It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go again: possible Ebola in Atlanta

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Youtube video circulating twitter

Can't find any news about this but Twitter is lit up. Apparently a lot of people in ATL got emergency text messages, I've yet to see a picture of it. I saw a screenshot of multiple news articles all suggesting a woman with Ebola was denied care at Emory then released even though she was confirmed with Ebola. All the news articles no longer exist, only screenshots of them on Twitter. If you search Ebola ATL will you see them.

Here is a link to one: twitter.com...

Literally the ONLY mention I could find in 20 minutes of googling: en.m.wikipedia.org...

Edited 3 hours ago.

Thoughts? Can anyone find anymore on this?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
They'll just say it was a mistake.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JG1993

I live in Atlanta and my sister is a manager for a company that contracts to the Government in the area of medicine. If such an alert existed she'd have gotten it and would be having to head to work.

She's currently Christmas shopping and has received no such text.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Something tells me they mopped this case up to prevent "panic". If it truly was Ebola, the people should know. I'm sure there's political worms in the can that would be opened but still. The whole system's pathetic.

And no, I found nothing. Several Google searches, Duckduckgo amounted to nothing.
edit on 13-12-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Thank you! After further investigation it seems there are a bunch of bot accounts repeatedly circulating the news articles and same comments on Twitter. Hoax it!

new topics

top topics

join