It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Semi-retired president: “I spend most of my time watching ESPN in the morning”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He's also a golf pro.

But he fails at teleprompter improv. Just horrible....

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Has a section of the right-wing gone full retard?

That would require a brain and a grasp of the English language.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

OR exercised while getting briefed. Benghazi might not have happened.

If we didn't start wars in the ME it would have never happened.

And ISIS wouldn't be on a rampage in Iraq.

If we didn't try to remove people from their positions in other nations in the ME ISIS wouldn't exist.

And the IRS would not be targeting his critics.

Let's not mention they also targeted liberal groups because only the TPers that were attempting to commit fraud are the only ones worth mentioning.

Or for go exercise period, and do his job.

With over half of the promises he made while running have came true he has been doing his job. But with you the President is only doing his job when he does what the wealthy tells him to do huh?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So what you are saying is that your whole rant here is simply more "I hate Obama and Biden, facts be damned".

The ATF form specifically asks for CONVICTIONS. Biden was never convicted. He wasn't even charged. Probably because he was a kid chasing off a bully, which doesn't really constitute "assault".

And who cares if Obama watches ESPN. So what?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

The point isn't ESPN. Now I know in the world of Obama followers he can do no wrong but sorry, he's a lazy, shiftless, disconnected, arrogant buffoon. Like the rest of the presidents before him.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

The point of the op is espn dude, we know you hate obama good for you, can you add anything to the op?

edit on 12-12-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Actually I added plenty before the trolls came to derail the threads.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Lol trolls, the tittle is false , he said that he watches espn while exercising, care to make more stuff up

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Who made stuff up? I understand you're quick to defend him but besides that what do you have to add to this?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Deflectiong how cute, the tittle is false, thats againts tlc, whats your beef with obama watching espn while exersicing, care to answer. I know you hate obumer, but whats your beef on the op.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Actually I added plenty before the trolls came to derail the threads.

We disagree with your assessment and now we are trolls?

Oh, I remember the days when facts, common sense and denying ignorance was what made this site the best to participate in. Now if you put things in to context and take an honest approach to a topic you are a troll.

What's really funny is that many of us "trolls" are very critical of Obama and some of the things he has done, but can't stand the fact that those things are rarely talked about because we're too busy defending the man from the idiotic Breitbart/FoxNews morons that would rather be crybabies about stupid # than actually focus on real problems.

I've been saying for years that the right-wing propaganda machine is very dangerous and needs to be stopped, and this is what happens when we failed to do so.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Obama's a neo con? Where are you getting this? And do you have any new, dated insults? He's expanded the gov in ways he said he wouldn't. Now granted he's cut from the same cloth as the rest of the puppets like Bush and Clinton but he has been far worse. More intrusive, expanded the spying, accelerated the economy's downfall and class division is worse under him than it ever was.

But right now I'm in a cold sweat, crying and I'm chanting my mantra of "Limbaugh Hannity Limbaugh Hannity". I'm hoping their two party insanity will calm me down.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

obama is a tool the same as bush, clinton who ever gets elected. The tittle of this thread was false, thats about it.

I hope you have a nice week end

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

a reply to: sheepslayer247

I've been saying for years that the right-wing propaganda machine is very dangerous and needs to be stopped, and this is what happens when we failed to do so.

Hmmm.

Who gets to make the decisions?

Who becomes the "censor"?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

If he spends most of the morning exercising and watching ESPN how is the title made up? I understand if the OP added exercising to the title people wouldn't whine so much in the puppet's defense? So your entire argument is the title is false because it says he watches television instead of watches television while exercising? Weak, man...

And he also stated:

“I get so much politics I don’t, you know, want to be inundated with a bunch of chatter about politics during the day.” - See more at: freebeacon.com...

So is he the president or someone in the sports industry?

Source article for above quote:

Source Article
edit on 12-12-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Most of the morning is really vague how long can a guy is age excersise, your stretching it at best.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Lol again the attacks, the op was crying how god awful obama is because all he does is watch espn, but yea keep it up.

So you called me weak, a liberal a troll whats next im a muslim dog eater.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Apparently very long. Now don't nitpick the details here. This is a president who misses most of his intelligence briefings, and has spent more time on the golf course than any other president. You're stretching it, your points are useless, dated and irrelevant in regards to this issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join