It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Semi-retired president: “I spend most of my time watching ESPN in the morning”

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

He shouldn't be free from criticism. If the last puppet spent as much time watching tv and golfing as this one there'd be hell to pay.

Obama's a failure like the rest of the presidents.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

.......no, he should not be free of criticism. He should, however, be free to do that which MANY other people (including Jeb Bush and Bush Jr) do on a regular basis.

Oh, and you are wrong again

Still, much is made of these presidential vacation days — and how to count them. Knoller doesn’t include visits to Camp David, the presidential retreat in Maryland often used to host foreign leaders. On Aug. 8, the day before Obama left for Martha’s Vineyard, Knoller tweeted that Obama had spent 125 full or partial days on vacation, and at the same point in Bush’s presidency, he had spent 381 days at his Texas ranch plus 26 days at his parents’ home in Kennebunkport, Maine, for a total of 407.
When we emailed Knoller on Aug. 26, Obama was up to 140 days by his count. Bush’s total for his two terms in office is 533 days, which includes 490 at the ranch and the rest at Kennebunkport. For comparison’s sake, President Bill Clinton’s total is 174 days, and Reagan hit 390 (349 at his ranch and 41 in Palm Springs), according to Knoller.

Factcheck - Aug 2014

Adding in Camp David visits would bring Obama’s total to date to 223 (that’s 83 days at Camp David) and Bush’s total for his entire time in office to 1,024 (491 days at the presidential retreat). Note that Obama still has more than two years in office to narrow the gap.

edit on 13-12-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
What a pathetic thread...LMAO!

Talk about a troll thread. The president works and watches ESPN while doing it...pretty much the same as a lot of males do but since it is Obama it is wrong.

Now yeahwatchme..is attempting to make it seem like he works out most of the day..should he not be really buff...again..LMAO.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Wow...as I always say, Im no fan of obama, but the haters are getting quite desperate at this point if THIS is what they are focusing on....

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
*****ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS*****

We would like to remind you that we expect civility and decorum in all forums, topics, and discussions. Continuing to post in a manner not in accordance with the T&C's can and will result in post removals and/or posting bans. Please continue your discussions with an eye on the topic and not your fellow members. Please also remember to stay on topic and cease any and all attempts to derail the thread/discussion before you.

Thank you.

You Are Responsible For Your Own posts.

We Expect Civility & Decorum In All Topics.

*** Do Not Reply To This Post ***

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So... I think Neo has a point, I just think its too narrow.

How much free times reasonable for a president? There will always be people that think any given president isn't doing their job, we can acknowledge that. We may not think they're doing their job right, but they are working. But given whatever bias you might have, what is acceptable? I'm tempted to start my own thread but I think the discussion belongs here.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Cambot

I don't think him watching TV while he works out is the start of that discussion.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Cambot

I don't think him watching TV while he works out is the start of that discussion.

I would probably agree. Plus other world leaders,mother time zones... All that stuff. But so far it's what we have.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Spot on. I would rate Obama as a worse president than Carter but he is still a human being who has personal interests out side of being POTUS. Heck my own curiosity would lead me to ask if Obama will ever show any interest in Cricket? While the worst of the Obama haters are bashing him people are not talking about the stadium's worth of errors he has committed and the grave consequences that will follow after he leaves office.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I'd be much more upset if our president didn't take the time to work out.

I'd rather have a healthy president who is up to the job then a guy on the verge of a heart attack.
edit on 19-12-2014 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: neo96

Don't be ignorant. You know that's against the motto.

C'mon Neo. We get you hate Obama but do you really believe Romney would have done any different?

Obama care would have a different name. That's about the only real difference.

Really?

Obama spent the first six years trying to figure out how to do his first real job that he needed to produce results in his life. At least Romney has a good and long track record of success. Also, there is nothing wrong with Obamacare/Romneycare at the state level. If a state votes it in, then great, I can chose to live there or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join