It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Should Apologize To Terrorists?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Once again, what's the point???

As if anything any "terrorist" says could be trusted in the first place. Like anyone cares about how a "terrorist" feels about the things he's done wrong.

On the off chance that a "terrorist" actually does feel bad about his actions and really is sorry for what they've done, I say "Good!! They should feel bad. Probably even worse than they actually do feel. If they really feel that bad for what they've done it's because they deserve it." Even then it still changes nothing now so who gives a damn if they say their sorry or not?

(Although in the case of 9-11 I suppose if someone came forward and apologized for their part in it, it would at least finally reveal someone who was actually involved rather than us knowing only those who were 'blamed' for it.)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

well should the CIA apologize to terrorists?

or should they just apologize?

You are labeling these people as terrorist without any proof of them actually being terrorist.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

What people need to ask themselves is when they are determined to kill us at any cost, and traditional interogration methods will not work.

Then why you do people like you get upset when ISIS tortures people? Aren't they just doing the same thing as America?

Sit here, and die because were suppose to be all touchy feely with those who have sworn to 'GOD' to kill us.

You should write for FOX.
edit on 13-12-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

How about terrorirst's apologize for 9-11.

How about proving without a doubt that terrorist actually did 9/11.

And rest of these: www.thereligionofpeace.com... directorblue.blogspot.com...

Jewish terrorist committed 18 terrorist attacks in America between 1980 to 1985 so when are they going to apologize?
Jewish Defense League
Also even though they are labeled as a terrorist organization they are still allowed to operate here in America. If we are so worried about terrorist attacks happening here in America why aren't these people rounded up and tortured to find out what they know? It seems like the only people we torture are Muslim the rest we let them do as they please.

There are many Christian terror groups like the KKK here in America that carry out attacks when are they going to apologize?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Then why you do people like you get upset when ISIS tortures people? Aren't they just doing the same thing as America?

Wasn't aware that America went around cutting children in half, and cutting peoples heads off.

Jewish terrorist committed 18 terrorist attacks in America between 1980 to 1985 so when are they going to apologize? Jewish Defense League Also even though they are labeled as a terrorist organization they are still allowed to operate here in America. If we are so worried about terrorist attacks happening here in America why aren't these people rounded up and tortured to find out what they know? It seems like the only people we torture are Muslim the rest we let them do as they please.

There are many Christian terror groups like the KKK here in America that carry out attacks when are they going to apologize?

Somebody should be writing for ISIS, and every other two bit terrorist out there.

Sure have their talking points down.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Taxi to the dark side is A documentary about a taxi driver who was killed At Bagram. Pretty horrific scenes in the documentary. He was a taxi driver, not a terrorist.
I suggest some of you deniers watch it
edit on 13-12-2014 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I wouldn't be using ISIS as the yard stick to measure your countries morality, especially when our countries were trying to spread their idea of democracy on the Middle East.a reply to: neo96

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

What do people those 'Right wing neocons' over in the ME clinging to their guns, and relgion is doing over there?

They are GD nation building.

But hey 'terrorists' are just poor little ole 'victims'/

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: xuenchen

They should do whatever it takes to create an open dialogue with these people.

Sometimes, some people just don't want to talk. Doesn't particularly matter what you try, or how hard, they just don't care to sit down and have a chat.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
What the hell is wrong with you people?

Torturing people is OKAY with you?

Listen to what you are saying for a moment. Taking someone, putting them in a cell and committing horribly painful acts on someone you don't like is acceptable behavior? What the hell are we defending if we sink to the level of what we expect from the worst of the world.

How far the noble have fallen. It's disgusting.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Sorry neo, I didn't really understand that reply. I've read it twice and not sure what your point is. Sorry I'm not nit picking, just a lack of understanding on my behalf a reply to: neo96

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
On MSNBC, a U.S. Representative Jackie Speier (D-CA, 14th District) said the CIA should apologize to terrorists.

This is in response to the released report from the Senate CIA investigation that outed some torture and a few other things.

She was asked the "apologize" question by the MSNBC host.

She also commented that an arrogance exists within the CIA.

Dem Rep: America Should Apologize To Terrorists

“Every single page had something in the executive summary that shocked me,” the California Democrat said. “Whether it was the rehydration anally or keeping them sleep deprived for one-hundred and eighty hours with their hands over their head in shackles. That is not what this country is about and we have got to shut this down.”

When asked if the CIA should issue an apology, Speier replied “Absolutely.”

She seemed less inclined, however, to speculate on just how likely that outcome would be. “There’s an arrogance that exists within the CAI that has to be reined in,” Speier said. “I would certainly hope that they would recognize that, with some soul-searching, that they have got to come clean on this.”

Apologize ?

or Let it go as a Warning?

www.youtube.com...=41

Well seeing as not all those caught up in there were terrorists and some got caught as a mistake.

Id saw they dammed ought to not just apologize by compensate those !

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Because we are breathing bascically

I think even a child would have displayed a better of understanding of whats happening. If you enjoy knowledge please read this, if you do not enjoy knowledge, dont. But ill link you it anyway, there may be hope for you yet.

Who are the Global Terrorists?

A second candidate for most extreme act of Mideast international terrorism in the peak year of 1985 is a car-bombing in Beirut on March 8 that killed 80 people and wounded 256. The bomb was placed outside a Mosque, timed to explode when worshippers left. "About 250 girls and women in flowing black chadors, pouring out of Friday prayers at the Imam Rida Mosque, took the brunt of the blast," Nora Boustany reported. The bomb also "burned babies in their beds," killed children "as they walked home from the mosque," and "devastated the main street of the densely populated" West Beirut suburb. The target was a Shi'ite leader accused of complicity in terrorism, but he escaped. The crime was organized by the CIA and its Saudi clients with the assistance of British intelligence

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

What people need to ask themselves is when they are determined to kill us at any cost,

And many the CIA were NOT involved in killing anyone, they got picked up by mistake.

and traditional interogration methods will not work.

And it seems these interrogation methods work no better.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

Yeah WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG with people ?

Acting like 'torture' is something 'new'.

Why are some people INTENTIONALLY IGNORING REAL AMERICAN history?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Arguing for the hell of it?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Apologize? No. Admit that what was done was wrong? Yes. An apology isn't going to change the fact that it happened, or that the people who did the torturing knew what they were doing and that it was wrong. However, a change in action and character will be enough of an apology. Actions speak louder.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Interesting that you keep linking yourself - as if you've uncovered a new, unknown or special kind of truth

No matter how hard you try Neo - no matter how many other people you can find that have committed crimes - you simply will not throw people off this particular scent

Your boy Georgie and his sidekick Dick-head are going to be a part of REAL AMERICAN HISTORY for the crimes they've committed

I know it hurts - hurts me too, and I didn't even vote for the SOB

edit on 12/13/2014 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

That almost sounded as if you were proud of it.

Almost

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

So you have no sympathy for the men picked up and tortured and later proven to be innocent and a cia mistake?

You dont think they should be entitled to compensation or at least a apologly due to it being the CIA cock up?

Be a man for once and anweser me straight no deflecting.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

What's interesting is that people keep rehashing at GD DECADE old political argument designed to put the current potus in power.

AND GUESS WHAT ?

GUESS what ?

U.S. Says Rendition to Continue, but With More Oversight

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration will continue the Bush administration’s practice of sending terrorism suspects to third countries for detention and interrogation, but pledges to closely monitor their treatment to ensure that they are not tortured, administration officials said Monday.

Torture IS STILL GOING on.

So people can take their FAKE OUTRAGE, AND MOVE ON.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join