It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Should Apologize To Terrorists?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Torture IS STILL GOING on.

So people can take their FAKE OUTRAGE, AND MOVE ON.

No fake outrage here.

I want torture to stop.

I don't give a god damn who is in charge. Americans shouldn't be torturing ANYONE. EVER. PERIOD.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

Then take those complaints to the WHITE HOUSE.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Along with watching ESPN while you work out..LMAO

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It is a xuechen thread so twist and spins are expected..

Neo doesn't care about the torture going on but will complain when Obama watches TV on his free time.

Can we really take someone's opinion about using torture as a good thing seriously when they start a completely idiotic thread on how bad it is a president watches TV on his free time?
edit on 13-12-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Then take those complaints to the WHITE HOUSE.

What makes you think I dont? How many marches have YOU been on? How many protests? Did you know that I purposely make less than 35k a year so that NONE of my money goes to the War Machine?

I am -very- active politically. How about you?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Don't tell me what to do with my emotions

I won't move on

Bush and Cheney did what they did - no matter what anybody else may have done - you can't change that

It's why I posted Neo - you haven't once acknowledged what they did

Why is that?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Apologize? NO, what for?

Things were not perfect about the alleged torture of suspected terrorists and things do need to change a little. But to apologize??

Why not invite them to the White House and have Mrs Obama cook them a meal too while they are at it. Why not tuck them into bed in one of the guest rooms there and read them a few calming passages from the Koran?

No apologies ever, just change your tactics slightly Mr CIA

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Wasn't aware that America went around cutting children in half, and cutting peoples heads off.

We have drones that do that or aren't you aware of them?

Somebody should be writing for ISIS, and every other two bit terrorist out there.

Aww looks like somebody doesn't like when it is pointed out to them that Muslims aren't the only ones that can be terrorist.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

How about people ACKNOWLEDGING that torture HAS BEEN used by every administration since FDR, and a DECADE AGO

The current 'majority' party wants to make a stink of it YET AGAIN when they were right there in the GD thick of it, and the current administration is STILL DOING it.

HOW ABOUT THAT eh?

edit on 13-12-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

What had cruise missiles too, that was the time when the CLinton administration was torturing people.

'Crickets'.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I personally think Dick Cheney and Lil' Bush should use their torture techniques on their own children.

Thier kids can report back if it's torture or not.
edit on 13-12-2014 by rupertg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Alright then they you all should feel the same way about Feinstein,Pelosi, and Rockefellar.

Since every single one of them were there when the CLinton administration was torturing people.

They sure didn't have a problem with it then.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

What had cruise missiles too, that was the time when the CLinton administration was torturing people.

'Crickets'.

No crickets, dude.

My -first- protests were about Clinton's missile strikes. Just because YOU aren't speaking out for what you believe in doesn't mean the rest of us are sitting idly by and watching it go down around our ankles.

Get over yourself.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Spiramirabilis

How about people ACKNOWLEDGING that torture HAS BEEN used by every administration since FDR, and a DECADE AGO

The current 'majority' party wants to make a stink of it YET AGAIN when they were right there in the GD thick of it, and the current administration is STILL DOING it.

HOW ABOUT THAT eh?

Not true.

Who did Carter torture?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Here's a real eye opener from 1975.

All verified on film.

FLASHBACK: CIA Heart Attack Gun (1975)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Where do people think the intel came from from his failed hostage 'rescue'.

WHERE?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Here is a real eye opener too but they IGNORE IT.

In the United States President Clinton authorized extraordinary rendition to nations known to practice torture, called torture by proxy.[2] Under the subsequent administration of President George W. Bush, the term became associated with transferring so-called "illegal combatants" (often never charged with any crime) both to other countries for torture by proxy, and to US controlled sites for a torture program called enhanced interrogation.[3][4][5][6] Extraordinary rendition continued with reduced frequency in the Obama administration: those abducted have been interrogated and subsequently taken to the US for trial.[7][8]

en.wikipedia.org...

The 1963 KUBARK manual included the “principal coercive techniques of interrogation: arrest, detention, deprivation of sensory stimuli through solitary confinement or similar methods, threats and fear, debility, pain, heightened suggestibility and hypnosis, narcosis and induced regression,” the committee wrote.

But the CIA reached for KUBARK when U.S.-backed Latin American military regimes were faced with human rights protests, left-wing subversion and armed insurgencies. “Just five years” after Hart expressed his dismay about torture on Capitol Hill, “in 1983 a CIA officer incorporated significant portions of the KUBARK manual into the Human Resource Exploitation (HRE) Training Manual, which the same officer used to provide interrogation training in Latin America in the early 1980s,” the Intelligence Committee report said. The new HRE manual was also “used to provide interrogation training to” a party whose name was censored in the committee’s report but was almost certainly the Nicaraguan Contras, a rebel group the CIA created to overthrow the Marxist revolutionary government in Managua.

www.newsweek.com...

It really is amazing that they think all this began with GW.

Talk about intellectual dishonesty.
edit on 13-12-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Yup.

Clinton played a major role.

But "they" *need* to keep this away from Hillary.

It will damage and tarnish her image.

That's one of the reasons the Senate "investigation" focuses on the Bush era.

And thus, we see a deluge of hyperbole.

creek creek
creek creek

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

No,no they mean the SHAH thing...THEY just can't figure out I AM not accepting payback for it. THEY CAN.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

They should do whatever it takes to create an open dialogue with these people.

They will in the end, but that is probably 10+ years away. Meanwhile, shooters keep a shooting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join