It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guarantee front row seats in World War 3. With Eyes Wide Open

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I predict WW3 will happen with Eyes Wide Open, knowingly by all parties.
Are you one of those holding how M.A.D. will prevent WW3 ?

Well let me tell you what I've learned in my life so far. Crazy people really do exist, they are not just in movies.
Here is what US and NATO is thinking, followed by what Russia and China are thinking.

US-NATO-FED-IMF : We have proved we know exactly what we are doing. Organizing allies, fragmenting of enemies, hot wars, economic wars, we have the upper hand in every way, money or weapons, Hurah.

Russian Federation : We watched the western "partners" remake Middle East to what they want, we know and see all their plans, BUT they are now coming directly for us. Secretly Financing and and openly supporting Kiev revolution. We have to show them our resolution, we are keeping Crimea and supporting eastern rebels.

US-NATO-FED-IMF : Lets show Russia what we can do with sanctions. We will strangle their economy and teach the little guy a lesson. Then once they are weak, we will move in for the kill and grant Ukraine NATO membership. Storm the east, drive the rebels to
either graves or back to mother Russia.

Russian Federation : This is it men, this is it, the west will not rest until we are all dead or their slaves. But we will show them
what Russian blood is made of. We won the WW2 eastern front by willing to fight to the last man despite being weaker than Nazi army,
and we will do so again.

US-NATO-FED-IMF : If Ruskies are willing to go to war, fine, we will not let them destory the dream of New World Order, NOT WHEN WE ARE SO CLOSE, we have the technology. Bring forth our own UFOs, bring forth the energy weapons. Bring forth special forces, push the button on sattelite platforms, time to show Russia just how behind the times they are. Besides, the "grays" ET have given us the nod, we don't yet fully know what those slimy little guys are, but we know they are smart and they have come through for us before.

China : Holy sh**, US and Russia are serious. If the west manages to destory and take over Russian Federation, WE ARE NEXT, if they can demonize and kill Putin, just imagine how they will demonize us considering we actually have only one political party, a communist party. We can not trust any of the western promises, they say we are OK, and not to get involved, but it is clear, they are gonna pick us off one by one.

The west has promised us plenty of Russian territory after the war, they offered us expansion of China, a greater China. But we Chinese were not born yesterday, we were in fact born 5000 years ago.

IT IS DECIDED
WE BACK RUSSIA IN FULL OUT WAR

Russian Federation : YEESSS, we got China on our side, we will be victorious, this is a sign men, we will not lose. WAR IS ON.
(Putin starts for the first time talking to Jesus
(one way conversation)

World War 3 is on.

On the first day of war, these cities are nuked.

Los Angeles, New York, Moscow, St. Peterbourgh, London, Beijing, Hong Kong, Brussels.

Australia Proclaims Withdrawal from NATO and from conflict. Tells England it is on its own, acts out of self preservation.

Entire South America proclaims non interferrance and non participation in conflict.

Israel launches nukes on Iran kills 30 million people, including 30 000 persian Jews.

Iran launches surprise nuke from the sea submarine right on the beach of Israel Chaos in Israel, Tel Aviv abandoned in 48 hours, radiation spreading west across the small country.

Palestinians rise in a panicked frenzy, start killing settlers on mass. Civil war in Israel, wealthy Jews scrambling to get out. But where ?

Turkey pulls out of NATO, army simply not willing to fight, revolution imminent, government switches sides and joins the Eastern Coalition

80 million dead in Russia

50 million dead in USA, the rest started a civil war, cities VS country side,
US government too busy with Russia and China to defend against "rebels"

US Elite underground screaming at each other
"how could this happen" "you assured me this could not happen"
F bombs are dropped, whiskey glass shattered in frustration.
Someone pulls out a small revolver from a drawer.
Shots are heard in the tunnels.
General Alarm Activates.
Security guards confused what to do next. They are trained to
defend from surface threat. Obama found locked himself alone
in a small security room, doesn't know where his family is,
guards ask him for orders. Silence on the other end.
edit on 12-12-2014 by FutureWithoutFuture4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I guess you could add this for pure speculation ....or not ;

Gray ETs, : excellent, engage the mothership dampening field, stop the war,
launch the created hybrids, call them ambassadors of peace. Let the
collective Domain Empire in Orion know. Planet 3472 is openly ours.
Move the resources to our next target planet,

projected take over of the next planet - 138 revolutions

Populations of both planets will be modified and primed as cannon
fodder in our war against Estrontian Federation spanning galaxy of Aido.

Long Live "The Domain"

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FutureWithoutFuture4

Any timeline for this sequence of events?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
And this we can add for fun...

After the winning the war, Rebels (or patriots ?) proclaim second amendment as holy document and attach it to Bible revelation chapter.
Write a new law, makes it a criminal act NOT to own guns per household.

Alex Jones is the secretary of the state.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Marx

2 years

2 years

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I'm out!

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Sweet, times in nicely with the 2016 prophecy I have seen for myself.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I doubt it, I'd say another 60 years before SHTF..

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
the start of WW3 Will be April 15th and End on the 28th of September 2015
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FutureWithoutFuture4

On the first day of war, these cities are nuked.

Los Angeles, New York, Moscow, St. Peterbourgh, London, Beijing, Hong Kong, Brussels.

Here is some food for thought on a nuke strike bases on population and not strategy. I think there are more strategic advantages for other cities not on this list. Example...3 Mile Island. Additional Nuclear Fallout from the reactors. Other locations housing communication grids, etc.

CITY LIMITS POPULATION
1. New York (8,175,133)
2. Los Angeles (3,792,621)
3. Chicago (2,695,598)
4. Houston (2,099,451)
5. Philadelphia (1,526,006)
6. Phoenix (1,445,632)
7. San Antonio (1,327,407)
8. San Diego (1,307,402)
9. Dallas (1,197,816)
10. San Jose (945,942)
11. Jacksonville (821,784)
12. Indianapolis (820,445)
13. San Francisco (805,235)
14. Austin (790,390)
15. Columbus (787,033)
16. Fort Worth (741,206)
17. Charlotte (731,424)
18. Detroit (713,777)
19. El Paso (649,121)
20. Memphis (646,889)
21. Baltimore (620,961)
22. Boston (617,594)
23. Seattle (608,660)
24. Washington (601,723)
25. Nashville (601,222)
26. Denver (600,158)
27. Louisville (597,337)
28. Milwaukee (594,833)
29. Portland (583,776)
30. Las Vegas (583,756)

METRO AREAS (population – millions)
1. New York (19.6)
2. Los Angeles (12.8)
3. Chicago (9.5)
4. Dallas-Fort Worth (6.4)
5. Houston (5.9)
6. Philadelphia (5.9)
7. Washington (5.6)
8. Miami (5.6)
9. Atlanta (5.3)
10. Boston (4.6)
11. San Francisco (4.3)
12. Riverside (4.2)
13. Phoenix (4.2)
14. Detroit (4.2)
15. Seattle (3.4)
16. Minneapolis-St. Paul (3.3)
17. San Diego (3.1)
18. Tampa-St. Petersburg (2.8)
19. St. Louis (2.8)
20. Baltimore (2.7)
21. Denver (2.5)
22. Pittsburgh (2.4)
23. Charlotte (2.2)
24. Portland OR (2.2)
25. San Antonio (2.1)
26. Orlando (2.1)
27. Sacramento (2.1)
28. Cincinnati (2.1)
29. Cleveland (2.1)
30. Kansas City (2)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
lol that guy jumping out of window is pretty funny

I just hope he didn't hit his head on the upper frame of window, because if he did miscalculate and hit his head that would be WAY more painful than the whole window breaking stunt, geesh

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
targets are chosen for their economic value

Anyway the reason I didn't include more US cities is because I am being realistic that US defense will be able to stop great many nukes on the way with superior technology and all that, but as you can see from my prediction, it ain't gonna matter anyway.

The problem with technology and guns is overconfidence AND your enemy knowing what you have.

For example, if I have AK-47 and unlimited bullets, as well as unlimited grenades. You are not gonna attack me head on, instead you will try to "snipe" me.

Enemy strategy adapts, Russians and Chinese will find a way to nuke US even if it means sacrificing numerous submarines to do it. Deploying decoys etc.

edit on 12-12-2014 by FutureWithoutFuture4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If I was Russian or Chinese in this proposed scenario, there would also be places in the Carribean, South America, South Pacific, Mideast, Africa, etc. that I'd nuke. Not because they did anything as countries, but purposely and entirely just to spite those pushing all the buttons behind the curtain that caused WWIII. Where do you think those people would flee towards or have their little hidy-holes or enclaves at? I'd make sure they have nothing and nowhere safe to run to.

Yes, it really sucks for those neutral countries in this conflict, and not really the fault of the people living in them. However it's a cost of doing business with certain key individuals and corporate entities. Don't think for one moment they go that unnoticed. The taint will follow them.

So even those supposed "paradise" locations that people may consider running to would end up as charred and smoldering mess polluted with fallout. It's ugly, but I'd suspect that's how MAD works in practice and not just theory. It's not just a northern-hemisphere thing, Earth as a whole will be seriously messed up if an all-out exchange happens.

The only way some places would end up fairly clean is if parties involved on all sides of the conflict were "in on it" from the start. In that case if I were native to one of those unharmed locations, I'd be very suspicious and wait for yet some other hammer to drop. A land grab would not be a matter of if, but when. It would be wise to be prepared.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightFire
Well that's the unemployment problem cured. LOL.

Seriously we have already had examples of the main Nuclear participant arsenals, being switched down, powered up and generally mucked around with, from forces out of any earthlings control. Any government will have taken the message to heart. Which says "Stuff up our ecosystem at your peril." This would have caused some chagrin in the places that Sheeple containing policies are designed. The general Cleptocracy operated by the few for the few, in the various domains of the planets fragmented governmental systems. Would surely be terminated in the time taken to say "Abducted by aliens." If one Nuke was let fly.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Cool story Bro

I especially like the part where Australia gives England "The Bird" and says your on your own.

The part about Obama locking himself in a safe room without his wife and kids is funny in a sad way - I'd believe that.

This has the makings of a great movie.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pauljs75

wow

you are a nasty nasty bird

ever wonder about being employed by Eastern or Western think tank on Nuke Response tactics. LOL

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

You do have a point, you really do.

But a super-intelligence is capable of seeing "other" options.

They could see this as "cleansing" time, where they could make sure the bad people lose and good survivors survive.

They could even conclude that ww3 is needed as sort of like global revolution

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: James1970

thanks

I was going for real

and yes you will get to watch that movie with your own eyes, just wait and see

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
To Russia:
Our Government has gone rogue, it stopped being a representative Government of the American People long ago, it’s broken and corrupt beyond repair.
Remember that “We the People of the USA are NOT our Government". Please Bomb accordingly.

top topics

join