It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter to Oprah, Whose ‘The Life You Want’ Tour Asked Me to Work for Free…

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It shocks me how nobody seems to understand that this is how the entertainment industry works. Its supply and demand, and there are a whole lot of artists out there. There are plenty of artists who would love nothing more than to share their work with such a large audience. Why do you think so many artists support file sharing but corporations are against it? I'm a musician and I play for free all the time. Its for the love of the art, not the money.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If more people stood up for their morals and beliefs like this woman the world would be a better place, I don't get the exposure thing if the tickets cost a grand , then you get a bunch of people who have money buying tickets to watch people do what are trying to make a living at doing it for free ,and then going back home and never think about those performers again.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
If more people stood up for their morals and beliefs like this woman the world would be a better place,

Idealism is a nice word. Not much else.

Man created the world we live in. It is what it is. You make your place in it, or you don't.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join