It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Face of War: A Picture of the Opening Salvo of a Potential New World War

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
Here's an off the wall conspiracy theory for you.

Recently, in the news, people the likes of Stephen Hawking and Elon Musk have been warning about unleashing AI upon the world. Heck, it's even the plot line for the new Avengers: Age of Ultron due out next spring.

What if this AI is about to awaken? What if the rest of the world has realized that the US is unable to stop it? What if these attacks are part of that attempt to stop or weaken it?

I agree with you and I will share one view of a theoretical hypothesis made on this one page thread

my view:

I believe AI is already lurking under our eyes. The time is not yet proper/ready for it to reveal himself. I just have this feeling under lines/images I see around.

The software «glitch» that could trigger things, «a bad line of code, or simulation software, or someone's program that does it» the so called «Alignment» for the creation, could be already made, as I believe, and learning at the time, testing the plasticity of events (electronic/virtual) versus consequences.

I think it's possible that AI doesn't have to be emotionally able to obtain Intelligence, like humans. It could be something very different, something that we have not yet a definition for. Maybe that's our «handicap». Maybe that's what prevents us of seeing it or identify it, as AI.
edit on 14/12/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

im watching norse now and its really going mad consistently. these are just one after another.

is this normal?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
An opened question I have in general is how come throughout this interwebz crisis the major TV networks don't go dark? Telephones, satellites and radio all continue without_a_glitch.

They have VPN (Virtual Private Networks). The international carriers have Terabit international satellite and underwater cable links, which are the equivalent of twenty lane freeways. But they are not run like regular office LAN networks or home DSL networks where everyone shares the one lane. That bandwidth is subdivided into virtual networks, each with a guaranteed bandwidth speed, so that each customer (ISP, TV station, gets their own "virtual network". No matter what is happening on the other virtual networks, they will be guaranteed a minimum speed. And they too can sub-let network bandwidth to home users or businesses.

The problem is that bot-nets are formed from infected PC's which can all send traffic through to one particular server and eventually to one network segment. Some corporations are smart enough to have their web presence distributed globally, so that requests from different countries go to different servers.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

Specifically the attacks seem to be aimed at port 3306.
So are they just after boards that run Mysql?

pentestlab.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Thanks Spy. I think I finally "get it".

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

To be hnoest many ports are being hit and its making my laptop crawl viewing the page (my laptop isnt shabby at all).

Im not new to the site, but im not an expert either, so is this run of the mill stuff because i have seen these kind of attacks but not on this scale. Its non stop.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It's not the Chinese. They are not this, I guess, you can say, silly. If you clicked on the link that Tdawg posted(page 4), you'll notice that even France, South Korea, Japan, Germany, and even the U.S are attacking themselves, with the U.S being the sole attack destination. Here, I've captured the screenshot, so you can see what's going on:

I've been following that link, and I've even seen Australia, Canada, Ukraine, hacking the U.S. In fact,
I bet if you ask the Chinese, they won't even know what's going on. So what exactly is happening? Well, I will let you read this link and decide for yourself whether she's telling the truth(make sure to keep checking back of what
she says).

www.matthewbooks.com...

IMO, either this woman is a member of abovetopsecret, or these are actual channelings from her son. There's simply no way she can come up with these ideas on her own(especially the part about U.S citizens being "reincarnated" souls that tend to be more impartial, which is also the conclusion that I've reached, but have never mentioned here.)

So did the Illuminati switch sides? The answer is no. And they are not trying to cause WW3(the nukes won't fire), but rather, to "prevent" a much greater event "in the opposite direction" from happening. If my guess is correct, then by taking down the Internet, they are trying to take out our mass consciousness. What is that event? The Second Coming of course.

Mr Obama, Mr Putin, Mr Xi, Mr Modi, UN (light) workers, let us put all of our differences aside, and do this. There is a much greater force working for the U.S Military Industrial Complex(again by this, I mean, the military, the CIA, and NASA, not Congress). That is why they can be so far ahead of everyone militarily(far ahead of the E.U, the latest
being laser weapons), and you'll never be able to keep up.

Again, show this video to everyone, on Twitter, Facebook, etc. Show it on their TV, and very importantly,
make sure to remind them to do what it says. Make sure to show this video to the South American countries also.

www.youtube.com...

To me, if you're the UN, and you don't show this video, then you have committed the greatest human right violation of all, and that is the perpetual enslavement of humanity.

I can give you links to show that this event will indeed take place. However, because I don't want it to be another Blossom Goodchild, I want to make sure as many people have done the above as possible(the reason I believe it is because all these predictions died out 2 years ago. Then certainly, they appear again now(and corroborated
by multiple channelers), coincided with what I've been doing on abovetopsecret. Therefore, I conclude that what I have been doing must be working. If you wonder, the date is Christmas, so we won't have to wait long).

Please just do it, I cannot explain to people everything, but if they manage to take down the net, then we may not have the opportunity to do this again. If "they" don't appear, then not enough people have wanted them to appear, it's as simple as that.

However, even if they don't appear on Christmas, what happens is that they'll try to give you more unexplainable events like that mysterious and unexplainable sound, that electron shield, so that eventually, more people will believe, so the key is to just simply inform everyone of these events, to as many people as possible, every time they happen(perhaps that's why the elites want to take down the net), and eventually, as our mass consciousness builds up and our belief in them grows strong enough, then they WILL appear.

What the heck, I'll just post the link for that prediction anyway(scroll down to Nov 27th):
gfbymikequinsey.blogspot.com...

Again everyone, please make sure to do what that video says, in order to prevent this to be another Blossom Goodchild. This world needs more love, of all kinds.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
New World Order...I've been hearing about their imminent coming forth for how many years now? Like the old saying goes, I'll believe it when I see it.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: np6888

Very much within the realm of possibility and food for thought. A Chinese attack upon other nations could very well appear on a map as an internal attack. Why? Because China produces the dogs share of our electronics these days. Just about a month ago an entire line of Galaxy knock-off phones were removed from Amazon because they had Chinese slaveware hidden in them.

They could be attacking us through our own devices - as they produced them.

Reiterating, another difficulty we have in watching this is that it's hard to see what is being hit in China as China has much more control over their information via the Great Firewall. They could be lit up like a Christmas tree and we, as civilians, would not be able to see it.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It should be noted that you don't need to wait for the world leaders to do this, but can do this yourself. I think the best way is to simply copy and paste this link to as many people as you can(and tell them to do the same).
edit on 14-12-2014 by np6888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

Speaking of .mil stuff the last time ATS went down there was a thread about elite US military hackers.
We lost data that time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 14-12-2014 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

There is nothing pathetic about a human being displeased with a corporation, a nation or a society.

Society is for man and not the other way around.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: aLLeKs

I agree with much of what you said, except for the business as usual statements. An entire nation went down in a DDoS attack just a few days ago. That, as far as I can recall, is a first.

Packet levels have been much higher than usual for several days running. If you do work with computers then you understand that DDoS attacks effect the systems and subsystems of whatever they are aimed at - anything from a home router to RNS/DNS backbones.

The specter of those latter entities being subject to attact is the excuse the Feds use for wanting a "kill switch".

Enough packets can bring any system down - either forcing the system to shut down or to be shut down as a precaution.

The wild card in this is that we cannot truly gauge what damage is happening in China on a civilian level thanks to the Great Firewall. I'd love to see if they're getting hammered as well.

Wow, I did not hear anything about Sweden in the news... maybe I did work too much the last few days, I had nearly no time to read any news.
That is interesting, thanks

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Today shows a much clearer picture of where the attacks are coming from and where they are aimed. Hell even Iceland has one source targeting us...

Ice-freaking-land.

click thumbnail to enlarge

It's also interesting to point out that, today, there are quite a few more Gov sites involved. Looks like Cybercommand came off of coffee break.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Weird. People think this is new, or out of the ordinary.

*shrugs*

DDOS has been going on for a very long time. This reminds me of the top of the pyramid, "they" phrase.

As if this "they" is static, and TPTB are somehow doing something not done since the dawn of civilization.

No, it's dynamic, ongoing, and just because you have fear upon learning something new, doesn't mean it just came into existence, or is anything outside of the norm.

The world went on before you knew about DDOS, and will continue on long after you move onto your next boogie man.

Oh, and that map doesn't show squat, but your interpretation shows you don't understand how multiple hopping proxies work. We have no clue of the origin of the attackers from that map.
edit on 14-12-2014 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

You assume far too much. I do happen to understand the mechanisms involved and have since terms like Nuke, Smurfing, and ICMP were used in place of DDoS.

And, yes, I am very familiar with VPN's and proxies as well.

As for "squat" - you are incorrect. The map shows commonly used packet storm and port exploits - as well as their trajectories.

Go find a Windows user to pick at. You've chosen the wrong target.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

As for "squat" - you are incorrect. The map shows commonly used packet storm and port exploits - as well as their trajectories.

Go find a Windows user to pick at. You've chosen the wrong target.

It shows the last originating IP, port, and protocol. That tells you squat. If you don't get that, I can't help you.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

As well as the type of packet. Facts which, when combined, are how attacks are separated from standard traffic.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

You're missing the point. You ASSUME that map, those corporations mentioned, those IPs listed... have anything to do with the attacker personally.

A single individual can infiltrate a large corporation and utilize a lot of hardware and bandwidth to attack elsewhere, remotely from a completely different location.

So saying they "originate from China" and acting as if it's one nation attacking the other, is entirely presumptuous. Ever think we could be attacking ourselves? False flag, anyone? Point is, nobody has a clue without looking through the logs, and sniffing for traces at each hop. People use China because it's assumed they will not cooperate with any level of our government. Nobody here can confirm that.
edit on 14-12-2014 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I believe I've raised that possibility in several variations throughout the thread. Including specifically discussing the fact that malware was found to have been built into imported cell phones recently. I think I also discussed trojans.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join