It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Who: It’s Time For a Black, Asian, or Woman Doctor!......

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Well then i can at least respect that and i wish your father well. But when you are independently wealthy it's misrepresenting a situation to describe yourself as unemployed and you are still hating on poorer folk and thoroughly misrepresenting black folk and creating your own weird guilt.

ETA: and way off topic, apologies OP etc
edit on 13-12-2014 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Do u know what pisses me off ?
The great pie our grandparents and great grandparents made !
Now people who just turn up here think they deserve a slice for jack #e !
My country is shafted !

What's this got to do with the Thread? I can't make the connection

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

No don't worry. I'm independently wealthy but what gets me is I went to a college where all the black kids I knew were on scholarships, barely attended class and still got straight As. I on the other hand had to pay for it with student loans (glad I got them off my back). And I didn't get special treatment at all.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Maybe they were smarter than you and/or better at studying in their own time?

But really, i'm gonna try to make this my last post here, we started on Dr Who and ended up on white guilt and other US bullcrap.

Dr Who is British (via Gallifrey), and this just isn't cricket.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: Denoli

What country? Immigration is a grey area. Because immigrants helped build the modern world no doubt, but nowadays the constant influx of foreigners into countries with poor economies just hurt native workers.

For example, the US was a growing country in the past so we needed immigrants to help develop it. Now, we're decaying and we still have that influx of workers. But, the economy can't support all these hungry people.

I'm in England in a fishing port city est 1193 and it's a proud city and it's getting torn apart.
The hospitals , schools , social housing , are all rammed with them and they don't wanna work .
Ps sorry to hear about your pops

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

Do u know what pisses me off ?
The great pie our grandparents and great grandparents made !
Now people who just turn up here think they deserve a slice for jack #e !
My country is shafted !

What's this got to do with the Thread? I can't make the connection

Getting stripped of history !

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

No I got straight As throughout school they were part of the inner city "branching out programs".

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

What country? Immigration is a grey area. Because immigrants helped build the modern world no doubt, but nowadays the constant influx of foreigners into countries with poor economies just hurt native workers.

For example, the US was a growing country in the past so we needed immigrants to help develop it. Now, we're decaying and we still have that influx of workers. But, the economy can't support all these hungry people.

I'm in England in a fishing port city est 1193 and it's a proud city and it's getting torn apart.
The hospitals , schools , social housing , are all rammed with them and they don't wanna work .

Ok, i couldn't stay away!

You do know that there are masses of native brits who spend all day scratching their balls and collecting benefits?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

In America too. But it can't be denied we have problems with illegal immigration (many who collect benefits for doing nothing) and a culture of "slack off because someone will always be there to pay for you".

Hell if I have to put work towards something while others sit back and enjoy benefits for being "underprivileged" it's not equality.

But anyway, Doctor Who is a tv show. There's no point in messing with the character.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

You do know that there are masses of native brits who spend all day scratching their balls and collecting benefits?

That's the problem !
Send them back !
I don't agree with it deport them !

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

That's the problem !
Send them back !

So you want to deport the native Britons, who are lazy benefit collectors just leeching the British taxpayers, back to their home nation? Of Britain?

Kewl.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

In America too. But it can't be denied we have problems with illegal immigration (many who collect benefits for doing nothing) and a culture of "slack off because someone will always be there to pay for you".

Hell if I have to put work towards something while others sit back and enjoy benefits for being "underprivileged" it's not equality.

But anyway, Doctor Who is a tv show. There's no point in messing with the character.

Part of the whole point of Dr Who is that you can mess with the character, like being an Old Gent in one version, a crazy curly haired eccentric with a stupid scarf in another, then a polite dude in cricket whites or a scatty young guy with a bow tie. Why not a black guy or brown chick?

Seriously, how is that out of character with The Doctor?

ETA: go me, back on topic
edit on 13-12-2014 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Chris Eubank would make a freaking awesome doctor, totally in keeping with the show.

Shame he's not an actor, not in the conventional sense at least.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

That's the problem !
Send them back !

So you want to deport the native Britons, who are lazy benefit collectors just leeching the British taxpayers, back to their home nation? Of Britain?

Kewl.

I'm on about from other countries !
Anyone shouldn't be able claim benefits if they ain't from that country !

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Chris Eubank would make a freaking awesome doctor, totally in keeping with the show.

Shame he's not an actor, not in the conventional sense at least.

Might as well change the tardis for a mosque !

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

That's the problem !
Send them back !

Kewl.

I'm on about from other countries !
Anyone shouldn't be able claim benefits if they ain't from that country !

Maybe you are right. In the 90's i had friends who moved to Amsterdam, worked for a few months and then after that lived on their benefits for months after while doing nowt but getting high courtesy of the Dutch taxpayer. Start a thread on it?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Yes, because Chris Eubank is a "Moslem" who dresses in traditional middle-eastern attire.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Yes, because Chris Eubank is a "Moslem" who dresses in traditional middle-eastern attire.

Is he ?
Don't know .
Don't care .

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Absolutely.

You wouldn't.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link