It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghouls: ISIS trying to sell James Foley’s beheaded body

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Secondly, the boy chopped in half story comes from a Christian website with Christian propaganda...
It's a blatant lie, from the same people who claimed a little Muslim girl killed by Assad's Army was a "Christian baby beheaded by IS"...
& they are one of the most deplorable sources on the Internet.

F*ck The Christian Post!!! Liars!!!

Yeah, I get it, you're Muslim and Christians are liars.

What about the other couple hundred websites reporting it?

What about ISIS itself posting pictures and videos showing them commiting beheadings,mutilation, and rape?

When I read your posts I am reminded that Muslims are encouraged to lie about their religion to "infidels".

There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

A pretty good reason to never trust a Muslim defending the horrific and barbaric practices of his fellow Muslims.
edit on 12-12-2014 by abe froman because: sp

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I didn't call Christians liars.

I called the Christian Post liars...
& I've proved it in numerous threads.

So maybe you should be less disingenuous.

& it has nothing to do with being Muslim...
I hated Christian Post bullsh*t before I converted.

& The other "couple hundred websites" all link back to the Christian Post, nice try.

Also, you won't find a single post on this website from me defending what IS has done...
You can play that game all you want, you won't be able to back it up though.

Don't try and mix blatant bullsh*t into the truth.
It does a disservice to the real victims.

Kitman & Taqiyya are only to be used in the presence of danger...
eg If IS kidnap a Muslim who doesn't agree with them, to save themselves or family members, it is not forbidden to lie to appease the captor...
It's only to be used in a life and death situation against Tyranny...
It's nothing to do with furthering an Islamic "agenda"...

But seeing as you do not know a thing about Taqiyya you won't believe me anyways...
Your definition of Taqiyya comes from Zionists...

Mine comes from the Quran.
edit on 12-12-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The payment should be made in Rubles. The currency of Russia will probably fall and nothing pisses off Isis supporters more then getting paid in bad currency. Or whoever buys the body should take it to Shoom in Korea to have the man cloned.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If you ever wanted to support our heroes in the Middle East nows the time. If selling this body helps our allies buy the weapons they need then we all need to chip in. Does ISIS take bitcoin?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

Seriously?

SERIOUSLY ?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
How does this relate to CIA torturing prisoners? That was, so we are told, to get information. ISIS does not have information we need. We know where they are and what they are doing. Is the point of this thread that we should be torturing for revenge?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It's hard to keep it straight on this site, but I'm going to try.

Fake/Real terrorists/operatives did/didn't behead an actor/journalist/CIAgent in Syria/SoundStage and are/aren't trying to sell a body that does/doesn't exist.

And people wonder why they aren't taken seriously.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
It's hard to keep it straight on this site, but I'm going to try.

Fake/Real terrorists/operatives did/didn't behead an actor/journalist/CIAgent in Syria/SoundStage and are/aren't trying to sell a body that does/doesn't exist.

And people wonder why they aren't taken seriously.

It's people who make comments like that are the ones who aren't taken seriously.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Of course im serious, I take support for Americas allies very seriously.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Clearly we need to do some more torturing...that'll solve things

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The quoran? You have a non-fiction source?

The koran/quoran/ba ba ba babarbra ann has been the impetus, excuse, and inspiration for so much violence and evil that you should need a concealed weapons permit to carry one.

I do admire the persistence with which you will argue that your particular fairy tale is the right one.

Zionists... isn't that who you Muslims stole your bastardized religion from in the first place?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

hmm, i don't know. " anal feeding"? i find that an
outrageous concept. what the hell?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Now you're just being offensive for no reason...
Maybe you don't like that I explained what Taqiyya means from its original Arabic source.

Oh well.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I know what it means, it means it's ok to lie.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Would you not lie to save yourself or a family member from being beheaded?

You know what it means because I had to explain it to you...
& you still don't understand.

Maybe this will be clearer...

This practice was emphasized in Shi'a Islam whereby adherents may conceal their religion when they are under threat, persecution, or compulsion.

Not only that, but it is a Shia practice...

So for you to associate it to all Muslims is also wrong.

The definition you associated with Taqiyya, that it's to further the cause of Islam, was/is false.

Deal with it.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I have a dumb question.

Who would want to buy a body, and what do they want it for? I'm not being facetious. I really can't work that one out.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TRiPWiRE
I have a dumb question.

Who would want to buy a body, and what do they want it for? I'm not being facetious. I really can't work that one out.

I'm with you - can't fathom it. If I were taken by ISIS, what would it matter what happened to the corpse after I was dead? Give 'em "one MILLYUN dollars" for it? Oh HELL no! If it's me, tell 'em to eat the body or cut it up for fish bait - I don't care which... but the happiest you could make me would be to bury the body...

... at the bottom of a 60 foot deep smoking crater.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Is everyone really surprised and shocked by this? ISIS sells off Women and Children like cattle too to various unsavory "rings" around the world. Nothing ISIS does should come as a surprise honestly.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Yes and ISIS according to our press are using Scorpion bombs that is made from a tin can with a lid that contains little critters that can be thrown at people.

These ISIS fighters are remarkable because they managed to produce excact replicates of M-16 rifles and somehow manage to get Isreal to protect them when the Syria army attacks them.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
We should turn over to matriarchy, regulate population of men through conception and ban men from combat duty and armed service.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join