It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Nadius has officially become a member!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hello all!

Similar to many other people, I have been a long time lurker and finally decided to bite the bullet and create an account again. Well, just wanted to tell you all a little bit about myself, I have recently graduated medical school 2 weeks ago, so I am excited to have some time off for myself. I can tell you all as a physician, I am amazed to learn more about the people I come in contact with. Rotating through many hospitals, touring about 20+ nations, I am glad to share the information and experience I have gained throughout my years. Anyhow, I am excited to join the ATS family and I really appreciate the creators of this website. May you all be granted longevity and a healthy life.

Nadius

P.S. I have learned in medical school to question everything, and I am happy to be amongst you all. Looking forward to seeing you all on the forums!

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
hello. good morning. have a good one

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Nadius44

Welcome aboard and may your stay be informational on both sides of the isle !

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Hello good sir, what an altruistic and admirable career, i have nothing but respect for you. I wanted to know, how do you feel about the recent rescheduling of hydrocodone? I feel it further hampers your ability as a Dr. and our ability as patients to get proper care. And is there any viable way we could push back against big brother invading our medical practices?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

edit on 12-12-2014 by Nadius44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Hey mate, hope all is well!
I just briefly read about it and I think it has both its positives and negatives. The positives in the sense that it will restrict tighter administration of pain medication to people who abuse it on a consistent basis. Some of the negatives, on the other hand, is that patients will have inadequate access to the proper pain treatment that they will need. I guess my stance on this recent change is that it will help those who truly need it and filter those who truly abuse it. I would say I am somewhere in the middle ground.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
it makes it harder for us that need it.
they change the schedule of it and almost the same time a new pill, zohydro comes on the market.
strongest available hydrocodone pill.
no acetomenophin.
up to 50 milligrams ER pills

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Welcome to a.t.s .. good to see another doc in the house ..do your best for your patients .. dont let the insurance companies and big pharma limit how you treat patients or turn you into yet another pill-pusher ..

Mostly retired these days .. unless one of the locals out here stumble over some of the unexploded 40+ year old ordnance laying around or one of the villagers has a baby ..

edit on 12/12/14 by Expat888 because: typo .. grr.. bloody english..

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Great! I registered not long after I discovered ATS. I'd like to read about whatever paranormal experiences you've had or anything out of the ordinary. This message board is the best site for the general public to discuss these sorts of things. Read ya later!

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Hello dr Nadius!

Physicist here.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Hey there man, how's it going?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

Whatsup! Thank you for the bugs bunny response haha!

new topics

top topics

join