It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smithsonian Institution admits to destroying thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in early 1900's

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bigman88

The giant skeletal remains and their destruction by the Smithsonian institute is one of my main arguments for the existence of Jehovah, the one and true God, and against the theory of evolution.

That's silly because Evolution starts with the premise that life already exists. The scientific process used to describe how life began is called Abiogenesis and that is still only a hypothesis. Evolution could be the answer to how and god could very well be the answer to why since evolution doesn't address god in the slightest.

This deception is not out of pure pride. Satan's forces run this planet, and control all faces of what we see and here. Evolution is just one of their techniques of obfuscation

I'm sorry but you are wrong about Evolution being a lie and a tool of Satan's forces.

A) Pope says Evolution doesn't mean God doesn't exist

B) As evolution is based on the premiss that life already existed, you can have a God who created everything and evolution. Evolution is the natural process that took over after God created everything. (or whatever created life, it could be that we are the universe acting everything out, but evolution is still the natural process that takes place)

C) There is evidence all over the place for Evolution.

D) The bible is full of flaws so I wouldn't trust it. Some says everything in it is factual and others say some of it is stories of morals and part factual.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

Maybe they didn't congregate all together in on this plan. But basically, if you were to show giant skeletal remains to your superior. And your superiors are staunch Darwinists. Then pulling the skeletons out of the closest probably wouldn't be the best thing to do. If there was some way of fudging the remains to make them look more ape like, sure they would keep it. Why not? Add another specimen. However if you have a giant man who resembles nothing like a neanderthal. Then you have a problem.

Infact the rewritting of archeology at that time, Plus the need to contest books and basically un-brainwash people. The need would be to extreme. Now i donno about them destroying 10,000s of thousands of remains.

But there have been 10,000s of thousands of remains to be found world wide over the course of history at various times.
Are all of these authentic cases? Some might be some might not be. The point is, If anything like this fell into the wrong hands of people who would rather destroy or rebury anything that would cause years of heachaches from the academic community. Ontop of that redicule and banishment.

It's pretty likely if any giant remains were find by such people the vast majority of such individuals WOULD destroy or alter the evidence to meet the better goal. Less paperwork, more money and no new enemies.

Even back in the 1800s who is gunna investigate the murder of an acheologist and think it was their peers? Nobody pretty much they will just assume it was some Thief or something.

This article is a hoax but the Smithonians hands are not *Squicky Clean* They have been known to display hoaxs themselves.

Such as claiming human remains as prehuman-remains. When such humans had diseases that caused abnormalities in the skeletal structure, They are a museum. IF it looks good and can be made to be old and fit into their chronology they will do it. Despite the truth.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I would love it if we could get into the secret archives below the Vatican. I wonder what secrets are in there that have been hidden from us to fit an agenda.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

Yeah, well.... you can't just cover up a supreme court case.

So you assertions that there's a cover up is misguided.

And you cynicism of the government is expected, but your apparent lack of cynicism towards the source in the OP suggests that you aren't interested in the truth, whatever it may be, but instead you're interested in confirming your own beliefs.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Honestly, imo I doubt there's anything damning. I'm sure the real, bonafide objects are in some hidden location that isn't even spoken of in conspiracy circles. Just seems like keeping stuff in Rome under the Vatican in this day and age is risky. Who knows when another big war will break out...

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabiduria

I would love it if we could get into the secret archives below the Vatican. I wonder what secrets are in there that have been hidden from us to fit an agenda.

Not really the Vatican has been continually looted since it came into existence. During the Napoleonic wars Bonaparte took the entire archive to France........

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
How come this hasn't been move to the Hoax bin yet?...

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I'd be surprised if they were all destroyed rather than put away from public viewing.
were they discovered in same area as dinosaurs ?

edit on 13-12-2014 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
Such as claiming human remains as prehuman-remains. When such humans had diseases that caused abnormalities in the skeletal structure, They are a museum. IF it looks good and can be made to be old and fit into their chronology they will do it. Despite the truth.
You know that use of advanced dating techniques, never mind DNA has put such old-time errors to rest, right?

I know lots of archaeologists...one who is actually down at the Smithsonian as we speak...so why have I never heard a whisper of 'giants'? Did they simply not have the papers to come to Canada? You ignore lots of reasons why this line of thought is poop, but can't come up with any good ones for it to be valid. Actual evidence would come in handy, too.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well i tend to believe it. Because all of the occurrences i have heard about said that the remains went to the museum. Even all the interviews on the history channel show. The Smithsonian and the Vatican hide so much.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The original source is worldnewsdaily - a satire site.

Sorry.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
there are many untouched ancient Mounds in a few States...
it would be possible to do a modern forensics investigation (an exhaustive CSI ) of possible untouched giant skeletons today
edit on th31141849422313102014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
Fake.
Not True: Smithsonian Admits to Destroying Giant Skeletons

The Fake may not be all fake. It seems as some of it may be true. I doubt if the Smithsonian had thousands of Giant human skeletons, but they may have had a few they destroyed and covered up. The article supplied does not say all of it is faked but does say that a lot is blown up out of proportion. I wonder where the truth ends and the BS starts on this and the OP.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I think some hidden objects will be under the Vatican, I think most of them are books but I'm not 100% sure on that. It wouldn't surprise me if other secret objects were hidden elsewhere like you said.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

I didn't know that. I don't know much about the history of the Vatican & it's archives

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

That reason is exactly why I didn't double check the source.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: AnuTyr
You know that use of advanced dating techniques, never mind DNA has put such old-time errors to rest, right?

I know lots of archaeologists...one who is actually down at the Smithsonian as we speak...so why have I never heard a whisper of 'giants'? Did they simply not have the papers to come to Canada? You ignore lots of reasons why this line of thought is poop, but can't come up with any good ones for it to be valid. Actual evidence would come in handy, too.

There is some ancient Native American history here about a race of very tall people. But what is tall? They could have had some Giantism genetics that made them really tall. Around here there was Big Louie Moilanen. He was over eight feet. I saw a guy in the grocery store here who had to duck down to get through the door. I am not used to looking way up at people, he had to be at least 7'10" tall. The main door was at least seven foot six tall to get a small forklift in if needed. I'm six two. He looked like a giant to me.

Just because these very tall people pop up randomly does not mean a whole genetic line of them did not exist one time.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Greven
Fake.
Not True: Smithsonian Admits to Destroying Giant Skeletons

The Fake may not be all fake. It seems as some of it may be true. I doubt if the Smithsonian had thousands of Giant human skeletons, but they may have had a few they destroyed and covered up. The article supplied does not say all of it is faked but does say that a lot is blown up out of proportion. I wonder where the truth ends and the BS starts on this and the OP.

disclaimer has been quoted below in its entirety:

World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Yes I know now and I have talked about it a couple times now.

I didn't look to see who provided the information to the original article because I know that there are giant skeletal remains out there. Look at New Zealand and the giant skeletal remains found there. It wouldn't surprise me if some remains were destroyed to protect the mainstream chronology of human evolution at the time.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

So they are largely like the reports we get from sources like CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, The Whitehouse, just about every mainstream outlet going, that has a report on something that is too guarded to get any REAL reporters into.

Most likely, other agencies than "The Smithsonian" are involved for THOUSANDS OF YEARS, making sure things line up with whatever agenda of the day, and by whom they are funded.

These stories ring more true, than NOT.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join