It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Face of War: A Picture of the Opening Salvo of a Potential New World War

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

I've brought your points up here before and a few others. Cyber weapons are the nuclear weapons of our era. Every developed nation as well as some others have these weapons pointed at each other. Using them will overturn a government within days if not hours without putting a single soldier on the ground.

When Einstein said that if we fight a WW3 that WW4 would be fought with sticks and stones he was wrong. WW3 if it ever happens will be short and relatively non bloody. Every government will simply collapse every other government. Most nations will simply disappear overnight, to be replaced by new nations shortly afterwards.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Wow- Thanks Heff, I was completely clueless!
I just took these a few minutes ago-- WTH?!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Wow- Thanks Heff, I was completely clueless!
I just took these a few minutes ago-- WTH?!

Soo Seattle/Boeing and St. Louis it would appear are retaliating?

( now making popcorn )
Man this is just non corporeal... no wonder I fall asleep happy to wake up moody anymore...

And why is Canada of all places in the cross fire?
edit on 14-12-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

And what's off the north east of the U.S.? Or is that Nova Scottia?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But I think it is an effort by a very powerful international organization.

I have to agree with you seems like they dont want the truth to come out.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I also am thinking that the pipelines, even though in the came truncated cables - are actually carried on different fibers -

I'd like to believe that, too. And that they do it for a reason…

Never know when they are gong to have to shut down two way communication. Before the internet there was Ham Radio to get world wide news. And the one way dissemination of information Top Down from the "News" Networks, radio and newspaper.

If the internet were to die for any extended period, whats the news alternative? A return to the dark ages of AP and UPI?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: xuenchen

But I think it is an effort by a very powerful international organization.

I have to agree with you seems like they dont want the truth to come out.

Who said follow the money earlier?
That saying has always been around... but did Any one ever bring it to light?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
-Sun Tzu

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I think thats the plan since no one wants an Nuclear War. In a Deadzone no one wins.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
-Sun Tzu

You make me more afraid of rabbits as time goes on..
But that's a great book or should I say quote if I may.

And no to agent.. there are still souls that will fight.

The zone may be dead in people perhaps.. but the resources gained are priceless.. but there are still going to be survivers..
And never back a cat into a corner!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: spy66

originally posted by: intrptr
An opened question I have in general is how come throughout this interwebz crisis the major TV networks don't go dark? Telephones, satellites and radio all continue without_a_glitch.

In just the two last moths we in Norway have had communication problems on the mobile nettwork. Latest was on Friday.

Because of this we have located spy Devices in Oslo (Norway) just this weekend Close to our government and militay institutions.

Last summer we cought CIA collabirating With individuals retiered from the police force PST in Oslo spying on Our Public.

Really?!
Go on..

( thank you my family of Rockville MD. u.s.a. ) except you Dr. Fritz Pugge in that whole Iran hostage trade deal..)
OK spill it! More!
Can't edit that Mods.. that's public info on both wiki and Airforce ..

Here is some information on where some of the Devices were located With images. This is still a ongoing investigation. PST dont know who have placed the Devices yet. The Devices are very simple but effective.

NB. the News article is in Norwegian.
mm.aftenposten.no...

- I can not collaborate on any Iran hostage deal. CIA were spying on Afghan citicens living in Norway. Because: We used Norwegian Afghans as translators in Afghanistan. We also had Iranian studens studying Nuclear science. These had to leave in August.

In 2003 CIA and Pentagon planned to kidnap Mulla Krekar from the Nowregian custody With force, by the help of a Seal Team.
www.dagbladet.no...

In a Pentagon meetings were, according to Newsweek suggested to indent with a US Navy Seal strength in Norway, to implement a storm action against Krekar. But according to a source, the proposal was quickly rejected because of the danger that Norwegian police would begin to shoot at invading navy forces.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: intrptr
An opened question I have in general is how come throughout this interwebz crisis the major TV networks don't go dark? Telephones, satellites and radio all continue without_a_glitch.

In just the two last moths we in Norway have had communication problems on the mobile nettwork. Latest was on Friday.

Because of this we have located spy Devices in Oslo (Norway) just this weekend Close to our government and militay institutions.

Last summer we cought CIA collabirating With individuals retiered from the police force PST in Oslo spying on Our Public.

Really?!
Go on..

( thank you my family of Rockville MD. u.s.a. ) except you Dr. Fritz Pugge in that whole Iran hostage trade deal..)
OK spill it! More!
Can't edit that Mods.. that's public info on both wiki and Airforce ..

Here is some information on where some of the Devices were located With images. This is still a ongoing investigation. PST dont know who have placed the Devices yet. The Devices are very simple but effective.

NB. the News article is in Norwegian.
mm.aftenposten.no...

- I can not collaborate on any Iran hostage deal. CIA were spying on Afghan citicens living in Norway. Because: We used Norwegian Afghans as translators in Afghanistan. We also had Iranian studens studying Nuclear science. These had to leave in August.

In 2003 CIA and Pentagon planned to kidnap Mulla Krekar from the Nowregian custody With force, by the help of a Seal Team.
www.dagbladet.no...

In a Pentagon meetings were, according to Newsweek suggested to indent with a US Navy Seal strength in Norway, to implement a storm action against Krekar. But according to a source, the proposal was quickly rejected because of the danger that Norwegian police would begin to shoot at invading navy forces.

I brought it up.. because it was a dinner time treat or torture to hear the drunks at the table talk about future trends..
This being one of them.

You are a golden god.. thanks for getting any info you already didn't post.

OK.. so I need to run the translator program... but you did in fact give info..
I'd give another star.
But I'm only allowed one.

Oh irony.. you can be so ironic

OK folks.. this is my stop..
I got a lot to read on this..
But to know the difference between a maniacal laugh and a genuine chuckle .. I need to stop sleep and process..
You all are the best..
Good morning and night.

Oh I see now.. other than uncle Fritz.. the others worked at CIA headquarters..
You don't just skip basic training and go straight to government work in the 1960's. Then skip Vietnam without a reason..
Your mention of CIA made me think of that. That's why.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Here is a article about the two CIA agnets (of 22 CIA angents) who were a part of the planning of the kidnaping Mulla Krakar in Norway.

These two where said to be part of a very top Secret unit within the CIA. I also have the names of the two CIA agents. They are also in the article.
These two where part of the CIA unite who kidnaped Osama Moustafa Hassan Nasr in Italy.

The article is in Norwegian. I can not copy the article and use Google translate: Sorry. Maybe you can?
www.aftenbladet.no...

Translated parts of the article:

SECRET: Two of the 22 CIA agents who currently calls for the entire Schengen area for kidnapping, stayed three years ago in Norway. What they did here and what kind of mission they had in the time between 24th April and 13 August 2003, is unknown.

Sources Aftenbladet have been in contact with, seeing few other possible reasons why the agents stayed in Norway, than that they should apprehend mullah Krekar and lead him out of the country.

After that Aftenbladet are familiar with, they belong to two US intelligence organization's most secret network of agents with special training in conducting businesses that can not withstand the light of day.

The two came to Norway only a few weeks after they had prominent roles in the kidnapping of Osama Moustafa Hassan Nasr, usually called Abu Omar. The illegal action happened when Egyptian who was given political asylum in Italy, in broad daylight and in a brutal manner were taken by unknown people in the street in Milan on 17 February 2003. He was later brought to Egypt where he was tortured, and he has since disappeared.

According Italian intelligence sources is one of the two Cynthia Dame Logan. She is reportedly born on 1 May 1960 in the State of Maryland in the United States. The other is Gregory Asherleigh, allegedly born on 23 December 1955 in Hyattsville in the US state of Maryland. The two should be employed respectively in cars Coachman Enterprise in Washington DC and Schiller Technology Systems inc. In Hyattsville, Maryland.

Most likely have both traveled and operated under false names, according to the Italian investigation. Their alleged employers characterized as tire company for the US intelligence agency.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

wow man!

i read lots of "world war 3 is upon us" threads. but this one actually might be a possibility.
then i thought about the banks. there is no way the banking industry would allow that to happen. for once the banking industry would be on our side. ..... then i thought what a way to gain the people's trust than that? could your idea actually be a smoke and mirror plan for banks to gain even more control?

good threads like this make me think

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I wonder if this had anything to do with the computer problems that NATS had on Friday which brought British airspace to a grinding halt in the the south east, including London?

They've been told to upgrade their systems and have so far blamed it on out of date software but having read this thread it does make me go "hmmm..."

A computer glitch at NATS control centre in Hampshire on Friday led more than 300 flights being cancelled or delayed and travel disruption for thousands of passengers. The air traffic control organisation NATS said on Saturday that the computer meltdown was sparked by an unprecedented systems failure.

news.sky.com... fault-risks-report

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

For the last day or two most of us have noticed that the Internet is not behaving as the Internet should. Sites are going offline, slowing down, disappearing altogether for protracted periods of time. Even this site was taken offline for a fair amount of time last night, along with many of the other sites that deal with similar topics.

Yeah it's called Xmas. As ever more people every year do their shopping online. Couple that with a huge increase in the amount of video streaming (eg Netflix + all "dodgy" sites via Raspberry pi's+XBMC) and you hit bandwidth problems. There absolutely will be an increase in problems of Chinese origin due quite simply to one quarter of the world population coming online.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Couldn't they make it so the door can only accept so many packets at a time and not shut down? Don't they have some form of redundant backup systems in place? A fail safe.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
DDos attacks left right and centre yet they let Facebook be....It's a sick World.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Y2K was based upon a coding error in the original source code of DOS. It was a passive threat.

Huh? Y2K had to do with almost all computer software that used dates. It wasn't the OS as much as it was the apps.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

DDoS is indeed a problem. To solve it, we may need to consider the root cause: people do not protect their personal computers against trojans. Yes, you read that correctly, dear reader: it is you and your sloppy OS and sloppy security policies that cause this type of misery.

Botnets are huge networks of clients that run on YOUR computers, folks. But wait, how do these botnet clients get hold of YOUR computer? Well, because y'all are sloppy with security, I'm afraid. So, Joe Cracker (who should NOT be confused with a hacker!) merely has to mail you some fake lottery mail with an attachment. You routinely click the attachement - nothing seems to happen. You shrug and continue. But Joe is in and you are now part of a botnet. Which may attack innocent sites like ATS

It starts with you being aware that YOU are the root cause. Ask yourself a number of things:

1. Do you use a proper firewall between you and the Internet and does it block part of the OUTGOING traffic?
  2. Do you have a virus scanner installed?
  3. Do you use an Open Source operating system?
  4. Do you have a special workstation to browse the Internet?
  5. Do you use a read-only file system or even a CD/DVD based bootable system to browse the net?
  6. Do you only clck on links if they are within mails you can trust (because they are signed or you expected them)?
  7. Do you use the Tor browser?
  8. Do you use Tails or similar to browse the net?
  9. Do you use virtualisation to encapsulate the system you use to browse the Internet?
  10. Do you use the services of an ISP that is considered 'security aware'?
  11. Do you update your system software (including your browser) regularly?
  12. Do you refuse to use illegal software?
  13. Do you refuse to use P2P services or if you do, use a special workstation or image for it?
  14. Do you really UNDERSTAND what I'm saying here?

If you can answer at least half of these questions with 'yes' I guess you're really helping us defend the Internet against botnets. If you can't, please reconsider your actions and try to improve.

Y'all should really read the first habit (Covey).
Security is YOUR responsibility, dear reader. If you want to stop Internet crime, YOU should act.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It looks like Seattle is getting pinged pretty hard right now as well as St. Louis.

map.ipviking.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join