does not mean it is not out there

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

I'm not falling for their garbage. When they find someone who can actually act or write call me.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

yeah, whatever
i can rattle off dozens of movies this year alone that are amazing and they are not pulp comedies or super hero movies
if i did you would just complain about them though.

its cool

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Yeah I would. Because they're crap. An industry that casts beauty while disregarding talent and perpetuates a status quo of overpaid, overcherished, overpainted dolls is no industry to me. Yeah, whatever.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

ever think youre just watching the wrong movies?
i mean that is possible

www.imdb.com...

Alice Howland, happily married with three grown children, is a renowned linguistics professor who starts to forget words. When she receives a devastating diagnosis, Alice and her family find their bonds tested.
---------------

just an example.
im sure you think it sucks though cause it is not some citizen kane crap though

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I never saw Citizen Kane. Alec Baldwin, Julianne Moore? Really now...

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

yes really.
youre judging it without having seen it
maybe that is your problem

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Nah, after years of watching talentless glitz I learned to recognize a dud when I see one. When it comes to Hollywood and all its associates, you're pinning your hopes to a balloon.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

what is the last good movie you saw?
im curious as to what you like

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The last film I saw was The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie. Years ago. I thought it was alright, not the best, quite funny and a little bizarre. The last Hollywood movie I saw was Star Trek. Makes me wonder if the director even watched the series.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

hahahahah.
yeah, if thats what youre into there is no hope with american films. stick to foreign

www.imdb.com...

sounds funny. gonna have to check it out

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join