It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghouls: ISIS trying to sell James Foley’s beheaded body

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
So they are scum therefore we got to drop to their level?

What is exactly being defended, The scum or the moral integrity of America?

Yes, yes, always put that moral integrity out there. Headhunters love it. Its moved many of them to tears.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki
a reply to: TinfoilTP

It is my understanding that there was outrage regarding both of those examples. To try to diminish the torture by calling responses to it "fake outrage" and then comparing it to (emotive terms) "rusty knife beheadings" and saying there was "no outrage" regarding this is disingenuous at best and an outright manipulative lie at worst.

I don't see why we can't condemn both, after all, they fell from the same tree of despicable behaviour.

It is fake outrage. Very fake. And frankly I don't give a good sh*t if these headhunters and child killers are outraged or not. Cutting children's heads off that wont convert. Fu*k them.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Is everyone really surprised and shocked by this? ISIS sells off Women and Children like cattle too to various unsavory "rings" around the world. Nothing ISIS does should come as a surprise honestly.

Hay common. We all know that all this started as a response to anal feeding.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

So much hate, just like they want you to have

It is fake outrage. Very fake. And frankly I don't give a good sh*t if these headhunters and child killers are outraged or not. Cutting children's heads off that wont convert. Fu*k them.

Are you sure that any of this is true because the crap they are coming out with about ISIS is becoming about as beleivable as Superman or the WMD lies we had about Iraq and now Syria.

Our Saudi friends cut more heads off than anyone but not a word said about them and the USA leads the world for sending people to prisions for profit jails.

Good to see your concerns for kids so maybe you can point me towards these bombs that are delivered all over the world by US drones that only kill adults from 100,000 ft in the air ?

Now we are told that the Taliban from Afganistan don't agree with what the Taliban in Pakistan are doing as if that would ever happen in a group like that but i bet you didn't question a word feed to you from the MSM about that one

edit on 18-12-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Well it mostly hate and disgust not for them, its easy to see they are psychopaths. Like wild animals.

But yea some folks do engender some hate. No solutions that will work. Accusations of hypocrisy then on anyone advocating a heavy outstretched hand. Wouldn't trust them with real safety and still waiting for the results of their mission of peace.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Well it mostly hate and disgust not for them, its easy to see they are psychopaths. Like wild animals.

Would you say they are worse than someone who dropped two nukes on citys in WWII or wiped out the native americans or dropped nalpalm on kids and agent orange back in the 1970's

Don't get upset when people fight just like the so called french resistance did back in the 1940's only to be called hero's because the French were on our side and since the USA has been allowed to get away with water boarding then don't get upset when the same is done back.

200,000 people kiled in Syria and not because of Assad but because the USA financed terrorists just like they are still doing in the Ukraine so whats a few heads when your zionist banker puppets have us on the brink of a nuclear war with Russia and China.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join