It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida officer burns 3yr-old boy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
www.abcactionnews.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

On Jan. 17, Hernando County deputies arrested Marrone after they say he confessed to burning his girlfriend's toddler with a hair dryer because the little boy wanted to play and Marrone wanted to sleep, according to WTSP.

When Ethan began complaining about his pain, saying only "pee pee owie," Sherron pulled down his diaper and saw that his genitals were swollen to the size of a softball. The boy also had burn marks on his thighs, buttocks, and chest.

Seems the LE profession really does attract some of the sickest psychos out there....

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Im not a main stream religious person but "an eye for an" is warranted here.

This officer need to be punished severely for this crime against that 3 yr old child.

Jail is not good enough in this case.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Guy should be on some sort of sex predator register imo.

Sick POS.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Horrendous as this is, I think you have the wrong forum...that's my opinion.
There are no words to describe the man's actions. It's scary for the woman too, all women. She's rightly dumped him.
edit on 13-12-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Wow... just... wow.

It's time we start looking for ways to eliminate the sociopathic genes because these kinds of people shouldn't even be allowed to be born.

edit on 13-12-2014 by Skaffa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

What the hell is wrong with us?!

So... we don't drug test them for steroids and we disqualify candidates if their IQ is higher than the limit (which isn't exactly that high). We don't indict them for the most obvious crimes and, when they happen to stick up for the people they're supposed to, they get ostracized by their fellow officers.

I think they need an overhaul even worse than congress. More funding, more screening, more accountability, and ffs, stop turning away smart people.

This sort of thing would be history.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

Im not a main stream religious person but "an eye for an" is warranted here.

This officer need to be punished severely for this crime against that 3 yr old child.

Jail is not good enough in this case.

As much as it pains me...I have to say it.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind-Gandhi

It doesn't make it right. More violence won't make it right. If you want to burn someone else you dont know, you're disturbed. I'm not saying we need to give the guy Twinkies and sunshine, but we also don't have to sink to his level. To do so makes society lose.

link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
www.abcactionnews.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

On Jan. 17, Hernando County deputies arrested Marrone after they say he confessed to burning his girlfriend's toddler with a hair dryer because the little boy wanted to play and Marrone wanted to sleep, according to WTSP.

When Ethan began complaining about his pain, saying only "pee pee owie," Sherron pulled down his diaper and saw that his genitals were swollen to the size of a softball. The boy also had burn marks on his thighs, buttocks, and chest.

Complete psycho.

Seems the LE profession really does attract some of the sickest psychos out there....

This I have a problem with. That's akin to saying Stephen Hawking is a psycho because Ted Kaczynski was a serial murderer.

link   
is it ok to tie in his profession with his crime because you dont like his profession?
his occupation is completely irrelevant.
edit on 13-12-2014 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
But those cops bought eggs and presents for those people the other day, right?

What's the big deal?

Cops are swell, remember?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

What the hell is wrong with us?!

So... we don't drug test them for steroids and we disqualify candidates if their IQ is higher than the limit (which isn't exactly that high). We don't indict them for the most obvious crimes and, when they happen to stick up for the people they're supposed to, they get ostracized by their fellow officers.

I think they need an overhaul even worse than congress. More funding, more screening, more accountability, and ffs, stop turning away smart people.

This sort of thing would be history.

I remember when Jello Biafra ran for mayor of San Francisco...one of his points was all police were to be elected and approved by the neighborhoods they'd be working. I still think it is a great idea.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

I'd settle for LIVING in the cities they are policing. That's a huge problem in the Twin Cities.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
is it ok to tie in his profession with his crime because you dont like his profession?

so you are ok with cops behaving like this ?....if this guy is capable of doing this to a small child what else is he capable of ?

what a sicko this guy needs to be locked away and the key melted

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I think he also wanted them to live in the areas they policed. That makes a big difference to me. More accountability and it could help the police see civilians as people, friends and neighbors (I can imagine it would bring up "turning a blind eye"). And not as sources of revenue.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

What's the big deal?

Sarcasm on the back of this event has no place. There are too many bad police and bad policing excesses to the point of people now protesting and it is real, not an invention of the internet. This event is not about bad policing, it's about a child minder.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Agreed, though the egg incident shows there are good police, this event shows how all types are attracted to the force.

And since I'm a CT, who knows, maybe that egg thing was staged. I don't doubt anything these days.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

I am not sure that is the case. Remember we have to trust a cop to bring home a missing child, to care about us. If a person can hurt the most innocent among us how can he be trusted with the public when no one is watching?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

What's the big deal?

Generally speaking people who show unreasoning hostility toward others should not have children nor work for the public trust.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I think he also wanted them to live in the areas they policed. That makes a big difference to me. More accountability and it could help the police see civilians as people, friends and neighbors (I can imagine it would bring up "turning a blind eye"). And not as sources of revenue.

Yeah, it's been thirty years...memory is a little foggy, but I think it stands that the ideas were solid back then. I would support that. Who wouldn't? Would it give rise to corruption in certain areas? Well, yeah. But it would be in the open.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

My sentiments, exactly.

Once someone who is there to protect and serve starts behaving in this way, they should no longer have the privilege of doing so. I would feel equally as mad if it was say a teacher, doctor, or any other occupation that was primarily there to protect the vulnerable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join