It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun Grabbers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Ok, I know, guns bad, guns evil, guns kill, but really, what is the arguement of the "guns have evil mind powers that make people go out and kill people"? I don't get the whole banning guns or gun control, for only people who obey the law follow them, but the whole point of being a criminal is because you are breaking the law, if you weren't, you wouldn't be a criminal. So, the gun grabbers need to learn some things.

A good parody of the gun grabbers mentality is brought out in the famous political cartoon written by Bill Mauldin in a 1981 Sun-Times where cavemen are fighting with rocks, and the way to stop the fighting? Ban rocks. But does it work? No. Another one by ame man and same year in same paper is a shelf with the word Placebos on it. Under it? Gun Laws. Prostitution Laws. Drug Laws. Gambling Laws. Then there is a pharmicist telling a customer "It doesn't work but it sure sells." In other words, you can have the laws, but like a placebo, they don't work.

A group of pro-Second Amendment people did a campaign where they gavce out signs to people who supported gun control laws. The sign? "This is a Gun Free Home. An invitation to assault, rape, rob and murder."

Now, I am not sure, but instead of controlling guns how about we try and control criminals? I never gave a gun an IQ test but I don't think it is smart enough to pull its trigger. Again, Bill Mauldin in 1982 this time has a political cartoon where two criminals are laughing at the gun grabbers as they lynch a gun instead of the criminals. Or newer, with the Brady Bill by Chuck Asay, a woman lays on the floor dead while the phone is knocked done, who is talking on the phone? Gun store. "Mrs. Jones? Your 5 day waiting period is over." In real life you have Phillip Russel Coleman, he was killed 3 days before his permit was approved. He was 42 years old, no criminal record, no drug use, nothing, but 5 day waiting period anyways. Well, never mind, he dead.

Another political cartoon, Raymond Sanford, has a gun in jail while the criminals walk free. "I sure am glad he is taking the rap instead of us." WHich according to gun grabbers make sense, guns are bad, guns are evil, guns kill people, not people.

Of course, who are some of these anti-gun people? Well, you have Carl Rowan. Washington Post columist, a strong supporter on everything anti-gun. But one night on June 14 1988 what did he do? He shot a kid who was swimming in his pool, with an unregistered gun. Mr. Guns are evil had an unregistered gun that he shot a kid with. Sure, the kid was swimming in his pool, tresspassing, but still, shot the kid, Mr. Guns are evil shot someone, when earlier that week he criticized someone who shot three criminals. Not kids swimming in a pool, but burglars and killers.

Who else is anti-gun/gun grabber? Jennifer O'Neil. She also does anything to ban guns/support gun laws. But what did she do? Shot herself in the stomach with a gun, a gun she owned, unregistered. She was cleaning it and it went off. Why did she own it? Protection. With body guards, fence, attck dogs, and a top of the line security system she needed a gun for protection. Kind of like how Bush needs a gun when he is in the white house.(sarcasm)

Who else is anti-gun? Diane Feinstein. Got a gun law passed in San Fran banning handguns. Oops, she also owns a gun, a hand gun, but this one is registered. Of course, she could have gotten tougher sentences for criminals, which would make sense, but no, banning hand guns costs more and pisses everyone off so lets do that. Of course, people still own guns cause the police don't search all the houses. The DA even said he wouldn't even charge anyone who violated the new ban. Since only 12 of the estimated 3,100 guns were turned in during the "turn in your gun no questions asked" it is probably likely that the people like their guns."

Of course you have Bill Clinton, gun bans, gun laws, so forth. But again, gun LAWS are only followed by people who OBEY THE LAW! The criminals don't obey the laws, and so a gun ban/law is like making murder or robbery a crime, still happens, only criminals do it. BECAUSE THEY ARE CRIMINALS! Gee, go figure. Don't know who did it, but a great political cartoon is a car driving down the road with two criminals. "We'll hit the liquer store on 49th then shoot up the Quik Mart then maybe look for a few hostages, but first lets go register our guns." Not going to happen.....

In 1977 D.C. passed some of the toughest gun control laws. In 1984 the D.C. homicide rate had gone UP by 30%, while the robbery went up by 62%. The District Chief of Police even said. "I don't think Gun Control Laws work." There are over 22,000 gun laws in the country, no evidence they work. This is like running a pass play in football 22,000 times and never completing the pass, then go on tv and say the play works, it is the greatest thing man has invented, and that the play is god. In other words, doesn't make sense. In D.C. less than 1% of the guns taken from criminals are legally registered. So it looks like registering guns doesn't work, does it? Also, why does the media and gun grabbers tell you that all guns are bad and only kill little kids and babies and kittens and puppies when these real life hand gun owners prove other wise?

New York City, Cabbie shoots robber.
Baltimore, woman stops a holdup just by taking pistol out.
Retired electrician who shot to vandals after they stabbed him 25 times.
Chicago, woman stops a knife weilding RAPIST.

Gee, look at those evil guns, those vandals and rapists and theifs and murderers should have been allowed to do what they wanted, evil guns.

Ok, its the police jo to protect you. Guess what? Police can't be everywhere. A good PC(political cartoon) is of a woman saying how she rusts the police, but then is buying two guns for protection.

Also, whenever a gun bill is brought up, what happens? People rush out nd buy the gun before the bill goes into affect. Just the mention of Clintons Crime Bill sent thousands of people out to buy the guns that were to be banned. At Don's Weaponry in Little Rock says..."Honest citizens are buying my guns. Criminals are going to get them off the street. The Brady Bill doesn't afffect them at all. It only hurts the good guys." Another PC is of two robbers outside a house. "I wish they'd pass those gun laws, I almost don't feel safe breaking into houses anymore."

Ok, so what about gun buyback programs? Well, again, honest citizens turn in old guns they probably been trying to get rid of. Also, in some places, the guns are taken and sold back, usually for a profit. Again, a PC, a guy is dead, a criminal walks off with money, the gun is in handcuffs as the cop reads it it's rights....... stupid, but hey, I don't think like a gun grabber. Of course, they still defend the program even though it does nothing but take guns from Honest citizens. Hell, one gun grabber said this. "To me, anything we get off the street is significant. We are preventing someone stealing a gun out of a home during a burglary." Wait, so a criminal can't steal your lawful gun? WTF?!? This doesn't make sense, turn in your gun so a criminal doesn't break into your house and steal it as he takes your tv and your DvD player. Oh yes, perfect sense. Also, the turn ins are always no questions asked, meaning I take a gun, kill 50 people, turn it in for 50 dollars, they melt it down, I never have to worry about the murder weapon being found. Or in Conneticut, they did this, and guess what? The taxpayers had to bail them out when they went in the hole for 280,000 dollars. Yep, my money, your money, to help a state that lost money so they could buy the Honest citizens gun. Now I am not maiing this up I swear on the ATS and PTS and BTS slogan that this is true. In Nebraska, they expanded the gun buy back to TOY GUNS! So little Tommy has a squirt gun, he can sell it! Cause we all know those bad ass criminaols carrying squirt guns are a danger. Great PC, the politically correct western. Guy has a gun, the gun grabber has nothing. WHat does he do? "I find your behavoir reprehensible but I will not fight violence with violence, but rather, attempt to rehabilitate you with compassion and understanding while lobbying that much harder for stricter gun control." Guess what? Dead cowboy. Another PC done again by Chuck Asay has a woman telling her husband to get rid of the dangerous things in the garage, several guns hand on the wall. "The children might be accidently maimed or even killed by them: Statistics show they're the most dangerous things we have in our house! I say lets get rid of them." The next scene is the husband with a sign on the car and on a bike saying for sale. Which makes sense, guns kill more then guns, and so do bikes.

Of course, the media is biased. A Japanese dignitary comes to America and says American Workers are Lazy. Now, if he had said American Gun Owners are Nazis, the Media would have worshipped him. Want the anti-gun/constitution/2nd Amendment media?
ABC, CBS, NBC, Cosmopolitan, Boston Globe, NY Times, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Newsweek, USA Today, Turner Broadcasting, and many more. Of course, NYT Publisher Arthur Sulzberger is a gun owner, one of the few, cause he has money, but he thinks no one else should have one.

Ok, so far been mainly guns, real ones, but go to a toy store, like Charles Memminger, a columist for a newspaper. He went to a toy store to buy his daughter a cowboy(girl, whatever, bite me) and couldn't find one. He could find the ninja outfit with plastic sword, plastic dagger, plastic death star, he could find the bats, batons, and clubs so you could bash peoples heads in, but no cowboy(girl) outfits. He asked where they were, turns out they aren't sold anymore for guns, even toy ones for cowboys(girls) are bad. But the ninja, a paid assassin, isn't bad. Imagin growing up, played cowboy, right? Had little shootouts with cap guns. Nowadays you play ninja. "I sneak into your room while you sleep and slash your throat. Thats it, you just lay there sleeping and I slash your throat. Or wanna play gangsta? Fine, you sleep and I'll come in and bach your head in with a bat. Whatever works for you when you're sleeping."

Dang this took awhile, any-all-some information comes from Politically Correct Guns By Alan Gottlied. On the cover there is a gun with "Please don;t rob or kill me" coming out of the barrel.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Gun control works just FINE in Washington D.C. hmmm Lets see if I go there even though I have a ccw I leave the pisol at home and lug the shot gun around in the trunk. baaahhh. Legaly you may not have a hand gun in D.C. Im sure all the dope dealers in SE abide by that law.

I met a Army Bird Colnel, Green Beret and was now in charge of the Chaplin Corp at Ft. Belvior. We met in a meeting at the Pentatgon. I had to take something to Ft Mcnair MDW. I was not sure how to get there but the Colonel knew so he drove us. Went in did our stuff and right back out.

This is the honest truth. I am an alcoholic dry for 9 years and do the AA thing.

When we left the Post he turned right even though we came in from the left through a very nice looking security controled neighborhood. Not one block over is First street and open air drug market. He heads toward Maine Ave on First and STOPS next to this group of guys. I about pissed myself. Gives them money and grabs his crack and out we go, faster than McDonalds. I did not and could not say a word ( what am I going to say to a huge sf guy and a colonel to boot). Didn't see him for a while after that.

I went down to McNair one evening about 5 or 6pm and it was dark. I missed the first turn so I turned right on First Street. I got about half way when guys were all around me and they didn't want me to buy drugs. Nope, they just wanted my money and car. Floored, didnt care who was in front of me turn right and Police car in the middle of the road and boom stops me then and there. I did not have my uniform on and this guy gives me the work out of my life. His last words to me were exactly this, I will never forget it, "GET THE FUC* OUT OF MY CITY!!!" Nooooo problem, drove right passed Mcnair and to a AA meeting.

And there is the Colonel. His $100.00 a day habit helped him fail a urine test. He asked for help and I said I would but that he would need to find a sponsor that understood coc aine because I knew nothing of what he needed except for a friend at that point. We went to lunch and I told him what happened to me and why it did not happen when we were there. Well if they know you no problem, if they dont. DO NOT go there. It is a whole system involving everyone including beat cops. Man, if they wanted to they "law enf." could line up shoulder to shoulder and walk a few blocks picking up drugs like an Easter Egg hunt. Nope just bust a few white kids the dealers don't know. Colonel NA also told me to never ever go without a weapon.

So the moral of the story is that everytime I go to DC, I go from law abiding citizen to breaking civil and military law and becoming ooooo a CRIMINAL. Gun contol? For who? Certainly not the thugs in places like South East D.C.

Since when did the right to keep and bear arms mention what types I may have?

[edit on 12/12/2004 by just_a_pilot]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You think that is bad? Ted Kennedy, yes, the senator, one of his body guards was arressted for carrying a pistol without a license. No lie, the guy had to pay a fine and everything for carrying a pistol. He wasn't SS, just a hired guy, and well, he went into a gov. building, took his gun and ammo out for them to check, well, wrong fricking people.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
There needs to be control to a certain extent I agree, but honestly, if people weren't killing eachother with guns, it'd just be something else that would be getting the blame.

Imagine if swords were the mainstream weapon of our time. We'd be seeing anti-sword books and anti-sword laws and all of that. Weapons aren't the problem, humans are...

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Nice topic and arguement yet I have always found this quote to be the most simplistic and powerful case for gun ownership.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
-Thomas Jefferson

I am still suprised that so damn many people think that the second amendment is simply about owning weapons.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Great post - I agree with you very much.

The gun laws/restrictions do nothing to hamper the efforts of people who will obtain guns illegaly. They affect those who would perhaps use a weapon to guard themselves against criminals. Oh the blessing of gun control !!

The logic behind justifying gun laws baffles me. How is making it harder for the average citizen to obtain a gun going to stop crime? The ones you have to worry about aren't buying the weapon legally!!

Here in Canada the gun laws are absolutely ridiculous. Yes, lets make it law that you must have your gun and ammo stored in different, locked cabinets.

Thank you urbanites. You carry most of the votes in Canada, and all that's held in mind is the gun crimes in the city. So let's bring in stricter gun control measures! (god forbid it be recognized that you're NOT taking weapons out of the hands of criminals, and NOT making it harder for them to obtain a weapon. ) Oh yes, let's make it harder for the normal, law-abiding citizen to obtain a weapon.

From 1991 through to the opening of the registry at the end of 1998, murders committed with guns declined from 271 a year to 151, a drop of 44 per cent. Since the registry opened, firearms murders have climbed up by 13 per cent, to 171.

Yup, it's working alright.....

damn liberal party.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Gun Laws? You want gun laws? Here are some gun laws.....

Maple Ridge Michigan. It is illegal for a woman to read a sunday newspaper while in a rocking chair with a gun in her lap.

In Kentucky it is illegal to shoot unloaded guns.

Furnance Massachusetts. It is illegal to carry a rifle over your shoulder while whistling.

Cascade Iwoa. It is illegal to duel with water pistols.

Pattonsburg Pennsylvania. It is illegal for women to make funny faces at men who are practicing their shooting.

Wakefeild Rhode Island. It is illegal for a woman to shoot in the direction of a police officer with the intent of shooting his necktie off.

Spades Indiana. It is illegal to open a can by shooting it with a revolver. Nothing on rifles or semi-automatics.

North Andover Massachusetts. It is illegal to bring a space guns anywhere in town limits. Hmmmm, what about lightsabers?

Oklahoma. Only time you can carry a gun is while being chased by an indian.

Burdoville Vermont. It is illegal for women to carry a gun while wearing high heels.

Bourbon Mississippi. Only men and police officers can carry, get this, WOODEN guns. Damn, women to smart to carry those.

Anyways, thats America for you. And it isn't liberals, Bill hunts, Kerry hunts, but Bill didn't see why anyone needed a AK-47 or an MP-5 so he banned them. Makes sense, course, went to a gun show yesterday and no more ban, can get a AK-47 for 300 dollars, or an anti aircraft gun for 5000 dollars, 9000 dollars if you want the case and accessories.(if only I had 10 grand, this idiot flies his Cessna at treetop levels, illegal to fly that low out here, but what you gonna do? Call the cops? Course, don't need a anti aircraft gun, could hit it with a .22)

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser

In Kentucky it is illegal to shoot unloaded guns.

Wakefeild Rhode Island. It is illegal for a woman to shoot in the direction of a police officer with the intent of shooting his necktie off.

Spades Indiana. It is illegal to open a can by shooting it with a revolver. Nothing on rifles or semi-automatics.

Oklahoma. Only time you can carry a gun is while being chased by an indian.

LOL The first one, now thats an absolutely essential law

And it isn't liberals, Bill hunts, Kerry hunts, but Bill didn't see why anyone needed a AK-47 or an MP-5 so he banned them.

I wasn't making reference to liberals in America, but was referring to the Liberal Party in Canada who brought about many ridiculous gun laws and legislation.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
They have Jonny the Homicidal Maniac in Canada?

Anyways, some though, like Ted Kennedy, whose body guard was arressted for carrying a gun, is anti-gun, even though he thinks his BGs should have them. Not that it matters, give me a pipe and a potato, a potato gun at close ranges can kill, get within about 50-100 feet, may noy pierce, but broken ribs, or crushed skull, still kills. Or hell, if you know how to throw a knife, can get those carbon knife things that can go through metal detectors, get a good throw, who needs a gun? Or for airplanes, a baseball thrown at anything above 30mph can injure or kill. So go on a airplane with 10 balls, you could do it. Or if a pro or guy who wanted to make pro but didn't want to do drugs so wasn't accepted got mad and decided to take out the Yankess or the Sox(or both at a world series game
) he could take a plane and pull a 9/11. So, ban knives, baseballs, potatoes, metal pipes, baseball the sport,(especially those bats) and anything else that can kill. Like the PC that has the guy selling his car and the kids bike because they kill more then guns and are dangerous.

Oh, with gun turn ins, why not a car turn in? Cars kill far more then guns, so we should do car turn ins. No questions asked. Wait, no one would do that, at least not their car. Go out, steal the neighbors, turn it in, it gets melted down cause no questions asked. Or if you have a junker you want to get rid of, sell it, but keep your H2. Thats how it works with guns, only junkers, guns that the person doesn't want cause it old or they have a better one, or a stolen/used in crime gun by a criminal so they get rid of evidence. Also, Australia and England ban guns, crime goes UP!!!!! Fewer guns, more crime. Or either Austria or Switzerland where it is just about illegal NOT to own a gun, lowest crime rate, in the WORLD!!!!

Case in point. Morton Grove Illinois, bans handguns, while Kennesaw Georgia requires everyone to own a gun for self defense, guess which one has a lower crime rate? Hint, it doesn't ryhme with Horton Rove.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

They have Jonny the Homicidal Maniac in Canada?

They most certainly do

Case in point. Morton Grove Illinois, bans handguns, while Kennesaw Georgia requires everyone to own a gun for self defense, guess which one has a lower crime rate? Hint, it doesn't ryhme with Horton Rove.

I've seen the comparison made before and it makes a compelling case, though I'm not the one who needs convincing.
It seems obvious to me that gun control does not work - it seems to be an easy fix. Rather than dealing with those who misuse firearms they go the easy way.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well, also, it is Politically Correct to have Gun Control, but it isn't correct to have criminal control. Instead of building another prison to put the criminals in, they blame the gun so they save money. If you could make money off of the prison then they would start dealing with the criminals instead of cuffing and lynching the gun.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Firearm and ammo in seperate locked cases? WOW I thought our laws were nuts.

Lets see. Wake up to an intruder grab your gun and tell the bad guy you have a gun but pardon me can you wait until I get a shell? Please.

OHHHHHHHH DAMN LMAO

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by just_a_pilot
Firearm and ammo in seperate locked cases? WOW I thought our laws were nuts.

Lets see. Wake up to an intruder grab your gun and tell the bad guy you have a gun but pardon me can you wait until I get a shell? Please.

OHHHHHHHH DAMN LMAO

I know; tell me about it.

It's just stupid.

Gotta wonder how many actually abide by those laws.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Anyways, thats America for you. And it isn't liberals, Bill hunts, Kerry hunts, but Bill didn't see why anyone needed a AK-47 or an MP-5 so he banned them.)

You ever shot one these? They are quite the stress reliever!
I could go on as to why Liberals want these banned... But that would just be a theory of mine.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yeah but now my MP is legal, My Armalite AR is legal, and if I want a bazooka............. HHEHEHEHE

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Bazooka? Go to Mexico, my uncle got a grenade launcher there. He could have bought a tank for 500 dollars, but my aunt wouldn't let him, also those are harder to get across then a grenade launcher.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Also, more hypocracy from gun grabbers. Most movie stars say guns bad, but then they make the movie Blood Bath 3 with ten gun fights and of course while off the set the body guards all have guns..... kind of stupid if u ask me.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
? Any anti-guns/gun grabbers gonna respond? IDK, but seems kind of weak to say how guns evil, guns bad, but not to defend it when evidence of your hypocracy and stupidity are given. Also evidsence of your logic and laws being flawed. About as useful as drug laws and prostitution laws.(which aren't, that was sarcasm)

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   

guns have evil mind powers that make people go out and kill people

No, they make it easier for people to kill other people.

I don't get the whole banning guns or gun control, for only people who obey the law follow them, but the whole point of being a criminal is because you are breaking the law, if you weren't, you wouldn't be a criminal. So, the gun grabbers need to learn some things

It would mean a criminal couldn't just go into a store and buy a gun.

A group of pro-Second Amendment people did a campaign where they gavce out signs to people who supported gun control laws. The sign? "This is a Gun Free Home. An invitation to assault, rape, rob and murder."

Yes, we people in the gun-free world are always being assaulted, raped, robbed and murdered. Now let me think, who has really bad crime levels....

Now, I am not sure, but instead of controlling guns how about we try and control criminals?

Good idea, why don't you?

I never gave a gun an IQ test but I don't think it is smart enough to pull its trigger.

Wow, good find, so the people who shoot other people are smart enough to pull the trigger. Must be a gang of Einsteins.

WHich according to gun grabbers make sense, guns are bad, guns are evil, guns kill people, not people

When was the last time you saw a gun up for murder?

Who else is anti-gun/gun grabber? Jennifer O'Neil. She also does anything to ban guns/support gun laws. But what did she do? Shot herself in the stomach with a gun, a gun she owned, unregistered. She was cleaning it and it went off. Why did she own it? Protection. With body guards, fence, attck dogs, and a top of the line security system she needed a gun for protection

Maybe because every looner stalker has one?

The DA even said he wouldn't even charge anyone who violated the new ban.

Then the DA should be fired.

Gee, look at those evil guns, those vandals and rapists and theifs and murderers should have been allowed to do what they wanted, evil guns.

So, rapists and thieves and murderers don't use guns? Take a look at your crime figures.

Of course, the media is biased. A Japanese dignitary comes to America and says American Workers are Lazy. Now, if he had said American Gun Owners are Nazis, the Media would have worshipped him. Want the anti-gun/constitution/2nd Amendment media?

yes the media is biased, *yawn* nowwwwwwwwwwwwww, sorry fell asleep on the keyboard (not that you were saying anything boring or repetitive)

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm not a liberal...I have nothing against people who own and use guns responsibly....I see many useful purposes for them in our society...I understand that if you want a gun - you can get a gun w/o going through the proper channels....I also do not see why there should not be stricter gun control...

This is a weapon (not a tool or commodity used for inappropriate purposes to achieve a desired result) that is meant to kill...Most weapons are meant to kill....Does that mean that I trust most people who have a gun? mmm....I dunno....If I found out my next-door neighbor has a gun, I think I'd want to move - Cuz that bitch is crazy - lol.....but from all I know, she may have 10....

There's a difference between being responsible when you purchase a gun, and being responsible when you use a gun....We need gun control to help weed out the people who are more likely to eventually use their guns for purposes other than what they allegedly bought them for...

Don't look to me for answers on how to do that though - This is just my opinion - I'm not friggin Einstein - someone else can figure that part out - But it's pure and common sense to desire a certain degree of control over something that can take your life away, or the life of someone you love....

Like I said - I'm not anti-gun....I use them myself for hunting....But common sense tells me that not everyone out there is going to be as responsible with their weapon - and a good majority of those people who are not responsible can go into any store and buy a gun right this minute....Where's the control?

We need a better system....I think that is plain as day - Just look at the habitual abuse of guns in our society today - The evidence is right in front of you, regardless of the contradicting numbers who are responsible (myself included) there are far too many injustices carried out every day by some foolish act or accident that costs lives and too many people are ignorant and/or confident in their fellow gun-totters that they fail to see beyond the tip of their own nose....

Of course...this is all personal opinion, that is apparently steeped in "hypocrisy and stupidity," so fell free to show me the error of my ways....

[edit on 12/22/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join