It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

check out the heaviest christian conspiracy podcast with out question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I said he talks about it more in the terms of the conditions that would best facilitate a sightings.

As ive already said their is not much to describe about the process itself as you keep asking I will explain again.

1. Go outside
2. Look at the moon or sun
3. Eventually you will see a cloud behind.

It obviously implies that we are being lied to on a massive scale about cosmology, a lot of people seem to be practicing double think like in 1984.

On one hand they know NASA and the scientific community lies about major things like for instance the so called moon landings.

But at the same time they take for granted that NASA is telling the truth about the cosmological model they represent to the world...

I mean seriously , your apparently well known science is based totally on an appeal to authority, telling you that it is true. And that same authority you are appealing to are know liars.

Im saying just go out and look for your self. Its pointless trying to convince you I saw it when you can step outside and look for yourself.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

originally posted by: Cuervo
a reply to: jericanman

Could you guys give some detail about the video? What's he doing to show clouds behind the moon?

Clouds behind the moon is common enough to find on YT - when the moon shines brightly thin clouds "disappear" around it - hence they must be going behind it....

Of course all that is really happening is the moon is shining through the tin cloud & is bright enough you don't see the cloud against it.

It's pretty sad when you realise what these people are concluding from that! :/

I was hoping that wasn't what they were talking about. I've noticed that since I was a toddler and not once did I actually think the clouds were actually behind the moon.

When you hold your hand close to your face, you can see through it because you have two eyes. Again, I never thought that meant I actually discovered invisibility.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

their is even a know phenomena. (but not much to back it up other than just saying its an optical illusion.)
www.perceptionweb.com...

"discuss here a phenomenon that occurs only during a full moon when an altocumulus cloud is in the background. Though it appears in Turner's painting Fishermen at Sea, this illusion has not yet been described in the field of perception. When a fast-moving altocumulus cloud forms at the same time as a full moon is rising on the horizon, three types of optical illusions occur. The first occurs when the moon is especially bright. The perception in this case is that the altocumulus cloud is actually passing behind rather than in front of the moon. The second illusion occurs as the cloud passes in front of the full moon: the perception is as if the cloud is actually wrapping around the moon. Simultaneously, the surface of the full moon appears to be slowly rotating in a direction opposite to the movement of the altocumulus cloud formation. The third illusion is that the perception of two-dimensionality changes to three-dimensionality as the cloud passes the moon. "

try looking into Rosenbach the dude its named after.... good luck with that i havent found much.

Also note how they just assume it must be an illution opposed to using occam's razor and maybe, just maybe you can trust your eyes and not what they are telling you what your eyes see... or once again you can just appeal to authority... but the scientist said it's true... it must be true....

but nasa said they wnet to the moon .... it must be true...

but they said global warming was real.... it must be true....

oh dear its the same old trap...

the main problem you all have is dismissing this as a possibility out of hand. you dont even question the paradigm you have been spoon fed all your lifes.

has anyone responding to this thread actualy gone outside and had a look. or did you just dismiss it out of hand?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Somebody send him this pic it may blow his mind.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jericanman
It obviously implies that we are being lied to on a massive scale about cosmology,

More likely we are being lied to by religious nutters and their followers....

Im saying just go out and look for your self. Its pointless trying to convince you I saw it when you can step outside and look for yourself.

How about you show us some pictures of it, you can easily get them as you have seen it....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join